Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just got an email from the Premier League re Kits. 12:24 - Jul 2 with 4074 viewsW5R

As I read it and I could be wrong we were complying with NEW rules, new rules that didn't happen and WE / Nike didn't change the kits in time. ) Obviously other clubs did seeing what's been launched thus far) Begs a question of can we see what was submitted and allegedly rejected (if at all) That's how I read it but I could be wrong...

At our 2014 summer AGM our clubs agreed that a Rule should be drafted to make shirt numbers more visible. This followed complaints that numbers on some shirts were unclear. Time was then taken to establish guidelines, and we understand that QPR’s kit designs for 2015/16 were finalised and in production during this period.

Ultimately, once the guidelines were established, clubs decided against the Rule at a later point in the 2014/15 season. Work is continuing to research and develop further options for our clubs to consider.

I hope this helps to explain the position.

Kind regards

Tommy
Supporter Services
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 12:27]
I just got an email from the Premier League re Kits. on 23:45 - Jul 2 with 464 viewsCiderwithRsie

I just got an email from the Premier League re Kits. on 14:15 - Jul 2 by HOOPNO7

I have just had it confirmed from a Rep who works for Nike that all of QPR's kit for next season is the off the shelf Precision III or uses the template. The back of the shirt will never have hoops on it as the material is only ever one colour. It would have cost too much to change the material used just to put hops on the back panel . This has nothing to do with the non existent Premier League Rule but more to do with cost & the fact that we are not seen by Nike as a primary club such as Barcelona who get a bespoke kit.

Sounds entirely likely to me.

One more for the "Modern life is rubbish" file
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024