Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace game 15:36 - Sep 6 with 6133 viewsDono77

Had a look on offish website at tickets still available.
Block r and s are almost sold out. Same goes for rail seating in loft lower. Is this right? Or are season ticket holder seats held back until they release them if they decide they not going?
Palace game on 16:20 - Sep 6 with 5284 viewsLanhoop

Season ticket seats are being held till 5pm tonight and will then be released for general sale.
Palace game on 18:21 - Sep 6 with 5004 viewsDono77

Palace game on 16:20 - Sep 6 by Lanhoop

Season ticket seats are being held till 5pm tonight and will then be released for general sale.

Thanks mate!
Palace game on 19:34 - Sep 6 with 4810 viewsbaz_qpr

As an FYI the season tickets are still reserved as Just managed to book mine and it was not on general sale
Palace game on 19:37 - Sep 6 with 4802 viewsLanhoop

Palace game on 19:34 - Sep 6 by baz_qpr

As an FYI the season tickets are still reserved as Just managed to book mine and it was not on general sale

Ticketmaster getting it wrong? Can’t believe it!
Palace game on 21:45 - Sep 6 with 4639 viewsDono77

Palace game on 19:34 - Sep 6 by baz_qpr

Think I'll wait to Monday next week as hopefully more tickets will be available to pick from. Couldn't believe how little were available today. I mean I know it's palace at home but it's not like it's man city is it! Lol.
Palace game on 22:01 - Sep 6 with 4573 viewsbob566

Palace game on 21:45 - Sep 6 by Dono77

Think I'll wait to Monday next week as hopefully more tickets will be available to pick from. Couldn't believe how little were available today. I mean I know it's palace at home but it's not like it's man city is it! Lol.

In our last twenty years its seen as a cup run.
Palace game on 08:20 - Sep 7 with 4256 viewsgazza1

How do you get your season tickets for the Palace match on-line. Never done it before.
Palace game on 08:25 - Sep 7 with 4258 viewsdaveB

Palace game on 08:20 - Sep 7 by gazza1

How do you get your season tickets for the Palace match on-line. Never done it before.

when you sign in the the ticket page it should say we have a seat reserved for you and you just buy it, that may have changed now as think the ST deadline was yesterday
Login to get fewer ads

Palace game on 08:33 - Sep 7 with 4186 viewsgazza1

Palace game on 08:25 - Sep 7 by daveB

when you sign in the the ticket page it should say we have a seat reserved for you and you just buy it, that may have changed now as think the ST deadline was yesterday

Thanks Dave....must have missed it. Think Box Office shut today. Shite!!
Palace game on 08:49 - Sep 7 with 4097 viewsstevec

Rangers website was only allowing single ticket purchase which was frustrating as my son was abroad and off the radar.

Anyway, called the box office who sorted that out and gave some great advice that I wasn’t aware of as an ST holder.

You can register to automatically get your ST seats for all home cup matches and, dare I say it, any play off semi final we might find ourselves involved in. If you don’t want to attend a home cup game you can just email the club beforehand and they’ll cancel your ticket, no charge. It also avoids paying the £3.50 booking fee.

Basically it assures you get a ticket for home cup games, doesn’t take the payment until any cut off date is activated (ie yesterday at 5pm), no booking fee and you can cancel if you don’t want to go.

Don’t know if you can do that on the website but if you call the club they can do it their end, which was a lot simpler than doing the grind myself.
Palace game on 09:06 - Sep 7 with 4030 viewsPaddyhoops

A40 is on the way home for me so dropped in to the box office to secure my ticket .
Can’t be arsed going through the website .
Tickets are selling well according to the guy who served me.
Palace game on 09:31 - Sep 7 with 3958 viewsfrancisbowles

Palace game on 08:49 - Sep 7 by stevec

Rangers website was only allowing single ticket purchase which was frustrating as my son was abroad and off the radar.

Anyway, called the box office who sorted that out and gave some great advice that I wasn’t aware of as an ST holder.

You can register to automatically get your ST seats for all home cup matches and, dare I say it, any play off semi final we might find ourselves involved in. If you don’t want to attend a home cup game you can just email the club beforehand and they’ll cancel your ticket, no charge. It also avoids paying the £3.50 booking fee.

Basically it assures you get a ticket for home cup games, doesn’t take the payment until any cut off date is activated (ie yesterday at 5pm), no booking fee and you can cancel if you don’t want to go.

Don’t know if you can do that on the website but if you call the club they can do it their end, which was a lot simpler than doing the grind myself.

Thanks Steve. I didn't know that. It sounds like a good thing and I will email and ask them to activate it.
Palace game on 11:14 - Sep 7 with 3739 viewsOakR

For those with kids with saeason tickets, how do buy your kids season tickets?

I can see my ticket is still reserved but I can't see anywhere I can buy my son's ticket (he's 10 so doesn't in reality have an account he logs into etc. Is there a simple way I can just buy both?

Poll: Will we stay up?

Palace game on 11:22 - Sep 7 with 3708 viewsWatford_Ranger

Palace game on 11:14 - Sep 7 by OakR

I can see my ticket is still reserved but I can't see anywhere I can buy my son's ticket (he's 10 so doesn't in reality have an account he logs into etc. Is there a simple way I can just buy both?

Guessing but you probably need to add him to your ‘network’ assuming you haven’t as you would to buy away tickets together.

More likely just email the Box Office and they’re normally good at sorting this stuff.
Palace game on 11:26 - Sep 7 with 3678 viewsOakR

Palace game on 11:22 - Sep 7 by Watford_Ranger

Guessing but you probably need to add him to your ‘network’ assuming you haven’t as you would to buy away tickets together.

More likely just email the Box Office and they’re normally good at sorting this stuff.

Thanks, got both kids in the network and can normally get tickets that way, but I think becuase they are reserved can only buy them under each account, though never logged in under their 'accounts' as just bought them together, though they each needed an emnail address.

Contacting the box office probably the best as you say -thanks. We have 4 and only need 3, and of course it's one of the middle ones who can't go, so porobably need to move one anyway.

The good news for anyone wanting tickets is that it looks like season tickets remain locked, so plenty should be free at some point in the next few days.

Palace game on 13:16 - Sep 7 with 3429 viewsslmrstid

My ST in T Block will be available on general sale, I'm hoping I've got just enough annual leave to squeeze in the midweek league home games before Christmas but I haven't got enough to make the trip for extra midweek fixtures.
Palace game on 13:24 - Sep 7 with 3381 viewslosethedrum

Season tickets have now been released loads of availability .
Palace game on 13:38 - Sep 7 with 3317 viewsOakR

Really?

Looks the same to me when I log on...as in still all season tickets help back - mine still says reserved.

Palace game on 13:45 - Sep 7 with 3272 viewslosethedrum

Palace game on 13:38 - Sep 7 by OakR

Really?

Looks the same to me when I log on...as in still all season tickets help back - mine still says reserved.

Agree it does not look as though all season tickets have been released but Block E south africa rd was down to 6% & now at 40% block A @ 52% but i can clearly see my normal season ticket in Y block is now on sale & it no longer is reserved for me to buy .
Maybe the seating plan is glitchy or really that many season ticket holders have bought their usual seat
Palace game on 13:46 - Sep 7 with 3266 viewsdaveB

Palace game on 11:14 - Sep 7 by OakR

short answer is you can't.

It's a bug on the site, you might get lucky sometimes but usually I get to the basket to buy one adult and one child and it says you can't buy as you don't have a kids ticket in your basket despite having one. I then have to ring the box office and they do it within minutes
Palace game on 11:00 - Sep 8 with 2325 viewsconnell10

Just checking the site to see how sales are going, seems no seats available in lower school end , so I'm assuming Palace have top and bottom.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Palace game on 11:43 - Sep 8 with 2221 viewsfrancisbowles

Palace game on 11:00 - Sep 8 by connell10

Just checking the site to see how sales are going, seems no seats available in lower school end , so I'm assuming Palace have top and bottom.

We are supposed to give 10% for a league cup match. I'm not sure how many seats are in the upper tier.
I'm sure Palace will bring plenty, so it's probably going to need the bottom tier too.
Should create a good atmosphere. I hope our fans are up for it and the team can give them something to get behind.
Palace game on 19:04 - Sep 8 with 1826 viewsBoston

Palace game on 11:43 - Sep 8 by francisbowles

We are supposed to give 10% for a league cup match. I'm not sure how many seats are in the upper tier.
I'm sure Palace will bring plenty, so it's probably going to need the bottom tier too.
Should create a good atmosphere. I hope our fans are up for it and the team can give them something to get behind.

School End - roughly 2,500, with the Upper Tier holding 1,279.

I'd guess they'll get the whole stand.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Palace game on 19:09 - Sep 8 with 1813 viewsconnell10

Palace game on 19:04 - Sep 8 by Boston

School End - roughly 2,500, with the Upper Tier holding 1,279.

I'd guess they'll get the whole stand.

Good more of their ultras to cry about the result!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Palace game on 01:31 - Sep 9 with 1396 viewsDannyPaddox

QPR flag massive - do your worst xxx
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024