Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 53031 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 5 with 2250 viewsstrikerace

I think Dunne has our only shot on goal so far. Wrong goal, but at this point I'm not going to nitpick
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 5 with 2249 viewsDorse

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

After a good start we're now defending deeper and deeper and have seemingly given up any pretence of playing any cohesive attacking football. So, so weak on the ball the pair of Danes. Looking frail defensively again. Ho hum

Yeah, but other than that we're playing a blinder.

Edit - irony aside, Frey is working his guts out. If he had just half a yard more pace, he'd be lethal!
[Post edited 5 Oct 15:29]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 5 with 2232 viewsqueensparker

Don’t want to be a downer but we still look weak as piss again so far

Second to everything, never an inside ball available while our centre mids stand still and point at the easy ball back to Cook, careless in possession, getting outmuscled in every 50/50

Makes you realise how important Hayden was last season
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 5 with 2230 viewsSpaceman_P

Andersen is a lost cause now it seems, lost all fight... looks hung-over rather than christ-like.

Frey is still at Hogwarts.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 5 with 2207 viewsFredManRave

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:14 - Oct 5 by Dorse

Has anyone seen Mendez-Laing's neck?

Must have been told to wind it in.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:29 - Oct 5 with 2193 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Code brown: Opposition goal incoming.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:29 - Oct 5 with 2177 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Frey is the only warrior.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:29 - Oct 5 with 2174 viewsJimmyR

Frey maybe slow but good luck knocking him off the ball
Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 5 with 1960 viewsLblock

How can anyone defend the selection of Anderson?

The man is a shadow of a player
Weak, slow, can’t tackle a soft cheese sarnie, terrible delivery and the only team he stretches is his own.

To compound matters the Danish Dozzell Madsen in the same side means we are starting with nine men.

It’s a farce.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:35 - Oct 5 with 1850 viewscharmr

Worst away shirt for a long time

Are the tactics snuff and subdue every week then implode
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:37 - Oct 5 with 1770 viewsDorse

When does Madsen's shift start?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 5 with 1729 viewsQPunkR

FK outside the area. What do we reckon, wall or miles over?

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 5 with 1708 viewsQuillPenRiot

That foul on Dembele looked like child abuse
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 5 with 1690 viewsR_from_afar

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:29 - Oct 5 by Silverfoxqpr

Code brown: Opposition goal incoming.

That is 20% hilarious, 80% terrifying

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:39 - Oct 5 with 1677 viewsQPunkR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

FK outside the area. What do we reckon, wall or miles over?

Wall. Wonderful.

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 5 with 1622 viewsjohncharles

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:29 - Oct 5 by QPR_Pro_Max

Frey is the only warrior.

Agreed. To be fair, Cook’s pretty tough and Smyth has a temper on him. Errr that’s it
What wouldn’t you give for Derry and Hill

Strong and stable my arse.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 5 with 1542 viewsWD99

I get we are shorthanded, but either Marti’s tactics aren’t working or we simply don’t have the players to implement it. We can’t be a possession-based team and lose the possession game every week. We are lucky to complete two passes over the halfway line before giving it away.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:41 - Oct 5 with 1527 viewsSpaceman_P

this ref is a bit of a jobsworth
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 5 with 1465 viewsJimmyR

This ref is a fcking disgrace
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 5 with 1465 viewsDorse

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 5 by johncharles

Agreed. To be fair, Cook’s pretty tough and Smyth has a temper on him. Errr that’s it

I miss Big Dan. Loved his partnership with Carlisle.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 5 with 1462 viewsFredManRave

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:39 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

Wall. Wonderful.

Wonderwall, shirley?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 5 with 1440 viewsQPunkR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 5 by WD99

I get we are shorthanded, but either Marti’s tactics aren’t working or we simply don’t have the players to implement it. We can’t be a possession-based team and lose the possession game every week. We are lucky to complete two passes over the halfway line before giving it away.

Lucky to complete two passes full stop

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 5 with 1343 viewsQPunkR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 5 by FredManRave

Wonderwall, shirley?!

Didn't get any tickets in the draw so I wouldn't know

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 5 with 1297 viewsJimmyR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

Lucky to complete two passes full stop

We don’t have the players to implement it
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 5 with 1279 viewsLblock

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 5 by johncharles

It’s more like Benny Hill

In fact they ran around quicker in the closing scenes that this lot do

I can’t remember a squad physically weaker than this lot
We’re in a bit of bother I think

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024