Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. 18:26 - Jul 1 with 37899 viewssaxbend

I am really disappointed with the kits, but I'm absolutely furious about the lies.

I hope this video covers the whole story. If you don't think it's that important, feel free to ignore it, but if you're bothered either by the kits or the lies or both then please help make some noise about it.

Cheers

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 14:54 - Jul 7 with 2200 viewsGetMeRangers

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 14:27 - Jul 7 by WilloW4

Stripes??

It is funny how everyone sees stripes as being incomplete hoops. I am sure he means horizontal bars on the front rather than stripes. They are wider bars than last year, though many think they are thicker
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 15:10 - Jul 7 with 2177 viewsWilloW4

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 14:54 - Jul 7 by GetMeRangers

It is funny how everyone sees stripes as being incomplete hoops. I am sure he means horizontal bars on the front rather than stripes. They are wider bars than last year, though many think they are thicker

Stripes = thin lines from the top to bottom, ie:neck to waist. Always straight up n down. Hoops= horizontal, ie a colour that goes around shirt/top on a loop, hence a hoop.
It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 15:15 - Jul 7 with 2168 viewslondonscottish

It's not about the kits any more. It's about the lies. on 19:25 - Jul 6 by ted_hendrix

Beats the hell out of me how people find the time to write so much shyte about nothing.

Hang in there Ted. We haven't got to the point where we discuss the proposed sidebars from the Paladini era yet.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024