Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bombs at France game and shooting 21:54 - Nov 13 with 35471 viewsGloucs_R

Suicide bombers at France v Germany game and machine gun attacks in Paris

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 18:04 - Nov 17 with 3074 viewsBrianMcCarthy

http://tvo.org/video/programs/the-agenda-with-steve-paikin/how-isis-threatens-th

This takes a couple of minutes to settle down but when it does Fisk is as informative and blunt as ever.

S, don't know why that didn't pop up
[Post edited 17 Nov 2015 18:46]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bombs at France game and shooting on 18:39 - Nov 17 with 3053 viewsHayesender

Germany v Holland now called off and stadium being evacuated

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:27 - Nov 18 with 2996 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bombs at France game and shooting on 18:04 - Nov 17 by BrianMcCarthy

http://tvo.org/video/programs/the-agenda-with-steve-paikin/how-isis-threatens-th

This takes a couple of minutes to settle down but when it does Fisk is as informative and blunt as ever.

F*cking hell, that was interesting, Brian! I'll have to cogitate on that for a day or two.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:16 - Nov 18 with 2930 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:27 - Nov 18 by isawqpratwcity

F*cking hell, that was interesting, Brian! I'll have to cogitate on that for a day or two.

Most revealing interview I've seen or heard on the subject.

He loves himself, does Fisk, but he knows his onions.

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:48 - Nov 18 with 2894 viewsRamseyR

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:16 - Nov 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Good to hear what I thought was an intelligent commentary. Interesting piece.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:52 - Nov 18 with 2885 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:16 - Nov 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Yeah, but never mind. He visited Oz in 2006, pushing his book "The Great War For Civilisation', and he made a big deal of being an obvious Westerner living in the Middle East and able to speak the local languages. It meant that he could understand what people thought they were saying about him behind his back, and get a picture of how the West was perceived there.

That got me so much I had to buy the book. A really good read!

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:55 - Nov 18 with 2876 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:52 - Nov 18 by isawqpratwcity

Yeah, but never mind. He visited Oz in 2006, pushing his book "The Great War For Civilisation', and he made a big deal of being an obvious Westerner living in the Middle East and able to speak the local languages. It meant that he could understand what people thought they were saying about him behind his back, and get a picture of how the West was perceived there.

That got me so much I had to buy the book. A really good read!

It's a great book. I've read it. Slowly!

Bombs at France game and shooting on 20:52 - Nov 18 with 2798 viewslondonscottish

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/muslim-man-in-northampton-asked-what-

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

Bombs at France game and shooting on 21:00 - Nov 18 with 2781 viewslondonscottish

Bombs at France game and shooting on 18:04 - Nov 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Fascinating - thanks

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 12:19 - Nov 19 with 2678 viewsElHoop

This is quite cool:

http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/89789
Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:58 - Nov 19 with 2584 viewsBrianMcCarthy

La Marseillaise is to be played before all Premier League games this weekend.

Does anyone ever think of an idea anymore only to think "no, that's too much"?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 20:59 - Nov 19 with 2504 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:58 - Nov 19 by BrianMcCarthy

La Marseillaise is to be played before all Premier League games this weekend.

Does anyone ever think of an idea anymore only to think "no, that's too much"?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:47 - Nov 20 with 2430 viewsDiscodroids

Great work Mr Niel, someone at the BBC with some guts. Fromlast nights 'This week.'

I fear the bien-pensant Tristrams at Al Beeb will be having a conniption over their lattes this morning and planning revenge.

Fully expect Andrew Neil to be hanging by the nipples , A man called horse style, from the beams of Charlotte Moores Office by lunchtime.

p, s not to sure about Daft punk though Andrew, they havent been any good since 1997.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 9:48]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:47 - Nov 20 with 2399 viewsTrance_Trousers

Did you manage to watch QT ?. If we ever needed to witness why politicians should never be allowed to air their political views, that was it.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:00 - Nov 20 with 2382 viewsrunningman75

Bombs at France game and shooting on 10:47 - Nov 20 by Trance_Trousers

Did you manage to watch QT ?. If we ever needed to witness why politicians should never be allowed to air their political views, that was it.

I do not always agree with left wingers, but the guy from Al Jazeera TV put the Tory Thatcher clone in her place when she was going on about ISIS beheading people. He discussed Britains allies Saudi Arabia beheads people. We all now the value of friendship £ $.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:03 - Nov 20 with 2375 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bombs at France game and shooting on 09:47 - Nov 20 by Discodroids

Great work Mr Niel, someone at the BBC with some guts. Fromlast nights 'This week.'

I fear the bien-pensant Tristrams at Al Beeb will be having a conniption over their lattes this morning and planning revenge.

Fully expect Andrew Neil to be hanging by the nipples , A man called horse style, from the beams of Charlotte Moores Office by lunchtime.

p, s not to sure about Daft punk though Andrew, they havent been any good since 1997.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 9:48]

Ha! Superb!

He's normally not my cup of scald but I love that. Had a touch of the Clive James about it. And thankfully lacking in faux-sentimentality. Just hard-hitting opinion.

It's been a week when Paris was remembered but Beirut was ignored, a week when politicians trampled over the graves of the dead to plant their own flags of convenience, a week when a Parisian dog was lauded all over facebook as a hero, a week when everybody, absolutely everybody was right. All the time.

O' Neill's two minutes will stand out as a highlight.

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:04 - Nov 20 with 2369 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bombs at France game and shooting on 20:59 - Nov 19 by isawqpratwcity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024