Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BAYRUM TUTUMLU 11:44 - Jun 21 with 7266 viewsJackoBoostardo

I THINK HE'S LOST THE PLOT!!

HE ALSO DOESN'T SEEM TO LIKE US VERY MUCH!! WHAT A SHAME!!

EVERY WORD ON HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT IS IN CAPITAL LETTERS - HE REALLY WANTS CLUBS TO TAKE HIS CLIENTS BY SHOUTING AT THEM.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:47 - Jun 23 with 722 viewstruckjack

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:43 - Jun 23 by JackoBoostardo

What bet is that?

Thought you were the poster of the treble bet waiting for USA to beat Portugal, my mistake. Hell of a bet that! Look what you could have won......
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:49 - Jun 23 with 721 viewsJackoBoostardo

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:47 - Jun 23 by truckjack

Thought you were the poster of the treble bet waiting for USA to beat Portugal, my mistake. Hell of a bet that! Look what you could have won......

It's a great game! This is why England needed to leave - great quality underdogs are USA.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024