Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... 20:12 - Jul 9 with 2450 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Twice, apparently, I've been caught by the TV cameras watching QPR (Anfield in the league cup 86 and Vicarage Road the night Akos got butted) both times i didn’t know and thankfully, I wasn't picking my nose.

These days, it seems to me, people behave like jackasses when they see themselves on the screen, waving at themselves like seals.

Ever been caught by the TV camera and if so, what did the world see?

If you haven't or, for your next cameo, what would you like to do? Me, don't look at the camera, and lip readers having a field day reading my anglo saxon industrial language!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 20:20 - Jul 9 with 2426 viewsloftboy

Literally every home game when I sat in the west paddock.

Back in 87 when we was away at Yeovil the game kicked off at 2, grandstand did the half time report just as my dad was watching and he saw me hanging over the perimeter wall making a wànker gesture towards a nicked Yeovil fan.

Liverpool away in the cup 1990 I had used up all my holiday so threw a sickie only for my boss to watch the game that night and spot me.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 22:48 - Jul 9 with 2263 viewsRangersDave

close up of my late dad with his grandson the moment of 'that' goal by Bobby Zamora.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 23:26 - Jul 9 with 2202 viewsnumptydumpty

I had paused the VHS many times when Mark Falco volleyed us into a 3 -1 lead at home to Liverpool as a short arse in the East Paddock, I was jumping up. down, up down and a fuzzy image of my face amongst several others in the days of standing and the surge that occurred after such a moment. And then reappeared again about 2.35 seconds later.

Bring back VHS and BETAMAX !!
[Post edited 9 Jul 23:26]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 01:26 - Jul 10 with 2113 viewsSydneyRs

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 20:20 - Jul 9 by loftboy

Literally every home game when I sat in the west paddock.

Back in 87 when we was away at Yeovil the game kicked off at 2, grandstand did the half time report just as my dad was watching and he saw me hanging over the perimeter wall making a wànker gesture towards a nicked Yeovil fan.

Liverpool away in the cup 1990 I had used up all my holiday so threw a sickie only for my boss to watch the game that night and spot me.

I was at that Yeovil game in the covered terrace next to the home fans (who I recall were singing the Chelsea celery song). There was a lot of "banter" between the fans and I recall one home fan getting nicked and being led to the exits via a walk past the QPR fans. If it was the same guy I would have been making similar gestures.
The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 06:05 - Jul 10 with 2023 viewsloftboy

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 01:26 - Jul 10 by SydneyRs

I was at that Yeovil game in the covered terrace next to the home fans (who I recall were singing the Chelsea celery song). There was a lot of "banter" between the fans and I recall one home fan getting nicked and being led to the exits via a walk past the QPR fans. If it was the same guy I would have been making similar gestures.

Yep it was during half time, just at in piece of chicken wire separating the fans, got very lively.

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 08:59 - Jul 10 with 1866 viewsKonk

The weirdest thing is when the camera pans in on a couple of fans, both close to tears because they're losing/going out the cup/getting relegated, then they spot they're on the big screen, and giddy with excitement, start waving, smiling, and bouncing around. Bit odd that, but happens all the time.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 09:40 - Jul 10 with 1777 viewsterryb

I've not a clue on how I would react if I knew I was to be shown on television. I hope with nonchalance & ignore the cameraman.

I do know that I was shown as one of the few Rangers fans remaining in the crowd at Southend on that Friday night as my wife informed my son & me that we were shown to the world.

Not that I've ever seen the highlights of the game!
The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 09:48 - Jul 10 with 1763 viewsOutWestR

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 06:05 - Jul 10 by loftboy

Yep it was during half time, just at in piece of chicken wire separating the fans, got very lively.

I decided to get a souvenir from Yeovil's ground that day and I've sill got one of the corner flags somewhere.
Login to get fewer ads

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 10:12 - Jul 10 with 1697 viewsNoelmc

As a wheelchair user, I'm often in the front row at venues and tend to feature heavily on TV coverage. With my current season ticket in the East Paddock I'm often visible in the background at throw-ins and QPR goal celebrations in that area.

As recently as Friday I was on Centre Court at Wimbledon, in the corner, and ended up on a lot of the BBC coverage according to friends' messages.

However, my all-time favourite TV background moment was in the West Paddock featuring just behind Danny Maddix, when he laid the ball back for John Spencer to cross for Tricky Trev's wonderful overhead kick in January 1997. I wish I had a small royalty percentage for every time that is shown on TV!
The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 10:15 - Jul 10 with 1683 viewsloftboy

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 09:48 - Jul 10 by OutWestR

I decided to get a souvenir from Yeovil's ground that day and I've sill got one of the corner flags somewhere.

I remember seeing someone take one, it was the quickest way out that day, straight across the pitch.

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 10:16 - Jul 10 with 1682 viewsEsox_Lucius

Most goals at the Loft end I can been seen in the Upper Loft and I did once get interviewed by Sky outside the ground before a home game against Liverpool which was broadcast, much to the amusement of a number of work colleagues at the time.

The grass is always greener.

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 10:17 - Jul 10 with 1681 viewsloftboy

One of my sons ( 9 at the time) was filmed by sky walking down Wembley way for the play off final and was shown at the start of the sky broadcast.

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 10:53 - Jul 10 with 1585 viewsHayesender

Another one for Yeovil away in 88. In the covered side terracing, on the TV footage before the game, there's a clip of Paddy conducting the crowd from the front wall. One minute I'm there, the next minute I dissappear under a mini surge

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 11:06 - Jul 10 with 1547 viewsDesertBoot

The Milk Cup quarter final, I can be seen celebrating behind the linesman who flagged Kerry Dixon offside. I skipped rugby training that evening telling the coach I was ill but there I was on live television full of energy.

Wish I could be like David Watts

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 13:51 - Jul 10 with 1395 viewsBluce_Ree

If I do ever show up on a big screen in a stadium I hope I have the poise and dignity of Fat 'Fooking W@nkers' Elvis.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 14:25 - Jul 10 with 1320 viewsSuperhoop83

I can be seen fiddling with my quiff during the 2-1 win against Villa at the end of the 1992/93 season.

I also starred at the 1983 women's final at Wimbledon in 1983 - Navratilova v Jaeger. My mate and I were allowed to watch from the ball boys' enclosure, which wasn't as camp as it sounds.

Earlier the same year I could be spotted on TV at the John Player Cup Final, wondering what was going on as Bristol beat Leicester.

I was also to the left of the goal when Derry, Cisse and Mackie got us the win against Liverpool, but I can't be easily spotted in the carnage, maybe because my quiff had gone by then.

Suffering since 1978.

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 14:27 - Jul 10 with 1314 viewsSuperhoop83

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 08:59 - Jul 10 by Konk

The weirdest thing is when the camera pans in on a couple of fans, both close to tears because they're losing/going out the cup/getting relegated, then they spot they're on the big screen, and giddy with excitement, start waving, smiling, and bouncing around. Bit odd that, but happens all the time.

If I were ever in that position and my wife or friend started smiling and waving at the camera, there would be bloodshed.

Suffering since 1978.

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 14:46 - Jul 10 with 1277 viewsJuzzie

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 08:59 - Jul 10 by Konk

Was going to say the same too.

"Ohhhh myyyy Goooooodddddd, we're about to lose/be knocked out/relegated, my world is ending, how can I cope, oh, hang on, I'm on TV..... yay! woo-hoooo, woo-hoooo"

Weirdo's.
The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 15:13 - Jul 10 with 1214 viewsBoston

Caught on celluloid a few times, some better than others😉

The one most often mentioned to me was, 'the' Norwich away game.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 15:46 - Jul 10 with 1157 viewsted_hendrix

I was seat 1 Row A or Row 1 seat A at the Etihad sat next to Forty odd thousand Mancs, when we scored feck me LOL.

Whole family at port fail, on film trying to drag my eldest back from the clutches of the stewards and PC Plod.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 16:03 - Jul 10 with 1121 viewsstowmarketrange

At the women’s World Cup in France in 2019 me and my youngest daughter were shown on the screen for a couple of seconds.She noticed the cameraman pointing his camera at the crowd and told me to wave my England flag.
It was shown on the bbc coverage and I got a few fb messages and texts about it.
Being in the front row of ML is a good place to feature on the screen every home game,and my kids have spotted me a few times.Assuming we see some action down our end of course.
The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 16:19 - Jul 10 with 1092 viewsqpr_1968

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 09:48 - Jul 10 by OutWestR

got a glimpse of me and mates behind the goal....

two mates stitched up on the pitch by st johns ambulance before kick off.....

a very lively day.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 12:40 - Jul 11 with 782 viewscharmr

Funny thing. Just watched the Yeovil clip and there I am at the front after the Yeovil player missed 1on1 with Nicky John’s. Hairs greyer now.
The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 15:33 - Jul 11 with 665 viewslondonscottish

The TV camera films you in the crowd and.... on 15:46 - Jul 10 by ted_hendrix

I was seat 1 Row A or Row 1 seat A at the Etihad sat next to Forty odd thousand Mancs, when we scored feck me LOL.

Whole family at port fail, on film trying to drag my eldest back from the clutches of the stewards and PC Plod.

Wasn't it you telling Bale to FRO? In a photo anyway. Classic.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024