Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laziest thing you have ever done ? 10:54 - Oct 22 with 5438 viewsWokingR

Just read these and wondered if anyone can top them ?

I think number 6 is my favourite so far
I can imagine Holloway admitting to knocking one out into an envelope and posting it rather than paying the spermbank a visit for a pot

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:38 - Oct 23 with 2029 viewsHayesender

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:30 - Oct 23 by robith

Not me (I'm a more hundrum, every day kind of lazy) but my previous flat was above a pizza hut takeaway. Their back door was next to the entrance to our block, and we were one flight up. Once caught our next door neighbours having it delivered to their door by one of the drivers.

I quite often get a pizza delivered from Afghan stans, which is less than a 5 minute walk from my front door

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:39 - Oct 23 with 2026 viewsrobith

The door to this pizza hut was 10 stairs away from ours
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:52 - Oct 23 with 2006 viewsfreddieeddie

Having sex drunk, shooting my load all over the pillow, then so knackered and tired put my head in it as couldn't get up.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:55 - Oct 23 with 1997 viewskarl

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:17 - Oct 23 by WokingR

Blimey Karl
Letting a herd of cows into your garden to save cutting the grass !

You're my winner so far

Thank you Woking, i'm honoured.
I had to stop this labour saving nonsense when kids appeared on the scene but the ensuing wilderness was a great habitat for Orkney Voles, there seemed like millions in the overgrown untended plains.
Funny little things
https://ptes.org/get-informed/facts-figures/orkney-vole/

[Post edited 23 Oct 2015 16:59]
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 16:05 - Oct 23 with 1961 viewsWokingR

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:52 - Oct 23 by freddieeddie

Having sex drunk, shooting my load all over the pillow, then so knackered and tired put my head in it as couldn't get up.

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 16:12 - Oct 23 with 1952 viewsPommyhoop

Lately I've been slacking and letting the dung beetles sort out the dog shit in the garden.
They do a surprisingly good job . You'd never play bowls on my back lawn but hey ho...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 16:13 - Oct 23 with 1951 viewslondonscottish

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 12:12 - Oct 23 by ScubaHoop

I'm sure most of us have pissed in the shower maybe one or two of you even failed to get out of the bath, but I worked on a boat where the facilities in my cabin was a wet room, this allowed me to take a sht whilst simultaneously showering, glorious and with my hangovers totally necessary.

Is this you house scuba?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 16:24 - Oct 23 with 1935 viewsScubaHoop

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 16:13 - Oct 23 by londonscottish

Is this you house scuba?

Ah, I feel like I'm back on-board.... never needed to wipe either...
Login to get fewer ads

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 16:34 - Oct 23 with 1912 viewsWokingR

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 16:13 - Oct 23 by londonscottish

Is this you house scuba?

F*cking Hell!
There is a fridge there so presumably that is actually in the kitchen
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 17:04 - Oct 23 with 1863 viewsrunningman75

In the days of t-mobile free calls after 7 my sister as a teenager had the phone upstairs. My parents landline rang at 7.01. It was my sister asking for a cup of tea.
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 17:14 - Oct 23 with 1851 viewsDWQPR

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 17:04 - Oct 23 by runningman75

In the days of t-mobile free calls after 7 my sister as a teenager had the phone upstairs. My parents landline rang at 7.01. It was my sister asking for a cup of tea.

My missus still pull such stunts either by calling or texting the lazy bitch. Also buys frozen chopped onions! Really gets my goat, enjoy my cooking and it really pîsses me off seeing people buy frozen ready meals or some over processed dogs turd proclaiming to be a dinner for one.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 17:31 - Oct 23 with 1839 viewsDorse

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 14:52 - Oct 23 by freddieeddie

... And she never called Freddie again.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 18:15 - Oct 23 with 1802 viewscraftyp

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 16:24 - Oct 23 by ScubaHoop

Ah, I feel like I'm back on-board.... never needed to wipe either...

Hahaha.
Got me thinking. ..how do blind people know when to stop wiping 😨
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 18:46 - Oct 23 with 1778 viewsDWQPR

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 18:15 - Oct 23 by craftyp

Hahaha.

Same as anybody else I suppose unless you can manage to stick your head round the back of your ārse to have a look!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 19:08 - Oct 23 with 1763 viewsjohncharles

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 18:15 - Oct 23 by craftyp

Hahaha.

Don't want to be branded an intellectual and that but I can't say I've ever focused my poor inadequate mental faculties on that one.

Strong and stable my arse.

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 19:25 - Oct 23 with 1742 viewsHayesender

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 16:12 - Oct 23 by Pommyhoop

Lately I've been slacking and letting the dung beetles sort out the dog shit in the garden.
They do a surprisingly good job . You'd never play bowls on my back lawn but hey ho...

I just get the lawnmower to the dog shit every now and then. So if you're ever in the hayes area and get hit by flying dog shit, it may just be me with the qualcast

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 20:58 - Oct 23 with 1701 viewsbosh67

When my wife divorced me I fell out the front door and as I was lying on the ground I looked up and there was my next door neighbour. I thought, okay, she'll do. That was 17 years ago.

Sadly my ex looked like Michelle Pfeiffer, so I was a bit gutted.

Luckily my next door neighbour was a dead ringer for Joanna Lumley (Perdey Avengers Joanna rather than Patsy), so every cloud has a silver lining.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 23:34 - Oct 23 with 1645 viewsBklynRanger

Don't know if work related laziness counts?

I worked as a night watchman at Belfast Zoo at one point, during the summers. You had the full run of the zoo obviously so it was good fun wandering around on your own singing to the animals with the walkman on. The lions seemed very partial to Neil Young.

Anyway I'd be there all night and had to go out every hour to do a patrol and swipe various places with a barcode thing to prove I was there. One night the giant, semi-inteliigent super comes up and decides that the barcode thing is broken and takes it away. With that and the hill that the zoo's on blocking the radio I was on my own all night. So I took a sleeping bag and pillow up and slept a good 7 hrs a night.

The only time I had a problem was one morning when the alarm didn't go off. I was supposed to open the gate to the car park at 6.30. Heard a key in the door, woke up grabbed my trousers and hobbled across to the toilet across the room. When the zoo bloke came in I just pretended I'd been on the bog. Obviously the sleeping bag probably gave me away but for 2 pound 3 pence and hour what do they want?

That same job I worked at Belfast Castle. Was supposed to come out of the gatehouse and check the boot of every car for 'incendiary devices'. But if you got up every time there was a car then you didn't get the full, unparalleled glory of the button that raised the barrier. So most of the time I just sat there and pushed the button. Nothing happened anyway but no thanks to me.
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 23:37 - Oct 23 with 1643 viewsjohncharles

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 20:58 - Oct 23 by bosh67

When my wife divorced me I fell out the front door and as I was lying on the ground I looked up and there was my next door neighbour. I thought, okay, she'll do. That was 17 years ago.

Luckily my next door neighbour was a dead ringer for Joanna Lumley (Perdey Avengers Joanna rather than Patsy), so every cloud has a silver lining.

Oops, gave you a down arrow by mistake but serves you right for being such a lucky bastard.

Strong and stable my arse.

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 23:43 - Oct 23 with 1636 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 23:34 - Oct 23 by BklynRanger

Don't know if work related laziness counts?

I worked as a night watchman at Belfast Zoo at one point, during the summers. You had the full run of the zoo obviously so it was good fun wandering around on your own singing to the animals with the walkman on. The lions seemed very partial to Neil Young.

Anyway I'd be there all night and had to go out every hour to do a patrol and swipe various places with a barcode thing to prove I was there. One night the giant, semi-inteliigent super comes up and decides that the barcode thing is broken and takes it away. With that and the hill that the zoo's on blocking the radio I was on my own all night. So I took a sleeping bag and pillow up and slept a good 7 hrs a night.

The only time I had a problem was one morning when the alarm didn't go off. I was supposed to open the gate to the car park at 6.30. Heard a key in the door, woke up grabbed my trousers and hobbled across to the toilet across the room. When the zoo bloke came in I just pretended I'd been on the bog. Obviously the sleeping bag probably gave me away but for 2 pound 3 pence and hour what do they want?

That same job I worked at Belfast Castle. Was supposed to come out of the gatehouse and check the boot of every car for 'incendiary devices'. But if you got up every time there was a car then you didn't get the full, unparalleled glory of the button that raised the barrier. So most of the time I just sat there and pushed the button. Nothing happened anyway but no thanks to me.

It's thanks to people like you that London wasn't nuked in the 80s every time a weather ballon was mistaken for a IBM in some 80s siberian outpost .

Keep it up!
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 23:44 - Oct 23 with 1633 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 20:58 - Oct 23 by bosh67

I would settle for Patsy.
Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 23:47 - Oct 23 with 1629 viewsPunteR

Does falling asleep on the sofa count.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 23:56 - Oct 23 with 1620 viewsBklynRanger

Laziest thing you have ever done ? on 23:43 - Oct 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

It's thanks to people like you that London wasn't nuked in the 80s every time a weather ballon was mistaken for a IBM in some 80s siberian outpost .

Keep it up!

Exactly mate, vigilance is over rated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024