Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New cheap season tickets 14:27 - Jul 26 with 6498 viewslosethedrum

Some more low priced season tickets now on sale .

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/july/26/season-tickets-now-available-in-achilleu
New cheap season tickets on 14:31 - Jul 26 with 4210 viewsLandshark

Wow, that's really interesting. Away fans will now only ever get the upper stand. I can hear the Leeds complaints already.
New cheap season tickets on 14:44 - Jul 26 with 4141 viewscolinallcars

Not happy - this could be our Achilles heel.
[Post edited 26 Jul 15:19]
New cheap season tickets on 14:48 - Jul 26 with 4116 viewsFrankRightguard

Just out of interest, has anyone had their season ticket email though yet containing the option to add it to Apple wallet etc?
New cheap season tickets on 14:48 - Jul 26 with 4115 viewsGeorgeKulscar

I might be alone in this opinion...but I like it when away teams take out both tiers. The atmosphere is always much better and often brings better support out of ours as well.

But it's a good sign that there's enough demand for tickets that we can do this, so not complaining
New cheap season tickets on 14:52 - Jul 26 with 4079 viewsWatford_Ranger

It’s a good idea and hopefully is justified with backing from the fans. Would’ve been nice to have the option when paying over double that to be down the other end.
New cheap season tickets on 14:54 - Jul 26 with 4047 viewsgolborne

New cheap season tickets on 14:44 - Jul 26 by colinallcars

Not happy - this could be our Achilles heel.
[Post edited 26 Jul 15:19]

I might be going mad, but earlier I went to vote with my feet for a season ticket after taking a year out last year, knowing what silly boll*ks was bringing to the table. I'm pretty sure when I looked a month ago, my old bronze seat was just under £500 (£498 from memory). Today it seems to be £550 odd.
With uptake high I think they might be upping the prices as we edge closer to the start. £550 for the cheapest season ticket watching championship football is a bit of a pi$$ take.
I went on the side of I'll pick n choose my games, which inevitably ends up with me going feck it, I'll watch a stream. Last year, I went from season ticket to 2 home games and an away one. With the new sky deal, they could end up pricing themselves out.
New cheap season tickets on 14:56 - Jul 26 with 4037 viewsStevenageRanger

Guessing the first price was in the loyalty window.
New cheap season tickets on 14:57 - Jul 26 with 4028 viewsloftboy

I paid £585 for the rail seating in lower loft, obviously slightly more than a renewal as it my first one in 5 years, but that’s a hell of a difference for what’s basically the same view.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

New cheap season tickets on 15:02 - Jul 26 with 3990 viewsRangersw12

This is excellent from club and let's be honest something that should have been done years ago to try and build the fanbase
New cheap season tickets on 15:06 - Jul 26 with 3922 viewsgolborne

New cheap season tickets on 14:56 - Jul 26 by StevenageRanger

Guessing the first price was in the loyalty window.

I took a year off last year, so didn't qualify for the loyalty discount. It was a simple ticket search
New cheap season tickets on 15:12 - Jul 26 with 3880 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

New cheap season tickets on 14:48 - Jul 26 by FrankRightguard

Just out of interest, has anyone had their season ticket email though yet containing the option to add it to Apple wallet etc?

Not yet, probably next week.
New cheap season tickets on 15:15 - Jul 26 with 3830 viewsSheffieldHoop

I take it this means no more away fans entering the ground from Ellerslie?

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

New cheap season tickets on 15:19 - Jul 26 with 3813 viewscolinallcars

Season tickets will arrive by Aug 9th
New cheap season tickets on 15:26 - Jul 26 with 3773 viewsBexleyHoop

Add rail seating to the lower School End might be an idea if we stick with giving that section to home fans. Might generate a good atmosphere from both ends of the ground and support the noise from SAR & Stanley Bowles stand
New cheap season tickets on 15:27 - Jul 26 with 3758 viewsterryb

Provided I'm reading this right, why would it be Blue in the Lower School End when it is bronze in the Lower Loft?

I was always under the impression that the two ends were regarded as comparable, but possibly that was only due to the prices we could charge away supporters.
New cheap season tickets on 15:32 - Jul 26 with 3727 viewsBexleyHoop

New cheap season tickets on 15:02 - Jul 26 by Rangersw12

This is excellent from club and let's be honest something that should have been done years ago to try and build the fanbase

Agree. Build the fanbase, regularly sell out the ground, improve the match day catering and drinks offering , boost income and all that combined then pushes the argument for a move to a bigger and better equipped stadium - as long as the location and design of the stadium were very well considered with the fans input
New cheap season tickets on 15:42 - Jul 26 with 3663 viewsStrawberryHillR

New cheap season tickets on 15:06 - Jul 26 by golborne

I took a year off last year, so didn't qualify for the loyalty discount. It was a simple ticket search

There was also a discount for new tickets during the loyalty window. Bronze was £503 (or £451 if renewing).

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/may/14/season-tickets-2425/
New cheap season tickets on 15:44 - Jul 26 with 3652 viewsDWQPR

As they are now opening the LSE to home supporters I hope that they can also do something about making sure that all seats are accessible and that none are roped off because of the danger of getting hit by objects from the away support. Having a glance at the current ST availability on the offish it looks like they are selling fast.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

New cheap season tickets on 15:46 - Jul 26 with 3645 viewsSpongeParr

New cheap season tickets on 15:27 - Jul 26 by terryb

Provided I'm reading this right, why would it be Blue in the Lower School End when it is bronze in the Lower Loft?

I was always under the impression that the two ends were regarded as comparable, but possibly that was only due to the prices we could charge away supporters.

Exactly that, it is for the away fans. Clubs like Leeds were charging away fans a lot more than those with similar views so the new rule was brought in.

Good idea to open it to home fans. Hopefully it doesn't cost us too much financially but I am sure over the year it will be fine. Interesting to see if people will be standing there as histically the cheap sections are where the standers go; like in Y block (where I stand).

Someone asked about emails for their tickets ... ive not had mine yet.
New cheap season tickets on 16:44 - Jul 26 with 3428 viewsDraytonR

I've e mailed the box office about this and they hope to have this sorted before the first home game .......which is a great idea !!!!
New cheap season tickets on 20:05 - Jul 26 with 3063 viewsHastings_Hoops

New cheap season tickets on 15:15 - Jul 26 by SheffieldHoop

I take it this means no more away fans entering the ground from Ellerslie?

make the lower school end the family section and have families enter in via SAR / the club shop.l corner, then make SAR a fanzone between 1pm and 7pm on match days.
[Post edited 26 Jul 20:08]
New cheap season tickets on 21:04 - Jul 26 with 2961 viewsthame_hoops

Does anyone know if there’s a little bit more legroom in the school end? Compared to say Ellerslie/South Africa Road. I can normally only sit in the paddocks where you get a little bit more legroom as I’m 6’4”. I usually have to sit at an angle or have the seat plastic dug into my kneecaps
New cheap season tickets on 22:19 - Jul 26 with 2820 viewswombat

New cheap season tickets on 21:04 - Jul 26 by thame_hoops

Does anyone know if there’s a little bit more legroom in the school end? Compared to say Ellerslie/South Africa Road. I can normally only sit in the paddocks where you get a little bit more legroom as I’m 6’4”. I usually have to sit at an angle or have the seat plastic dug into my kneecaps

No extra leg room and even less space at half time behind the stand , would be a great idea to make it safe standing though , maybe that’s the plan for next season once they know what sort of uptake there has been

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New cheap season tickets on 10:48 - Jul 27 with 2393 viewsthame_hoops

New cheap season tickets on 22:19 - Jul 26 by wombat

No extra leg room and even less space at half time behind the stand , would be a great idea to make it safe standing though , maybe that’s the plan for next season once they know what sort of uptake there has been

Ah cheers. Gonna take a punt on a back row seat for £290. It’s a no brainer imo
New cheap season tickets on 14:35 - Jul 27 with 2181 viewsmart_Goblin

Looks a good deal to me for affordable tickets .

The 2 ends of the ground look very similar but having sat in the LSE a couple of times last season , the experience is very different . Hopefully with the season tickets being sold from the middle first then if selling out moving to fill the blocks nearest South Africa Road the fans there can build their own atmosphere. It does feel that the R’s fans in that part of the ground are cut off from
From the rest of the stadium . Not sure why but atmosphere doesn’t come round the stadium from other parts . I’m informed that this have been driven by the back room playing staff so away fans are not predominantly in the players faces at home and it maybe the odd 1 or 2% advantage for us.
Don’t necessarily agree with this but there you go .

There is an issues with the disabled section in that area next to the Ellerslie Road. The Sheffield Wednesday disabled fans were on mass with just as many able bodied carers who all had to come into the QPR fans on the day and actually the atmosphere got a little shitty as most of these were on a jollly. Noticeable that they were all wheeled in before the game yet when the players came over to celebrate the win all but 2 of the dozens of them gave them a standing ovation .
The club must of either dropped the official ground capacity so away clubs are only entitled to the upper tier only or that block of the LSE behind the disabled area will be saved for clubs like Leeds who threaten legal action if they don’t get the percentage they are entitled too.
But that creates a problem with only 1 bar and 1 set of toilets down there for 2 sets of fans .

If we can continue on this trajectory , big if, then this will be an important area of the ground to have support but if it all goes belly up then it willl be a bit of a no man’s land missing revenue from supports like Pompey and Leeds etc .
[Post edited 27 Jul 14:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024