Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently 12:33 - Oct 23 with 4594 viewsbuilthjack

This £22 cut off date will stop a lot going to away games. They should keep it at £22 all the way through.
Anyway, if anyone wants a u18 ticket for a fiver I still have one available. Let me know before I leave at 11.00 in the morning and I can meet you at the ground.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 21:20 - Oct 23 with 1043 viewsdgt73

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 20:51 - Oct 23 by ItchySphincter

Really?! You need to sort your life out.

Crassitudine....... .........

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 21:24 - Oct 23 with 1025 viewsItchySphincter

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 21:20 - Oct 23 by dgt73

Crassitudine....... .........

Have you got a T5 with a private plate?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 21:44 - Oct 23 with 984 viewsdgt73

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 21:24 - Oct 23 by ItchySphincter

Quid tam stupidi ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 21:45 - Oct 23 with 975 viewsJackfath

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 21:24 - Oct 23 by ItchySphincter

M 1 NGE

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 23:15 - Oct 23 with 937 viewsMillie

The club policy is a 6 week lead time, 2 weeks of sale for jack army and 4 weeks of general sale, they have to let the away club know what allocation they want 4 weeks before game, so by putting the £22 tickets on 6 weeks before a game it gives them an indication whether to take the second batch.
Almost 2,500 at the Villa ain't bad.

I get the fact that some don't know what they are doing in 6 weeks time so are reluctant to order, my advice is to order at £22, and get a full refund if circumstances change.

6 weeks also allows for any TV change
Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 06:49 - Oct 24 with 853 viewsChief

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 23:15 - Oct 23 by Millie

The club policy is a 6 week lead time, 2 weeks of sale for jack army and 4 weeks of general sale, they have to let the away club know what allocation they want 4 weeks before game, so by putting the £22 tickets on 6 weeks before a game it gives them an indication whether to take the second batch.
Almost 2,500 at the Villa ain't bad.

I get the fact that some don't know what they are doing in 6 weeks time so are reluctant to order, my advice is to order at £22, and get a full refund if circumstances change.

6 weeks also allows for any TV change

Exactly buy at the £22 price, if you find out you can't go at a later stage, sell to one of these moaners at face value

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 11:52 - Oct 24 with 768 viewsGh0st

I'm glad I decided not to go anyway, absolutely p*ssing down. Well done to those who are braving the elements!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024