Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That United calypso is some chant fair play! 00:29 - May 14 with 7380 viewskopperburgjack

Fair play a brilliant and well thought of song by man united fans, it's called united calypso, think it was an old song but they have started singing it again over last few months.
Oh how I wish our lot could pull a unique song off like this but instead we have to copy boring crystal palace songs! Or swans will tear you apart again, which is sometimes sung when we are drawing which is embarrasing and even worse, it is sung after we already lost to the team earlier on in the season!

Anyway take a look at this, it's not that long but was united at Southampton on Sunday

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

That United calypso is some chant fair play! on 16:22 - May 14 with 1449 viewsDrizzy

85th best university in the UK I'll have you know.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

That United calypso is some chant fair play! on 16:37 - May 14 with 1436 viewsJackfath

What a dreadful thread.

Lots of "we should do this, we should do that" without offering any ideas.

Oh, and another grown man putting his case forward for trying to prove Super Dwighty wrong.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

That United calypso is some chant fair play! on 16:45 - May 14 with 1430 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

That United calypso is some chant fair play! on 16:37 - May 14 by Jackfath

What a dreadful thread.

Lots of "we should do this, we should do that" without offering any ideas.

Oh, and another grown man putting his case forward for trying to prove Super Dwighty wrong.

It's quite funny, Jackfath. Watching somebody claim they have 'caught' me and then proceed with an essay attacking me. Again they attempt to make their argument personal, too. A sign that the user is not capable of implementing and sustaining a reasonable debate.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

That United calypso is some chant fair play! on 16:47 - May 14 with 1426 viewsJackfath

That United calypso is some chant fair play! on 16:45 - May 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's quite funny, Jackfath. Watching somebody claim they have 'caught' me and then proceed with an essay attacking me. Again they attempt to make their argument personal, too. A sign that the user is not capable of implementing and sustaining a reasonable debate.

I've had it for years my friend.

Grown men trying to prove a point. For what purpose exactly I used to ask myself.

It's certainly very interesting and I'd love to find out more behind the psychology in it all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024