Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Chairman Speaks...................... 11:44 - Apr 25 with 1956 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/chairmanmessage-26.04.14-1509709.aspx

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

The Chairman Speaks...................... on 12:17 - Apr 25 with 1875 viewslurker

Nice sentiments from the Chairman. He is to be applauded if we were to gain another promotion. Hilly himself has stated that he is a big factor in the clubs's success.

Hope to goodness the people of Rochdale do turn out.
The Chairman Speaks...................... on 13:11 - Apr 25 with 1757 viewshxdale

Going to be another emotional day if we do it again under Hilly... Really really cannot wait... We know we are good enough, but we really do need to get behind the players from start to finish tomorrow, think a standing ovation last 10mins... KHBA
The Chairman Speaks...................... on 15:47 - Apr 25 with 1571 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

That should have gone as a full page advert in The Ob on Wednesday and again on Saturday...and The Ob should've given the club free advertising in the paper and online. This is big for the town....we need to reach the township.

Great words, but if the only exposure it gets is on our own website....how many folk who are passive attendees or never attendees will read it.

We've got to get better as a club at reaching the public.
The Chairman Speaks...................... on 20:04 - Apr 25 with 1330 viewswimborne_dale

Even though I rarely make it to Spotland as distance and circumstances rarely permit, I am making a special effort to be there tomorrow, as there is a chance of sealing p*****. I really wanted to be there when/if it happens.

UP THE DALE

Edgar Allan's Crow

The Chairman Speaks...................... on 20:26 - Apr 25 with 1283 viewsTalkingSutty

The Chairman Speaks...................... on 20:04 - Apr 25 by wimborne_dale

Even though I rarely make it to Spotland as distance and circumstances rarely permit, I am making a special effort to be there tomorrow, as there is a chance of sealing p*****. I really wanted to be there when/if it happens.

UP THE DALE

Well done WD, us locals take attending games at Spotland for granted, for fans like yourself its not that easy. There are probably plenty of local fans who cant attend games because of financial/health or other issues it certainly doesnt make them or you less of a fan.

Personally i would hate to be in that situation so feel lucky. Anyway lets hope your efforts are rewarded.
The Chairman Speaks...................... on 21:14 - Apr 25 with 1208 viewssandylaner1

reading that has made me even more psyched for tomorrows game

up the dale
The Chairman Speaks...................... on 21:29 - Apr 25 with 1166 viewscupardale

550 mile 9 hour round trip from near St Andrews on good Friday was made in great hope. I'll be sat in work for at least the first half but my nerves and emotions will be no less frayed than if I was sat at spotland.

Good luck WD

Up The Dale!
The Chairman Speaks...................... on 01:32 - Apr 26 with 1025 viewsShun

Fcuk I am excited.
Login to get fewer ads

The Chairman Speaks...................... on 10:27 - Apr 26 with 919 viewsKathmandale

I missed the match last for the promotion as I was away with work and (despite a long trip back on the Tuesday when we didn't quite do it) and I thought I'd miss today for the same reason. Thankfully I talked some wonderfully understanding colleagues into working thru the night yesterday so we could set off earlier than I hoped this morning. Leaving Southampton any minuet in hope of good traffic and seeing us do it this time.

Up the Dale!
The Chairman Speaks...................... on 10:38 - Apr 26 with 898 viewssandylaner1

The Chairman Speaks...................... on 01:32 - Apr 26 by Shun

Fcuk I am excited.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024