Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 53032 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 5 with 1986 viewsSpaceman_P

quick question about the kit. Do QPR get some sort of money from Hammersmith Borough council for wearing this Gold shirt?? cos it's very odd a 3rd choice kit has become the away kit more than the other away kit.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 5 with 1963 viewsconnell10

Larkeche scores for Dundee again.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 5 with 1940 viewsQPunkR

Fk was that pass to Dunne FFS????

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:05 - Oct 5 with 1876 viewsQPunkR

Yates being told he's only got 10 fouls left before the ref gives him a warning

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:06 - Oct 5 with 1847 viewskensalriser

We've got a time and space problem - we give them time when we're on the ball and space when we're not.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 5 with 1825 views08olesen

Are we going to be in the shite again?

This team has a lot less energy that I was expecting.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 5 with 1802 viewsPdog

We can win this, they are just as bad as us.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 5 with 1782 viewsQPunkR

Andersen is infuriatingly weak both defensively and on the ball

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 5 with 1771 viewsconnell10

Get Chair on .

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 5 with 1770 viewsPetros

Never seen a player with less upper body strength than Anderson
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 5 with 1753 viewsVancouverHoop

This match is not a great advertisement for Championship football is it?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 5 with 1714 viewsKiko

Anderson needs to come off. Been really ineffective today
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 5 with 1658 viewsconnell10

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 5 by Kiko

Anderson needs to come off. Been really ineffective today

He anit the messiah

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 5 with 1655 viewsHantsR

My streams have given up, keep up the commentary chaps please (er...only if it's positive?)

edit - not sure I'm quite so bothered now
[Post edited 5 Oct 16:14]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 5 with 1624 viewsQPunkR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 5 by VancouverHoop

This match is not a great advertisement for Championship football is it?

Are any that we're involved with?

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 5 with 1590 viewsstrikerace

Terrible set play. Easy header
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 5 with 1578 viewsQPunkR

I say it every Saturday now but fukc you Rangers

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 5 with 1575 viewscharmr

Game over or we go forward and attack
[Post edited 5 Oct 16:11]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 5 with 1526 views1BobbyHazell

Well we didn't see that coming
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 5 with 1474 viewsBluce_Ree

Good header that. Oh well. We're done.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 5 with 1455 viewsqueensparker

Shambolic display so far

Got to make the changes here
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 5 with 1445 viewsSpaceman_P

fcuks sakes.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1427 viewsSilverfoxqpr

FFS
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1412 viewsJAPRANGERS

What a terrible goal to concede. Total free header
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1392 viewsKiko

Not even suprised. A loss on a Satuday just seems an inevitable part of the day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024