Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landore Academy Developments 19:20 - Jun 22 with 2476 viewsjackharris

The new third floor being constructed at the Academy.

The floor membrane of the new Barn.

Looking Good at Landore (Source Huw Cooze, Twitter)

The Barn would be fantastic for prematch entertainment! Like the Scarlets.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Landore Academy Developments on 19:22 - Jun 22 with 2465 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Landore Academy Developments on 19:25 - Jun 22 with 2447 viewsjackharris

Landore Academy Developments on 19:58 - Jun 22 with 2340 viewsDaithejack

Looking good, Was on a coaching course with somebody from the Swans development a couple of weeks back and he said with a bit of luck we'll get category one status by September all being well.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2015 20:47]

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Landore Academy Developments on 20:17 - Jun 22 with 2283 viewsGowerjack

It still beggars belief that the club are adding a third storey to a two year old building.

A complete nonsense,no forward planning whatsoever.

Build twice.
Pay three times.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Landore Academy Developments on 20:57 - Jun 22 with 2179 viewskopperburgjack

Look like they are building a road from the liberty over the river tawe to the complex

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Landore Academy Developments on 21:03 - Jun 22 with 2146 viewsNeath_Jack

I put this in t'other thread, but it fits here as well.

As an aside, how much would a Cat 1 academy cost to run? Would we be able to fund it if we dropped out of the money pit?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Landore Academy Developments on 21:28 - Jun 22 with 2074 viewsKansas_Swan

Landore Academy Developments on 21:03 - Jun 22 by Neath_Jack

I put this in t'other thread, but it fits here as well.

As an aside, how much would a Cat 1 academy cost to run? Would we be able to fund it if we dropped out of the money pit?

From Wikipedia "Category 1 academies will have high contact time with young players, require a minimum of 18 full-time staff and an operational budget of £2.5m."

A number of Championship clubs (e.g. Bolton Wanderers, Blackburn Rovers, Fulham, Middlesbrough, Reading, Wolverhampton Wanderers) have catagory 1 academies so it is possible to run one outside of the PL.

But academies can also be revenue streams if they develop top players that can be sold after a couple of years with the first team, so its probably better to think of it as an investment rather than a cost.
Landore Academy Developments on 22:55 - Jun 22 with 1929 viewsjackharris

Landore Academy Developments on 20:57 - Jun 22 by kopperburgjack

Look like they are building a road from the liberty over the river tawe to the complex

The road will run along side the river. It doesn't need to cross the it. The road will go under the railway viaduct! It will also connect to the new special bus stop.

Login to get fewer ads

Landore Academy Developments on 22:57 - Jun 22 with 1926 viewsScoobyWho

Landore Academy Developments on 22:55 - Jun 22 by jackharris

The road will run along side the river. It doesn't need to cross the it. The road will go under the railway viaduct! It will also connect to the new special bus stop.

I see an opening here for Colin Pascoe doing boat trips.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024