Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Music tastes and why? 13:28 - Oct 12 with 19217 viewsW13R

As you can see I'm new to this board but the Frankie Knuckles thread has great interest to me for many reasons being ongoing and past memories and actions.

Now what I would like to know is why you like, love or have an interest in your genre.
This could include many reasons, radio, clubs, bars, gigs, venues, people, friends, family etc.

The main one for me would be growing up in Northfields with Magnum Records shop backing onto my bedroom so had an education in Soul, Lovers Rock & Reggae from an early age.

Anyway over to you ladies & gents for your input.
Music tastes and why? on 09:06 - Oct 14 with 4275 viewslondonscottish

Music tastes and why? on 00:26 - Oct 14 by queensparker

It's a great read this.

Music wise I reckon nobody can touch the QPR manor: Shepherd's Bush / Acton / Ealing / Richmond / Ladbroke Grove has been right in the middle of it all with the venues and the bands. The Who, The Stones and all the blues scene from the 60s, The Clash, Slits, Libertines, rave/jungle with Nicky Blackmarket/Alex Reese/Optical/MJ Cole/ all the pirates etc, fast access to all the decent clubs in town and Windsor/Slough/etc, Norman Jay, acid jazz and the Brand New Heavies lot, Don Letts, Subterrania, Ealing Jazz Club, Yardbirds, Ronnie Wood, The Bluetones from Hounslow, even Jamiroquai (add all the plenty I've forgotten below)

Brilliant place to grow up
[Post edited 14 Oct 2014 0:32]

I spent my youth reading Sounds and NME in a small town in Scotland longing to be in London gigging (and clubbing as it turned out).

It all kicked off when I finally made it to the Grove in 89....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Music tastes and why? on 15:13 - Oct 14 with 4240 viewsGloucs_R

Music tastes and why? on 09:37 - Oct 13 by paulparker

Mirage, god I remember that place, it used to be Dave Pearce playing in there from Kiss on a Friday night, they used to have acts do live PA's as well ,I recall shaking CeCe Rodgers hand in there after he did a couple of numbers ,
Nigel Benn played there one night and he was terrible
anyway talking of slough Glous , did you go to a little Dive called Henrys in Burnham ??
great for picking up the local talent

anyway I grew up listening to rap (public enermy, run DMC ) & soul and progressed to dance music,then Rave hit me and BAM I was never the same , went to many Raves in the early nineties and all my money went on records, clothes & Do's, coming home at 12 pm on a sunday afternoon , eyes like sauces and walking straight in for sunday lunch then back to bed was a ritual, (I must have drived my parents mad)
I then got more & more into House and clubs & do's such as Bagleys, Gardening club, garage city , Gas Club., The Emporium, SW1 Club, & the Ministry (93-96 best days EVER!!) got to know many people around the scene as well
these days I just find myself listening to old house & garage & eighties soul I find music especially dance music sh*t , I think I drive my wife & daughter nuts as they say I live in a time warp

Local to me were

Henrys in Burnham Beeches, good for students
Harrys in Slough (rarely went in there)
5th Avenue / The Avenue in Maidenhead
Regals / Royales in Uxbridge
Sluffs in Slough
Studo Valbones in Maidenhad

Poll: Are we staying up?

Music tastes and why? on 15:19 - Oct 14 with 4235 viewsGloucs_R

Music tastes and why? on 09:37 - Oct 13 by paulparker

Mirage, god I remember that place, it used to be Dave Pearce playing in there from Kiss on a Friday night, they used to have acts do live PA's as well ,I recall shaking CeCe Rodgers hand in there after he did a couple of numbers ,
Nigel Benn played there one night and he was terrible
anyway talking of slough Glous , did you go to a little Dive called Henrys in Burnham ??
great for picking up the local talent

anyway I grew up listening to rap (public enermy, run DMC ) & soul and progressed to dance music,then Rave hit me and BAM I was never the same , went to many Raves in the early nineties and all my money went on records, clothes & Do's, coming home at 12 pm on a sunday afternoon , eyes like sauces and walking straight in for sunday lunch then back to bed was a ritual, (I must have drived my parents mad)
I then got more & more into House and clubs & do's such as Bagleys, Gardening club, garage city , Gas Club., The Emporium, SW1 Club, & the Ministry (93-96 best days EVER!!) got to know many people around the scene as well
these days I just find myself listening to old house & garage & eighties soul I find music especially dance music sh*t , I think I drive my wife & daughter nuts as they say I live in a time warp

Full Monty at Mirage,

early 90's I would guess

Music tastes and why? on 15:27 - Oct 14 with 4232 viewspaulparker

Music tastes and why? on 15:13 - Oct 14 by Gloucs_R

Local to me were

Sluffs in Slough

Henrys was great when you were 17 , always good for picking up the local muff
sluffs was the same
Hated Royals/regals a dump of the highest order been in there twice and both times nearly got in a ruck
continentals in uxbridge was much better for picking up the filthy birds from Hayes & West Drayton

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Music tastes and why? on 16:26 - Oct 14 with 4223 viewsGloucs_R

where did you grow up then?

Ahh yes Conty's....there was some place in west drayton too, next to the canal. I dont remember the name if it though.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2014 16:27]

Music tastes and why? on 16:41 - Oct 14 with 4213 viewsLofthope

Local to me were

Sluffs in Slough

Jeez...some of these take me back....

DJ'd at Mirage a few times, but not on dance music nights.
Henrys was awful.
Sluffs was previously the Dolphin and went to a few good soul/funk nights there in the 70s. DJ'd there once in the 90s, was awful...belt driven decks FFS!
Studio Val..fkn...bonne was one of the crimes of the century. Previously it was just plain old Skindles and Friday night was one of the best Soul/Funk nights in the UK, attracting top dancers and faces from all over the place. It was shut down to make way for that cheesy Valbonne rubbish.

The greatest club ever in that area was before my time, namely the Ricky Tic in Windsor. It was knocked down to make way for the dual carriageway from Slough to Windsor. In its hey day it was one of the UK's top Mod venues and people like Stevie Wonder played there in the mid 60s. It is in a film too, can't remember what though, but an iconic 60s film. Bloke who ran it then started Pantiles in Bagshot....sadly itself now demolished I hear.
Music tastes and why? on 16:41 - Oct 14 with 4212 viewsYorkRanger

For me 80s soul primarily - Change, Luther, Shalamar, Maze, D Train, Gap Band etc. Huge collection of 12" records in the Loft.

Also like/liked Motown/Philly/ Two Tone/Blondie/The Jam/UB40 amongst other stuff

The Trevor Nelson Soul show on Radio 2 is essential listening.
Music tastes and why? on 16:45 - Oct 14 with 4207 viewspaulparker

Music tastes and why? on 16:26 - Oct 14 by Gloucs_R

Ahh yes Conty's....there was some place in west drayton too, next to the canal. I dont remember the name if it though.

was it Bentleys or it may have been Quackers ???
grew up Mostly in Ruislip , but went out all over the shop TBH,
Btw Gloucs do you remember a tiny club between Langley & slough called studio something or other ive been racking my brains and I cant remember the name of the bloody thing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Music tastes and why? on 17:41 - Oct 14 with 4195 viewsGloucs_R

Music tastes and why? on 16:45 - Oct 14 by paulparker

was it Bentleys or it may have been Quackers ???
grew up Mostly in Ruislip , but went out all over the shop TBH,
Btw Gloucs do you remember a tiny club between Langley & slough called studio something or other ive been racking my brains and I cant remember the name of the bloody thing

Bentleys!!!! God, that was bad. Quackers used to be a restaurant only in my day.

Studio 412 was on the A412 between Slough and Uxbridge. Just opposite Langley Park. The hotel got burnt down along with the club at one stage.

I did the lights there a couple of times on house night!

Music tastes and why? on 18:19 - Oct 14 with 4185 viewswood_hoop

What a cool thread, jazz, jazz, and yet more jazz when I was a nipper, all the greats, Basie, Gillespie, etc.

My first go it alone choice was the Beatles, I was under ten so no surprise there, went to plenty of parties with my parents and ska was king, followed by early Motown, not the 'pop' they produced' later on when they really took off.

Jazz & Motown more than influenced my teen years, 'soul boy' at heart until I peg it, but tried so many other scenes along the way, some more enjoyable than the other, age I think can also be something that does bring changes, went to so many clubs for years but stopped when blokes started dancing with other blokes, no lady with you, then dance on your tod, or not at all. (gay clubs the exception)

Nowadays taste quite eclectic, appreciate any good tune or song no matter what pidgeon hole it is put in, unless its 'rap' for the life of me just cannot take to it, but then I'm an old git, so I am not meant to.
Music tastes and why? on 23:04 - Oct 14 with 4159 viewsW12SG2

Struggled to enjoy any music once the Jam split up but got into soul music from being a casual around '84 onwards. That led to jazz funk, go-go then the jazz dance scene in a big way - Dingwalls etc + the Jazz 90 nights in the community centre on the Hammersmith roundabout. Like someone else on here I was dragged kicking & screaming to rave (somewhere in a field near Cambridge), found it an enlightening experience, and house music took over for a few years. In the past year I've started going to live jazz a lot more and even started drumming again after 20+ years. Probably a mid-life crisis but fcuk it, beats watching telly.
Music tastes and why? on 03:41 - Oct 15 with 4137 viewsFredManRave

Was very much into ska music, first and foremost, as a teen and then progressed onto more rock and punk derivatives. And then, as seems to have happened with several on here, I got hit by House music when in my 20's. In the last decade I've listened to very little music but I honestly don't feel like I've been missing too much.

I've only recently started using Spotify and it's been great to listen to all that great music from the 80's and all the great house music (many memories thanks to the Frankie Fred as well!) and I'm now trying to find my present day groove.

As to why, well it's a difficult question to answer imo. Obviously what your parents played will have had an influence over the early part of your musical intake although I'm sure the vast majority went off on their own tangent. So how much of a role do your parents play in your musical tastes and how much is it just down to your genes?

Personally, I've always listened to music that moved me, literally. From ska, 80's 90's rock/punk to happy house and now as a parent I'm trying to at least expose my two young boys to different styles of music as I think it's important for any child to listen to and enjoy music from an early age. At the moment my eldest (7) is into Queen and Michael Jadckson and we literally spent last night looking at old Jackson 5 videos on youtube. Man that boy could sing and dance. But I'm sure they'll both end up listening to music which I'll insist sounds like a racket. And I don't even want to think about what they'll be wearing, their hairstyle and the piercings they'll have when their older...
[Post edited 15 Oct 2014 3:51]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Music tastes and why? on 08:07 - Oct 15 with 4113 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great thread, W13. Hugely enjoyable.

Welcome aboard.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Music tastes and why? on 09:51 - Oct 15 with 4091 viewspaulparker

Music tastes and why? on 17:41 - Oct 14 by Gloucs_R

Bentleys!!!! God, that was bad. Quackers used to be a restaurant only in my day.

Studio 412 was on the A412 between Slough and Uxbridge. Just opposite Langley Park. The hotel got burnt down along with the club at one stage.

I did the lights there a couple of times on house night!

Cheers Gloucs that's the one, strange place that went to a couple of house nights there when I was about 15

Music tastes and why? on 12:29 - Oct 15 with 4060 viewsW13R

Music tastes and why? on 08:07 - Oct 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Great thread, W13. Hugely enjoyable.

Welcome aboard.

BrianMcCarthy,

Thanks very much and also my pleasure.
I'm currently working in Scotland so haven't had a chance to add to the thread but I had a feeling this would be good topic due mainly to the Frankie thread.
Please all keep adding as some of the stories are great and remind me so much of times I've had with family and friends. There's some very knowledgeable people on here so it's good to hear the wide choice of why we love or maybe even hate certain types of music?

Anyway hopefully I can add some more reasons for my likes when back down south.
Music tastes and why? on 12:41 - Oct 15 with 4053 viewsDiscodroids

any thing by horst wessel, skrewdriver , the john tyndall love unlimited orchestra and level 42.

who can forget mark kings groundbreaking 'rap' in 'living it up'

"I don't want to go to war, I don't want to go to war
I said I know what I want and I don`t want to go war - do you follow me?
I saw a soldier standing in a bar
Looked so tired he'd come so far
He said "I need to love someone, before they drop the atom bomb"

quite mark, quite. i think that sweet tender thumb slapping lament on the horrors of thermo nuclear armageddon is something we should all sit down and contemplate , break bread , if you will..when time permits..

although i do find the 'martin bormann new rotary connection' a little new wave for my tastes.. but when 'Die Wacht am Rhein ' storm trooper mix , came out in '38 , I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to patti labelle , but I think the martin bormann connection has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

actual tastes: anything from the tom tom club to sasha and digweed to joe jackson to gil scot heron to roxy music to PIL to oakenfold to gary bartz tooliver liebto cameo to slave to loose ends to the pixes to bowie. blah blah blah

record labels..flammable/platipus/hook/perfecto fluro/hooj/chocis chewns /fluid/stress/whoop/flying rhino/3 beat ...blah blah blah
[Post edited 15 Oct 2014 13:07]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Music tastes and why? on 23:47 - Oct 16 with 3986 viewsBrixtonR

Great thread W13R. Nice to see you putting up a few tunes on the Frankie thread.

My first real recollection of music was from my next door neighbours lads who were a few years older than me and must have been soul boys. The first records I really remember were George McCrae (Rock Your Baby), Willam DeVaughn (be Thankful for what you’ve got) and The Stylistics ( I can't give you anything but my love), the latter being my absolute favourite. Even though I didn't know what they were at the time I think they set up my musical DNA.

When I first went to secondary school in 1979 I got massively into Two Tone and still love all of that stuff now. Luckily enough (By default I think due to Terry Hall’s illness) I got to see the Specials first comeback gig at Brixton Academy in 2009 — Do Nothing is the record that sums me up to be honest. Then I got into Punk for a year or so. I have to say even then apart from the Sex Pistols and a few isolated tunes, in my heart I really liked things like things Linx, Junior and the music in Gregory’s girl ha ha. Plus from living where I did and going Rangers I was more into Casual clothes sorry Selwyn. The Punk thing was because of a mate at school who was also Rangers and who I went to the games with and the funny thing is he’s become a well renowned Northen Soul Lad. I do still love the Sex Pistols though.

By 1982-83 though I properly got into Jazz Funk and Electro and didn’t look back. Then in addition there was Rare Groove, Old school Rap, Hip Hop, Lovers Rock, Washington Go Go, Latin Jazz, Modern Jazz , Acid Jazz etc etc. To elucidate, Street Sounds, Tommy Boy, Tabu records, The Radio London soul night out, The SOS Band, Change, Trouble Funk, First Choice, Planet Patrol, The Johnson crew, The Soul Sonic Force, Man Parrish, Maze, Azymuth, Paulino De Costa, BB&Q. JFM, LWR, Solar, Horizon and Kiss (96.8). Johnny Byrne, Ipswich away in the cup Gee 2 jumpers for goal posts.

I have to say that when Roberto Vincentino first introduced me to house music I thought it was pretty s*** - love train turn around oh do fck off. It weren't proper enough for me with my C17 denim shirt, if you know what I mean oh dear.

Then I heard Phuture Acid Trax, fck me something about the 303’s hits me right where I’ve never been hit, from that I was hooked to house. The stuff from 1987 to 1989 still sounds unreal, but it’s hard to imagine now that when it first came out it sounded like music from another planet. The thing is I loved pretty much all the genres from then on.
Used to go to the do’s from 89 but didn’t partake in the accompaniments until 1995. Used to love the back to 89’s at SW1 (went to SW1 sometimes on Fridays/Sats too) and Garage City at the Satellite Club Coliseum. Worked in the music industry from all of 95 and 96, still love ‘Intelligent’ drum and base stuff. Onmi Trio, EZ Rollers :-)

Basically realised I loved Trance around 1994 and still into it all especially Psy Trance (at least for going out) , plus Acid Techno, Deep house Acid Trance, Hard trance and even some good hard house (unlucky for some as below) . Loved Choci’s Chewns, Kinetic nr Portland Street and the Pendragon record shop in Coldharbour lane. We used to go to Escape to Samsara at the fridge on a Friday night then the after party at the Fridge Bar till 11am and then firstly to the Prince of Wales then an after party at the Railton Road and when they stopped doing that LOGIC at the George the IV Brixton Hill.

However, we always stopped off at the Pendragon record shop to buy some tunes. The cool thing at Pendragon was that a few of the DJ’s who had played the night before like Beamish, Psy Nrg, Oberon, Juno and Mark Sinclair would be behind the jump. I’d stopped going Rangers in those days as I was so angry with the way football was heading and Thompson not capitalising on it but even after 10 pills still thought Houston and Harford were absolute cnts.

Nowadays I’m still into all of the above but especially Psy Trance for going out and still try to do a couple of Psy trance nights every 6 weeks. I’m the silly 46 year old cnt with London Acid City as his ring tone Oh dear.

Gonna post a few tunes and links here to kind of accompany the above LOL

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/aug/12/electronicmusic

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/feb/23/acid-house-dawn-rave-new-world

The True Rebels Always Walk Alone Anyway.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 0:19]
Music tastes and why? on 11:49 - Sep 13 with 2267 viewsToast_R

Supergrass

One of the finest albums of the 90's in my opinion. I had just left school and started Sixth Form College and this album dropped. So much better that the Blur v Oasis crap at the time. Every track on that was brilliant. Sadly they certainly had the second album syndrome thereafter.

They just announced a reunion tour and I've just bagged tickets at the Ali Palli to go see them in March next year and I can't wait.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 11:50]
Music tastes and why? on 12:38 - Sep 13 with 2216 viewsDorse

FIrst music I can remember listening to is seond wave ska from The Selector (specifically On My Radio). Knocked me sideways. Throughout my life, I've listened to just about everything: as n early teen it was allabout the noise: Anthrax, Metallica, Pantera, Suicidal Tendencies etc. However, by the time I got into 6th form it was more about The Smiths, Undertones, early Prodigy stuff, PWE, NWA, Ice Cube, Public Enemy. Later, it was early ska from Skatalites, Toots and the Maytals, Desmond Dekker, Jimmy Cliff, Peter Tosh etc. These days, it's pretty much anything played on Dave Rodigan's Reggae show and classic funk from the incomparable Parliament / Bootsy.

Frankly, I will give anything a listen. Current new favourite is Metronomy. Understated, criminally catchy hooks.

[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 12:40]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Music tastes and why? on 12:51 - Sep 13 with 2203 viewsEsox_Lucius

Coming from an Irish family my first introduction to music was a mix of my uncle on accordion banging out rebel tunes and some Celtic folk. Later, when a radio appeared in the house, rock and roll was a draw, Elvis' Crying In The Chapel is the first record I can remember. Radio One from 1967 onwards was a staple and The Kinks, The Who and The Rolling Stones were early candidates for "favourite bands". Heading off to Grammar school in Kensington led me a local football team in Shepherds Bush and an Art teacher whose lessons were always accompanied by an eclectic mix running from The Velvet Underground to Mungo Jerry and a mix of everything in-between including an introduction to classical music.
Moving on a few years the discovery that Deep Purple's bass player lived at the end of my road led to sitting outside his house on the front wall listening to them rehearse and eventually to him telling me that if I bought a guitar he would teach me to play, Job done! A few years playing in rock and roll cover bands, rock cover bands and a proto punk band called the Razors culminated in a third on the bill behind Staus Quo and The Troggs at Brunel. Then came girls and motorbikes but the love of music never went away and I was in the habit, with a couple of mates of watching live bands around 2-3 times a week and I count myself very lucky to have seen quite a few of the greats, including a pre Woodstock Jimi Hendrix playing in the Farx in Southall and I was also at the Stones in Hyde Park in 1969.
During these times I was fairly conservative in my musical tastes, heavily centered around rock, punk, new wave and classical but as the 90's came around and Nirvana, NIN, Lemondrops etc all started making music that strongly appealed to me and perversely, this also led me to looking at many different genres of music both then, and now. At this time I moved over to CD's and stopped going to so many live gigs but my musical taste broadened appreciably ranging from Cocteau Twins, Eminem, Madonna, Cypress Hill, SOAD, Shania Twain and Dixie Chicks all mixed in with stuff like the Chemical Brothers and Fatboy Slim.
Early this century a trip to see my sister and her family led me to discovering Infected Mushroom and I still have an affection for their(and others) psy trance along with the discovery of Aussie band The Chills and Kiwi Dave Dobbyn. Since those years I have collected various music including The Wombats, Muse, The Costello's and have finally settled on a favourite band (to date) Half Man Half Biscuit. A love that began with their first vinyl release but my collection is now complete of their output and are the only band I have seen live in recent years.
My path appears to be a bit different to many who have posted, as Northern Soul, Disco, Garage and dub step etc. leave me cold but I still listen to General Levy & Apache Indian at times as I strongly believe variety is key to enjoyment.
Dave(Thomas) and I listen to music on the way down to Rangers and he will vouch that occasionally Jungle Book tunes and the Teddy Bears picnic will occasionally pop up on the playlist; the musical spectrum is well covered.
Thank you for letting me indulge my journey and your patience in getting this far.
""Up the Pinks and don't forget to rock and roll" (anyone know who this is?) They were my go to live band through the 70's and I still keep in touch with one of their roadies.

The grass is always greener.

Music tastes and why? on 12:52 - Sep 13 with 2199 viewsMick_S

Music tastes and why? on 16:26 - Oct 14 by Gloucs_R

Bentley's was by the canal in West Drayton - it used to have a train set suspended from the ceiling that had a dildo strapped to the engine and guess what? The train used to go into a tunnel. Stop it mate, my sides etc.

Got into soul, and jazz funk around the age of 18 after my mate introduced us to Maze. We all went away that summer to Benitses in Corfu and spent every night in a club called Paradise that played the stuff you would only hear on pirate Solar/Horizon etc, which was very unusual for a place in Greece. That cemented it, Saturdays were for record hunting and football. I still don't get on with the majority of other stuff which I know is a very narrow view. Very much enjoy Greg Edwards show on Mi-Soul - Sunday afternoon.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 15:45]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Music tastes and why? on 15:18 - Sep 13 with 2135 viewsRebalhoop

Local to me were

Sluffs in Slough

Henry’s was down the road from my local,The Stag,so used it most weekends as a late drinking hole,was back in the days of closing times of 10.30/11.00. Didn’t play a lot of my taste of choons,Skynyrd,Allmans,British metal like Lizzy,Saxon etc....so had to get absolutely anchored to put up with all the disco/soul stuff
Music tastes and why? on 18:02 - Sep 13 with 2082 viewsPunteR

Blimey this thread is 5 years old!. Great thread to read back. Nice to see the usual suspects on here. :)

Miss BrixtonR. Hasn't posted for a while . Hope your ok fella if your lurking.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Music tastes and why? on 18:14 - Sep 13 with 2075 viewsNed_Kennedys

Music tastes and why? on 15:18 - Sep 13 by Rebalhoop

Henry’s was down the road from my local,The Stag,so used it most weekends as a late drinking hole,was back in the days of closing times of 10.30/11.00. Didn’t play a lot of my taste of choons,Skynyrd,Allmans,British metal like Lizzy,Saxon etc....so had to get absolutely anchored to put up with all the disco/soul stuff

Harrys in Slough!

Above Mr. Cod fish & chip shop, seemed to be open every night. Once saw Mark Hughes in there in his Man Utd days. K Cider and Diamond White was drunk in large quantities after staggering over from the Grapes across the road.

Not a close friend of health and safety: due to the heat the fire escape door at the back was always open and the outside fire escape stairs were always crammed with revellers. Everyone danced on the pub garden wooden tables in the place paying scant regard to the huge rotating ceiling fans just above them that scalped a good few.

Good times.
Music tastes and why? on 18:25 - Sep 13 with 2067 viewsqprxtc

XTC

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024