Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump assassination attempt again 02:53 - Sep 16 with 2436 viewsKeithHaynes

According to the bbc. They delight in pushing their agenda.

It’s only a matter of time.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Trump assassination attempt again on 08:13 - Sep 16 with 2046 viewsmangohilljack

They dont want Trump getting in. They will do whatever needs to be done to stop that
Trump assassination attempt again on 09:05 - Sep 16 with 2014 viewsWhiterockin

Trump assassination attempt again on 08:13 - Sep 16 by mangohilljack

They dont want Trump getting in. They will do whatever needs to be done to stop that

Sensible move.
Trump assassination attempt again on 09:27 - Sep 16 with 2000 viewsBaptist

A shot actually on target might do the trick ? :D
Trump assassination attempt again on 09:38 - Sep 16 with 1978 viewsAnotherJohn

Trump assassination attempt again on 09:27 - Sep 16 by Baptist

A shot actually on target might do the trick ? :D

That seems a remarkably unChristian thought for a Baptist. I agree that it would be very undesirable for Trump to be elected, but political violence could quickly become a two-way street.
Trump assassination attempt again on 09:58 - Sep 16 with 1962 viewsnantywatcher

???
Every single news network I checked (a dozen or so) were all leading with the Trump story - but it's the BBC who have an agenda!!!! Unbelievable the amount of absolute nonsense people post on social media. It seems to me like a valiant effort by the Trump circus to keep his doddering personae in the public eye.
Trump assassination attempt again on 10:15 - Sep 16 with 1887 viewscontroversial_jack

They will get him sooner or later, not that i condone it of course
Trump assassination attempt again on 10:40 - Sep 16 with 1928 viewsonehunglow

Well,they surely don’t like him,those pesky xxxs
A vile man who will use this to gain sympathy votes

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trump assassination attempt again on 12:19 - Sep 16 with 1893 viewsDaPs166

Trump assassination attempt again on 10:40 - Sep 16 by onehunglow

Well,they surely don’t like him,those pesky xxxs
A vile man who will use this to gain sympathy votes

To be completely honest, Trump hardly milked the first one, and he was whiskers away from death. Not even mentioned in the debate, for example.

I wonder what people think bad will happen if he’s elected again. Or is it just good training by the constant narrative of media that they listen to.

Trumps already had 4 years as president. We know what he does, and none of it is a “threat to democracy” or anything else people keep mentioning.

I’d like someone to name me three reasons why Trump being president is a negative for the people of the USA.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump assassination attempt again on 12:55 - Sep 16 with 1859 viewsBaptist

Trump assassination attempt again on 12:19 - Sep 16 by DaPs166

To be completely honest, Trump hardly milked the first one, and he was whiskers away from death. Not even mentioned in the debate, for example.

I wonder what people think bad will happen if he’s elected again. Or is it just good training by the constant narrative of media that they listen to.

Trumps already had 4 years as president. We know what he does, and none of it is a “threat to democracy” or anything else people keep mentioning.

I’d like someone to name me three reasons why Trump being president is a negative for the people of the USA.

Ooh, I'll have a go

1) Will dismantle the neutral civil service and replace with a politicised one formed from his cronies
2) Will see to it that any route towards universal healthcare will be closed for good
3) Will reward billionaires like himself with further tax cuts

Bonus 4) Will capitulate to Putin undermining allies of the US but also devaluing the US itself in regards of its own national security and perceived strength

Not to mention what his (as yet unstated plans) are for electoral reform (talk of never having to vote again ?), the advancement of populism, introducing further tariffs for the purpose of his obsession with protectionism thereby stoking further inflation, stuffing SCoTUS with even more conservative justices sympathetic to his aims and agenda (in turn weakening constitutional checks and balances even further), ..

I mean really ? No negatives ? Really ??
[Post edited 16 Sep 12:57]
Trump assassination attempt again on 13:02 - Sep 16 with 1841 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Trump assassination attempt again on 12:55 - Sep 16 by Baptist

Ooh, I'll have a go

1) Will dismantle the neutral civil service and replace with a politicised one formed from his cronies
2) Will see to it that any route towards universal healthcare will be closed for good

Bonus 4) Will capitulate to Putin undermining allies of the US but also devaluing the US itself in regards of its own national security and perceived strength

Not to mention what his (as yet unstated plans) are for electoral reform (talk of never having to vote again ?), the advancement of populism, introducing further tariffs for the purpose of his obsession with protectionism thereby stoking further inflation, stuffing SCoTUS with even more conservative justices sympathetic to his aims and agenda (in turn weakening constitutional checks and balances even further), ..

Sounds like the Starmer manifesto to me.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Trump assassination attempt again on 13:07 - Sep 16 with 1835 viewsBaptist

Trump assassination attempt again on 13:02 - Sep 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Sounds like the Starmer manifesto to me.

Does it really ? To you ? Well, quelle surprise....
Trump assassination attempt again on 13:12 - Sep 16 with 1814 viewsonehunglow

He’s trump
He’s trump
He’s trump

Trump assassination attempt again on 13:13 - Sep 16 with 1810 viewsonehunglow

Ooh, I'll have a go

We’ve missed you J.
Great stuff

Trump assassination attempt again on 14:13 - Sep 16 with 1759 viewsDaPs166

Ooh, I'll have a go

Any actual evidence for any of this or just CNN?
Trump assassination attempt again on 15:05 - Sep 16 with 1731 viewsBaptist

Trump assassination attempt again on 14:13 - Sep 16 by DaPs166

Any actual evidence for any of this or just CNN?

I don't watch CNN.

There is plenty of proof for the likelihood or even certainty of most of the above in statements he has made himself, his actual deeds between 2016-2020 and the Project 2025 document.

I mean, ffs like...
Trump assassination attempt again on 15:39 - Sep 16 with 1681 viewsDaPs166

Trump assassination attempt again on 15:05 - Sep 16 by Baptist

I don't watch CNN.

There is plenty of proof for the likelihood or even certainty of most of the above in statements he has made himself, his actual deeds between 2016-2020 and the Project 2025 document.

I mean, ffs like...

Trump has nothing to do with project 2025.

Apparently the civil service is thought of as less productive than it used to be by both republicans and democrats, they just disagree on how to go forward. A democrat president did what trumps proposing before.

Trump doesn’t want to bow down to Putin. He wants killing to stop and is a realist. I.E negotiations take concessions from both parties to be agreed. Either that or annihilation of one side(WW3).

There’s no universal healthcare in the USA. But even so Trump has stated he won’t try and repeal the affordable care act(Obamacare) unless he can do something better. Better healthcare for less cost.

The “cutting taxes for billionaire mates” is just ridiculous left wing bull your type spews out around every election.
Trump assassination attempt again on 16:44 - Sep 16 with 1612 viewsnantywatcher

The man is a bumbling moron.
He has the intellect of a poorly educated 13-year-old.
He has the morals of a sewer rat.
He constantly spouts complete and utter rubbish.
He made the USA the laughing stock of the world once, as his mental facilities naturally wain he can only make matter worse.
I'm guessing you are one of Trump's fans who has not travelled the planet and has witnessed the universal distaste he inspires.
Trump assassination attempt again on 17:33 - Sep 16 with 1573 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Ooh, I'll have a go

1) So your accusation (without evidence, and completely contrary to his behavior in his first term) is that he's going to do exactly what the Democrats have been doing for decades, when he merely means to bring back nonpartisanship to a thoroughly corrupted civil service system.

2) Nope, Trump's already said that he's not going to dismantle ObamaCare (which sucks, by the way) until they've got consensus on a better plan.

3) Trump's tax cuts helped all working Americans, and helped trigger the economic boom we had during his first term pre-COVID. I know, because I'm not a billionaire.

4) Again, like #1, you are describing the last two Democrats in office, not Trump. Putin invaded Ukraine the first time under Obama, who was even caught on a hot mike telling a Russian diplomat to tell his boss that he'd "have more flexibility" to bow to Putin after his re-election. When Trump took over, not only did Putin pause his hostilities for four years, but he also was blocked from building Nord Stream II due to Trump's sanctions specifically targeted at stopping it. Trump also warned the Germans about becoming too dependent on Russian energy, and was roundly mocked for it by the Germans and the idiots in the press. Best thing that happened to Putin in the last decade was when Biden was installed in the Oval Office. Biden ended the sanctions and Nord Stream II construction began almost immediately.

As for the rest of your babbling:

* Trump was pointing out to the undecideds that he's only got one more term left to serve, but of course that was very predictably taken completely out of context.

* What could you possibly have against populism?

* Trump's tariffs were costing China many billions, while inflation stayed low and the economy boomed pre-COVID, so that's another L for you.

* The Democrats are the only party who has ever suggested adding additional justices to the SCOTUS. In fact, many of them in Congress and the media have been pushing it hard while Biden is in office, while the window is still open. Once again though, similar to the rest of your nonsense, I suppose that doesn't stop the Left from projecting its own Fascist behavior on the other side.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2:49]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trump assassination attempt again on 17:39 - Sep 16 with 1566 viewsSullutaCreturned

Ooh, I'll have a go

Given his previous words, maybe he'll be responsible for the collapse of NATO?

Withdrawal of support for Ukraine possibly alowing Putin to take it all, well as much as he wants.

Yet another increase in polarisation of US politics causing even more violence on the streets though obviously harris will also be culpable there.
Trump assassination attempt again on 18:15 - Sep 16 with 1504 viewsonehunglow

Trump assassination attempt again on 17:39 - Sep 16 by SullutaCreturned

Given his previous words, maybe he'll be responsible for the collapse of NATO?

Withdrawal of support for Ukraine possibly alowing Putin to take it all, well as much as he wants.

Yet another increase in polarisation of US politics causing even more violence on the streets though obviously harris will also be culpable there.

He really could get in again
A convicted ,narciisstic,,preening,manipulating ,disrespectful liar .
He’s just made for the job
God help America

Trump assassination attempt again on 18:44 - Sep 16 with 1466 viewsKeithHaynes

Trump assassination attempt again on 09:58 - Sep 16 by nantywatcher

???
Every single news network I checked (a dozen or so) were all leading with the Trump story - but it's the BBC who have an agenda!!!! Unbelievable the amount of absolute nonsense people post on social media. It seems to me like a valiant effort by the Trump circus to keep his doddering personae in the public eye.

Thing is the BBC are these days very selective on what they report.
Lineker knows.

To all -
Careful now, mudslinging etc.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Trump assassination attempt again on 20:59 - Sep 16 with 1379 viewsDaPs166

Trump assassination attempt again on 16:44 - Sep 16 by nantywatcher

The man is a bumbling moron.
He has the intellect of a poorly educated 13-year-old.
He has the morals of a sewer rat.
He constantly spouts complete and utter rubbish.
He made the USA the laughing stock of the world once, as his mental facilities naturally wain he can only make matter worse.
I'm guessing you are one of Trump's fans who has not travelled the planet and has witnessed the universal distaste he inspires.

So we’ve gone from a load of bullsh*t arguments to ad hominem attacks. 😅
Trump assassination attempt again on 09:16 - Sep 17 with 1270 viewsBaptist

Trump assassination attempt again on 17:33 - Sep 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

1) So your accusation (without evidence, and completely contrary to his behavior in his first term) is that he's going to do exactly what the Democrats have been doing for decades, when he merely means to bring back nonpartisanship to a thoroughly corrupted civil service system.

2) Nope, Trump's already said that he's not going to dismantle ObamaCare (which sucks, by the way) until they've got consensus on a better plan.

3) Trump's tax cuts helped all working Americans, and helped trigger the economic boom we had during his first term pre-COVID. I know, because I'm not a billionaire.

4) Again, like #1, you are describing the last two Democrats in office, not Trump. Putin invaded Ukraine the first time under Obama, who was even caught on a hot mike telling a Russian diplomat to tell his boss that he'd "have more flexibility" to bow to Putin after his re-election. When Trump took over, not only did Putin pause his hostilities for four years, but he also was blocked from building Nord Stream II due to Trump's sanctions specifically targeted at stopping it. Trump also warned the Germans about becoming too dependent on Russian energy, and was roundly mocked for it by the Germans and the idiots in the press. Best thing that happened to Putin in the last decade was when Biden was installed in the Oval Office. Biden ended the sanctions and Nord Stream II construction began almost immediately.

As for the rest of your babbling:

* Trump was pointing out to the undecideds that he's only got one more term left to serve, but of course that was very predictably taken completely out of context.

* What could you possibly have against populism?

* Trump's tariffs were costing China many billions, while inflation stayed low and the economy boomed pre-COVID, so that's another L for you.

* The Democrats are the only party who has ever suggested adding additional justices to the SCOTUS. In fact, many of them in Congress and the media have been pushing it hard while Biden is in office, while the window is still open. Once again though, similar to the rest of your nonsense, I suppose that doesn't stop the Left from projecting its own Fascist behavior on the other side.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2:49]

Dear Lord, when are you actually going to wake up ?
You accuse me of babble - perhaps take a moment to read back what you've just written...

If there is a majority across the pond that think like you do and buy into the moronic, non-sequitur, stream-of-conscience, self-serving ramblings of the orange imbecile then we really are all truly fked, the whole planet.. He had a good go last time, this time I'm sure he will finish the job.. Thanks for your dutiful facilitation - bravo

Depressing.
[Post edited 17 Sep 9:18]
Trump assassination attempt again on 09:22 - Sep 17 with 1243 viewsonehunglow

Trump assassination attempt again on 09:16 - Sep 17 by Baptist

Dear Lord, when are you actually going to wake up ?
You accuse me of babble - perhaps take a moment to read back what you've just written...

If there is a majority across the pond that think like you do and buy into the moronic, non-sequitur, stream-of-conscience, self-serving ramblings of the orange imbecile then we really are all truly fked, the whole planet.. He had a good go last time, this time I'm sure he will finish the job.. Thanks for your dutiful facilitation - bravo

Depressing.
[Post edited 17 Sep 9:18]

In more prosaic terms,it’s simple fanaticism .
He’s not the first to be idolised because if his “ power”
He’s viewed differently over there.
Here,he’s seen as a joke ,or was until we realise the damage he can do.

Trump assassination attempt again on 11:40 - Sep 17 with 1097 viewsBaptist

Trump assassination attempt again on 09:22 - Sep 17 by onehunglow

In more prosaic terms,it’s simple fanaticism .
He’s not the first to be idolised because if his “ power”
He’s viewed differently over there.
Here,he’s seen as a joke ,or was until we realise the damage he can do.

True Rich.

You'd think that the office of President was too important, too prestigious, too critical for a chancer like Trump to ever get close, That one would have to be a particular class of upstanding to deserve it. However, when you look closer there's a fair selection of nausea-inducing rogues who have been there - Wilson, Jackson, Arthur etc.. Though at least back then the US was not a superpower let alone the foremost superpower - which makes the prospect of Dump all the more worrying (especially since he clearly was not subject to being shaped into a more moderate statesman by the office the first time around, as many had hoped he might be...)

Then again, those who say he would never work here - and we ended up with that mendacious, bumbling, insubstantial haystack Johnson. Not quite the same but certainly molded from the same heap of stinking sht...
[Post edited 17 Sep 11:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024