Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
easy to knock england 08:44 - Sep 4 with 9676 viewsdoogi55

well lets say this a new team of good young players there a quite a few who are injured but it will take time .you have to give the players a chance.
i think baines will be out once shaw is fit so the back four wont look so bad midfield needs tweeking wishire is not the playerthe press and he thinks he his .he needs to play stirling at the top of the diamond .with walcott and lallam on the wings up front welbeck storage or rooney. its a team for the future not now
hart,
stones,cahill,jones,shaw
llallana/rodregez stirling henderson walcott
welbeck rooney/sturidge
easy to knock england on 17:45 - Sep 4 with 1941 viewsSomersetHoops

I don't think its unpatriotic not to support the England football team when they are rubbish as this lot are. I find it particularly sad that England's football manager makes a spent force like Rooney Captain. He should know better as he has seen really good world class players and he should know Rooney isn't one of them. I suppose his difficulty is that none of them are.

Who's Next?

easy to knock england on 17:57 - Sep 4 with 1927 viewsRangersAreBack

I was referring to the players rather than the fans. We can hardly expect millionaire footballers to bleed for the shirt when patriotism is generally frowned upon on a day-to-day basis.
easy to knock england on 09:52 - Sep 5 with 1843 viewssmegma

easy to knock england on 17:45 - Sep 4 by SomersetHoops

I don't think its unpatriotic not to support the England football team when they are rubbish as this lot are. I find it particularly sad that England's football manager makes a spent force like Rooney Captain. He should know better as he has seen really good world class players and he should know Rooney isn't one of them. I suppose his difficulty is that none of them are.

But that's what true supporters do. You don't just follow QPR or England when things are going well, well I certainly don't.
easy to knock england on 10:08 - Sep 5 with 1834 viewsQPR1882

Following QPR and following England is 100% different! I can take or leave England. Sat at home with the England game on but probably spent more time on my ipad then watching the game. Until there are major changes I can't see Wembley being sold out for the Euro qualifiers .
easy to knock england on 10:26 - Sep 5 with 1824 viewsPommyhoop

easy to knock england on 10:08 - Sep 5 by QPR1882

Following QPR and following England is 100% different! I can take or leave England. Sat at home with the England game on but probably spent more time on my ipad then watching the game. Until there are major changes I can't see Wembley being sold out for the Euro qualifiers .

England fans are in'shit manager mode'.until we get another decent Manager like Robson or Venables or even at a pinch Glennda its only going to get worse.
And taxiboy NO !!! I dont mean H .He would've been as good as Revie or Taylor..
[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 10:26]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

easy to knock england on 10:34 - Sep 5 with 1815 viewsdoogi55

well it is the same as supporting qpr its only the big clubs supporters that have the attitude who cares about england because they are glory hunters and onld care about the fact there players might get injured.
easy to knock england on 10:36 - Sep 5 with 1808 viewsdoogi55

rodgers should be the next england manager .
so tell me this why is it england have to rebuild a whole new team in 8 weeks when we know it takes a lot longer than that germany took 8 years
easy to knock england on 11:06 - Sep 5 with 1789 viewsDiscodroids

easy to knock england on 10:34 - Sep 5 by doogi55

well it is the same as supporting qpr its only the big clubs supporters that have the attitude who cares about england because they are glory hunters and onld care about the fact there players might get injured.

utter bollix...

being a qpr fan since 1976, my first game v everton in 1977, born in the east end, with every friend and family member massive west ham fans/season tkt holders ...i can hardly be accused of being a glory hunter.

oh the glory years!!!!

yet i dont give a short arm ginger wa nk off hazel blears in barry sheen bikers leathers for the england team, havent done for about 7/8 years.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Login to get fewer ads

easy to knock england on 11:18 - Sep 5 with 1778 viewsdanehoop

easy to knock england on 11:06 - Sep 5 by Discodroids

utter bollix...

being a qpr fan since 1976, my first game v everton in 1977, born in the east end, with every friend and family member massive west ham fans/season tkt holders ...i can hardly be accused of being a glory hunter.

oh the glory years!!!!

yet i dont give a short arm ginger wa nk off hazel blears in barry sheen bikers leathers for the england team, havent done for about 7/8 years.

Damn, hurts to admit it, but I am in agreement with Mr Droids

Never knowingly understood

easy to knock england on 11:25 - Sep 5 with 1767 viewsdoogi55

i said big teams like man u arse chels spurs liverpool
easy to knock england on 11:56 - Sep 5 with 1757 views1BobbyHazell

easy to knock england on 10:26 - Sep 5 by Pommyhoop

England fans are in'shit manager mode'.until we get another decent Manager like Robson or Venables or even at a pinch Glennda its only going to get worse.

Shit Manager Mode. Perfectly put Pommy.

Watching Roy wheel out the 442 on Wednesday was like when my dad used to insist on still busting his flares in 1984.

Painful.
easy to knock england on 12:13 - Sep 5 with 1744 viewsTGRRRSSS

I actually thought Hodgson might not be a bad manager, he'd done the rounds in Europe and has experience in international management and was relatively successful.
He's brought players through but there are less and less of the calibre of yesteryear.
However the world cup shows you dont need a squad of galaticos's to at least do well.
There are a myriad of reasons why England struggle, Henry Winter I heared say on the radio is many players sturggle with responsibilty as the academy's do so much they simply cannot do simple things for themselves, his view is get them doing a bit and it will help when taking responsibility in big games etc for England.

Not sure that being able to do your laundry will mean you can win the world cup but....

He also suggested trying to get more playing abroad, like Mcreachran is currently doing for example...
easy to knock england on 12:29 - Sep 5 with 1731 viewsDiscodroids

easy to knock england on 10:26 - Sep 5 by Pommyhoop

thats all very well pommy, but can andy johnson do a job as a fourth striker??

easy to knock england on 12:43 - Sep 5 with 1726 viewspaulparker

easy to knock england on 12:13 - Sep 5 by TGRRRSSS

I actually thought Hodgson might not be a bad manager, he'd done the rounds in Europe and has experience in international management and was relatively successful.
He's brought players through but there are less and less of the calibre of yesteryear.
However the world cup shows you dont need a squad of galaticos's to at least do well.
There are a myriad of reasons why England struggle, Henry Winter I heared say on the radio is many players sturggle with responsibilty as the academy's do so much they simply cannot do simple things for themselves, his view is get them doing a bit and it will help when taking responsibility in big games etc for England.

Not sure that being able to do your laundry will mean you can win the world cup but....

He also suggested trying to get more playing abroad, like Mcreachran is currently doing for example...

Henry Winter is a Kunt , the bloke loves the sound of his own voice
this is the bloke who bangs on about Man City & Chelscums academy being brilliant and good for football, oblivious to the fact neither has produced anyone into the 1st team
all he could on talksport yesterday was shout down Jacobs for suggesting Woy should be sacked

there was a time when I would follow England with Friends, & I used to love the International Weekend, watching the home countries in Qualifiers well not anymore, I couldn't be even ar sed to get up for the world cup, and that's down to the Manager
why cant we go back and get Hoddle, a bloke who isn't afraid to try something new a bloke who doesn't pick "names" (he dropped beckham & gazza at times)
we have the players to pick from we just don't do it
Shelvey, Dyer, Huddlestone, Routledge , Davies, Caulker, Austin, Ward -Prowse, Cork , Barry , Noble, Gibbs all should have been picked for the last squad or at least put on standby for it,
if Rooney has to play, then play him in Midfield where his game is suited
Woy doesn't even have a clue what formation he should be playing , Its scary how far behind we are
the Worrying thing is the FA will appoint Southgate next

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

easy to knock england on 12:44 - Sep 5 with 1725 viewsdaveB

I quite lke Hodgson and think he has an impossible job turning that squad into anything decent when the nations obsession over captains means he has to play Rooney in every game.

Saying that though starting 4-4-2 in that game with those players was pretty stupid.

Looking at that squad though it is very weak, any manager would struggle to make them interesting
easy to knock england on 13:43 - Sep 5 with 1612 viewsPommyhoop

easy to knock england on 12:44 - Sep 5 by daveB

I quite lke Hodgson and think he has an impossible job turning that squad into anything decent when the nations obsession over captains means he has to play Rooney in every game.

Saying that though starting 4-4-2 in that game with those players was pretty stupid.

Looking at that squad though it is very weak, any manager would struggle to make them interesting

Not impossible Dave just a manager with the Balls to pick someone else than Rooney.
Its hardley the nation as you put it . I think every football fan I know has said that Rooney is past it and the boy Sterling should be central. The pro Man UTD media maybe but not the nation.
Like I say a Manager with gumption and f'cking balls.Oh for Brian Clough...

easy to knock england on 14:02 - Sep 5 with 1605 viewsthemodfather

i can get very passionate about england...i just had no belief in the last world cup campaign
pretty poor...then to make rooney the capt , imo is an insult..the man who does not do the anthem, slagged off england fans at sth africa world cup etc

i was hoping enlgand fa would start a new era....built on the capable youth and u20s/u21s...add hart, barkley, sterling and no longer retain players over 27/28 ( cos by then they have their multi million contract and seem to switch off...how to motivate rooney on £300k a week??) bar the goalie.
we invest so much in the national team for so little result, maybe a shake up would do some good??
easy to knock england on 15:16 - Sep 5 with 1576 viewsTacticalR

'Captain Rooney's first half told its own depressing story: Fewest passes of any England outfield player, the lowest pass completion of any England outfield player, the fewest touches of any England outfield player and 100% of the game's offsides.'

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11096/9455321/player-ratings-shining-ste

Air hostess clique

easy to knock england on 15:17 - Sep 5 with 1576 viewsMatch82

easy to knock england on 12:44 - Sep 5 by daveB

I wonder how much influence Hodgson is put under to play the big names - is it really his choice? Like you say he's a proven manager, who has shown formation/player flexibility in the past.

The FA want to sell England broadcasts to other countries (despite evidence to the contrary are England are still considered a "big name") who have more interest in watching England play than people in England do. When "big name" players are playing, there's more people that want to watch the games and hence more income from advertising - so FA can sell the rights to the games at a higher price. Therefore FA appoint a manager on the condition that he plays the players that people want to see, rather than the ones which are best.

Conspiracy theory? Perhaps. But would explain a hell of a lot.
easy to knock england on 15:23 - Sep 5 with 1569 viewsPommyhoop

easy to knock england on 15:17 - Sep 5 by Match82

I wonder how much influence Hodgson is put under to play the big names - is it really his choice? Like you say he's a proven manager, who has shown formation/player flexibility in the past.

The FA want to sell England broadcasts to other countries (despite evidence to the contrary are England are still considered a "big name") who have more interest in watching England play than people in England do. When "big name" players are playing, there's more people that want to watch the games and hence more income from advertising - so FA can sell the rights to the games at a higher price. Therefore FA appoint a manager on the condition that he plays the players that people want to see, rather than the ones which are best.

Conspiracy theory? Perhaps. But would explain a hell of a lot.

Like I say . Oh for a Brian Clough.

easy to knock england on 10:20 - Sep 6 with 1511 viewsDiscodroids

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/A0466B12D41119755793831792640_27d580c405b.2.1.4

easy to knock england on 13:20 - Sep 6 with 1500 viewsTGRRRSSS

I can see the argument, but the reality os the pool of player available is so shallow that to not play Rooney invites trouble is you play badly and lose or at least don't win games when he isnt there.
To that end Roy has been damned either way to be honest.

That being said look at the strides Scotland have made under Strachan, though I think they still have a challenge to make Euro's.
easy to knock england on 17:19 - Sep 6 with 1469 viewskysersosaqpr

easy to knock england on 15:23 - Sep 5 by Pommyhoop

Like I say . Oh for a Brian Clough.

Gotta agree with Pommyhoop. Ireland were ridiculed for picking Jack Charlton as Manager - an old fashioned relic who believed in hard work, organisation, and playing simple at'em English football (feck passing the ball thirty times across the back four). He played with a team from English football in an English manner. Didn't win a tournament, but Jack never has never had to buy a pint again inIreland.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

easy to knock england on 17:41 - Sep 6 with 1465 viewsHollowayRanger

we are turning into Scotland Ireland wales

very few English kids playing in premiership even fewer English players playing overseas

can certainly see a few of our own English QPR players getting into England squad as long as we have a decent season just like Southampton did

but even us look at us our kids aint got a hope of seeing any premiership action

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

easy to knock england on 18:15 - Sep 6 with 1451 viewsdaveB

easy to knock england on 13:43 - Sep 5 by Pommyhoop

Not impossible Dave just a manager with the Balls to pick someone else than Rooney.
Its hardley the nation as you put it . I think every football fan I know has said that Rooney is past it and the boy Sterling should be central. The pro Man UTD media maybe but not the nation.
Like I say a Manager with gumption and f'cking balls.Oh for Brian Clough...

Good Luck finding one because any manager would pick Rooney now he's captain
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024