Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iran attacking Israel 18:05 - Oct 1 with 11197 viewsraynor94

All kicking off now, Iran launching ballistic missiles into Tel Aviv.

America vowing to defend Israel

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Iran attacking Israel on 15:49 - Oct 13 with 1033 viewsDJack

Iran attacking Israel on 06:36 - Oct 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Nice dodge. đź‘Ť

No dodge just fact and...well, you were building a strawman.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Iran attacking Israel on 15:58 - Oct 13 with 1025 viewsAnotherJohn

Iran attacking Israel on 15:40 - Oct 13 by onehunglow

And the upside is of course that martyrs get to go to Paradise and have their choice of virgins on tap.

There is an angel positioned at the Pearly Gates tasked with picking out deceased gynaecologists experienced in hymenoplasty, such is the need to refresh supplies.
Iran attacking Israel on 16:40 - Oct 13 with 991 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Iran attacking Israel on 15:49 - Oct 13 by DJack

No dodge just fact and...well, you were building a strawman.

Building a strawman by asking what they should have done differently?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Iran attacking Israel on 17:44 - Oct 13 with 955 viewsonehunglow

Iran attacking Israel on 15:58 - Oct 13 by AnotherJohn

There is an angel positioned at the Pearly Gates tasked with picking out deceased gynaecologists experienced in hymenoplasty, such is the need to refresh supplies.

Jeeez.just about to have dinner

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Iran attacking Israel on 17:55 - Oct 13 with 937 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran attacking Israel on 15:40 - Oct 13 by onehunglow

And the upside is of course that martyrs get to go to Paradise and have their choice of virgins on tap.

Do you get to chose your virgins or are they allocated?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Iran attacking Israel on 18:08 - Oct 13 with 908 viewsonehunglow

Iran attacking Israel on 17:55 - Oct 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

Think it’s a Free House
They’re brought up to obey,aren’t they, as is the case with women in most religions
It’s about male power

Iran attacking Israel on 18:13 - Oct 13 with 900 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Iran attacking Israel on 17:55 - Oct 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

If you’re a virgin in a culture where men can have four wives each there’s a good chance you’re not a looker.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Iran attacking Israel on 18:13 - Oct 13 with 900 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran attacking Israel on 18:08 - Oct 13 by onehunglow

Think it’s a Free House
They’re brought up to obey,aren’t they, as is the case with women in most religions
It’s about male power

I was worried that someone may be expecting men or women and get the opposite of what they were expecting, it would be disappointing having gone to all that effort.

Login to get fewer ads

Iran attacking Israel on 19:23 - Oct 13 with 865 viewsDJack

Iran attacking Israel on 16:40 - Oct 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Building a strawman by asking what they should have done differently?

The current Israeli government is reprehensible as it is comprised of religious extremists and hardline nationalists. It is that bad hundreds of thousands of Israeli's protested the government and, many observers say, they were close to bringing the government down. Then Bibi got his hail Mary then levelled Gaza and is now doing similar in Beirut.

This is the kind of guy the current Israeli government is comprised of...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Iran attacking Israel on 20:26 - Oct 13 with 808 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran attacking Israel on 19:23 - Oct 13 by DJack

The current Israeli government is reprehensible as it is comprised of religious extremists and hardline nationalists. It is that bad hundreds of thousands of Israeli's protested the government and, many observers say, they were close to bringing the government down. Then Bibi got his hail Mary then levelled Gaza and is now doing similar in Beirut.

This is the kind of guy the current Israeli government is comprised of...

People who advocate PR need to understand that in some counties extremists hold the balance of power. Of course in Iran and Gaza political demonstrations are banned and political opponents have found themselves falling off high buildings or imprisoned, tortured and ultimately executed.
Of course, Hezbollah and Hamas reason for being is to destroy Israel. What a mess!

Iran attacking Israel on 21:23 - Oct 13 with 778 viewsDJack

Iran attacking Israel on 20:26 - Oct 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

People who advocate PR need to understand that in some counties extremists hold the balance of power. Of course in Iran and Gaza political demonstrations are banned and political opponents have found themselves falling off high buildings or imprisoned, tortured and ultimately executed.
Of course, Hezbollah and Hamas reason for being is to destroy Israel. What a mess!

In very few cases that is true. Netenyahu is that crazed for power/control he was happy to bring on board the fringe lunatics. He could have worked with more moderate people but he knew that if he did that some of his more destructive (to co-occuption with Arabs) ideas would have been thwarted/stopped dead.

And yes, the middle east is a mess. One that may never reach an equitable concensus.

Iran attacking Israel on 22:14 - Oct 13 with 719 viewscontroversial_jack

Iran attacking Israel on 14:11 - Oct 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

I guess if I had terrorists building tunnels under my house I would move as well.

https://time.com/6693896/hamas-tunnels-gaza-home-ruin/

Gaza is just 20 miles by 7. Not sure how they can avoid buildings with their tunnels
Iran attacking Israel on 22:30 - Oct 13 with 706 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran attacking Israel on 22:14 - Oct 13 by controversial_jack

Gaza is just 20 miles by 7. Not sure how they can avoid buildings with their tunnels

Duplicate
[Post edited 13 Oct 22:36]

Iran attacking Israel on 22:36 - Oct 13 with 705 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran attacking Israel on 22:14 - Oct 13 by controversial_jack

You said they can operate in the open, building tunnels for military use under a civilian population is a war crime of course.

Iran attacking Israel on 23:03 - Oct 13 with 693 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran attacking Israel on 21:23 - Oct 13 by DJack

In very few cases that is true. Netenyahu is that crazed for power/control he was happy to bring on board the fringe lunatics. He could have worked with more moderate people but he knew that if he did that some of his more destructive (to co-occuption with Arabs) ideas would have been thwarted/stopped dead.

And yes, the middle east is a mess. One that may never reach an equitable concensus.

I don't think the issue is Arabs, there are two million living in Israel and work in the police, army, as judges and MPs. Israel and Sunni Saudi Arabia were about to sign an agreement on the back of the Abraham Accords when October the 7th happened. The radical Shias in Iran were keen to undermine that, Jordan and Egypt want to maintain stability, Jordan helping out when the last Iranian missiles were launched, Egypt has it's own terrorist nutters to deal with in the North Sunai. Layers and layers of complexity right now without opening the history book or considering the many factions fighting in Syria, Yemen and Iraq.
[Post edited 13 Oct 23:20]

Iran attacking Israel on 09:18 - Oct 14 with 639 viewscontroversial_jack

Iran attacking Israel on 22:36 - Oct 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

You said they can operate in the open, building tunnels for military use under a civilian population is a war crime of course.

A war crime

https://www.timeout.com/london/news/londons-secret-world-war-ii-tunnels-are-bein
Iran attacking Israel on 10:25 - Oct 14 with 593 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran attacking Israel on 09:18 - Oct 14 by controversial_jack

A war crime

https://www.timeout.com/london/news/londons-secret-world-war-ii-tunnels-are-bein

You need to read Rule 23 in full.

Iran attacking Israel on 13:10 - Oct 14 with 511 viewsDJack

Iran attacking Israel on 23:03 - Oct 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

I don't think the issue is Arabs, there are two million living in Israel and work in the police, army, as judges and MPs. Israel and Sunni Saudi Arabia were about to sign an agreement on the back of the Abraham Accords when October the 7th happened. The radical Shias in Iran were keen to undermine that, Jordan and Egypt want to maintain stability, Jordan helping out when the last Iranian missiles were launched, Egypt has it's own terrorist nutters to deal with in the North Sunai. Layers and layers of complexity right now without opening the history book or considering the many factions fighting in Syria, Yemen and Iraq.
[Post edited 13 Oct 23:20]

Good points but as I linked to above the Israeli Finance minister's quote is not just an individual belief it is seen widely discussed in Israel. A worrying trend

Iran attacking Israel on 14:16 - Oct 14 with 419 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran attacking Israel on 13:10 - Oct 14 by DJack

Good points but as I linked to above the Israeli Finance minister's quote is not just an individual belief it is seen widely discussed in Israel. A worrying trend

I've got a few friends in Israel from my Kibbutz days, they seem to think that most people are worried that there seems to be no plan to end the conflict.
As ever, ordinary folk just want peace, then we get the politicians and religious nutters.

Iran attacking Israel on 15:03 - Oct 14 with 366 viewsDJack

Iran attacking Israel on 14:16 - Oct 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

I've got a few friends in Israel from my Kibbutz days, they seem to think that most people are worried that there seems to be no plan to end the conflict.
As ever, ordinary folk just want peace, then we get the politicians and religious nutters.

Yep, it's always the people who suffer for those who dream of power.

Iran attacking Israel on 00:47 - Oct 15 with 292 viewsDJack

Another reminder of my thoughts before my link.

Hamas and Hezbollah are reprehensible. currently The Israeli government and its action are also reprehensible...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/oct/14/usaid-gasa-aid-meetings-sde-teiman

Iran attacking Israel on 09:45 - Oct 15 with 226 viewsonehunglow

Iran attacking Israel on 00:47 - Oct 15 by DJack

Another reminder of my thoughts before my link.

Hamas and Hezbollah are reprehensible. currently The Israeli government and its action are also reprehensible...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/oct/14/usaid-gasa-aid-meetings-sde-teiman

Revenge is overwhelmingly on the lips .
It is the first response uttered.
Both sides are committed to simply carrying it on.
They have all my lifetime

We are all born to die
You’d think we’d love one another,wouldn’t you

Iran attacking Israel on 10:01 - Oct 15 with 220 viewslifelong

Just when is this all going to end?

The sight of all these young children in body bags is truly sickening.
Iran attacking Israel on 10:10 - Oct 15 with 215 viewscontroversial_jack

Iran attacking Israel on 10:01 - Oct 15 by lifelong

This is what happens when we and others support a brutal, racist apartheid regime.
Iran attacking Israel on 11:06 - Oct 15 with 173 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran attacking Israel on 10:01 - Oct 15 by lifelong

Mankind is mad, have a look at the wars in Sudan or Congo. These have been running for many years, millions of deaths in both conflicts.

Since 1998 around 6 million have died in the Congo War!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024