Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! 10:41 - Jun 29 with 50816 viewsnumptydumpty

Has anyone seen the "Car Crash" performance of Joe Biden in his live TV debate v Trump.

Many times, he lost his train of thought. Often, he was.out of breath and many times he wasn't focusing.

This man is the so called leader of the developed world.

And he is going to get trounced, big time by Donald Trump, who could be beaten quite easily by a mediocre politician.

I really can't see how Americans can feel about their leaders in anyway that is positive whatsoever.

But this debate was shocking.
[Post edited 29 Jun 10:42]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:10 - Jul 29 with 1810 viewsBluce_Ree

There was literally footage of Trump supporters invading the Capitol. A cop died. There was that mad looking c*nt who looked like a racist Jamiroquai. Jan 6 was clearly real. Denying clearly provable shit is the weirdest thing about the far right.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:14 - Jul 29 with 1748 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:10 - Jul 29 by Bluce_Ree

There was literally footage of Trump supporters invading the Capitol. A cop died. There was that mad looking c*nt who looked like a racist Jamiroquai. Jan 6 was clearly real. Denying clearly provable shit is the weirdest thing about the far right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Brian_Sicknick

The police officer died due to a stroke. Not cos he was shot by racist Jamiroquai (Which is a great line) - ANyway I'm off to the Gym but I may amuse you with some evidence later......Or for Clive's sake, I might not.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:39 - Jul 29 with 1737 viewsSonic_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:22 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

Subverted the 2020 election how? No more so than the Democrats did in 2016 with all the Russian Interference bollox. And Jan 6th was a load of bollox. A complete Psyop.

Do you seriously believe, like the last poster, that Trump can just trigger the US to collapse into a Dictatorship? Surely not? Surely you know that America has a bit more about it than this?

No, I don't believe Trump will turn the US into a dictatorship. But he'll continue to make government less accountable to the people, continue to erode environmental protections, personal liberties (particularly for women and the lgbt population, continue to implement parts of project 2025 (which although he's never heard of it thinks some of it is very good).

Trump's vile rhetoric, his attacks on science, truth, minorities and his failed economic policies are helping to create conditions which historically are textbook preconditions for the establishment of a dictatorship.

Russian interference is a fact, the only thing in dispute is how much Trump & his associates colluded on it. Trump's obstruction of the Mueller report is well documented but even then it was concluded that the Trump campaign welcomed the Russian activities and expected to benefit from them, there was insufficient evidence to bring any conspiracy or coordination charges against Trump or his associates.

As for Jan 6 being a psy ops operation, that's bordering on lunacy. Trumpets somehow believe that the deep state can fabricate events like the insurrection or Sandy Hook, but can't coordinate itself to remove an idiot like Trump. It's infantile thinking.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:46 - Jul 29 with 1725 viewskensalriser

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:10 - Jul 29 by Bluce_Ree

Once you've left the confines of reality anything is possible.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:22 - Jul 29 with 1629 viewsStJude82

When Trump used to say "Fake news, fake news" or "Drain the Swamp", I used to think : Oh shut your cake'ole will ya? Then covid came and I had time to evaluate what was really happening in the West. I slowly realised he was telling the truth. I had to look beyond his boastful bragging and sometimes silly statements but everything started to make sense. I found myself at odds with decades of belief that the Democrats were the good guys.
I am comforted by the words of Mark Twain:

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” and:

"There are laws to protect the freedom of the press's speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press"
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:25 - Jul 29 with 1597 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:39 - Jul 29 by Sonic_Hoop

No, I don't believe Trump will turn the US into a dictatorship. But he'll continue to make government less accountable to the people, continue to erode environmental protections, personal liberties (particularly for women and the lgbt population, continue to implement parts of project 2025 (which although he's never heard of it thinks some of it is very good).

Trump's vile rhetoric, his attacks on science, truth, minorities and his failed economic policies are helping to create conditions which historically are textbook preconditions for the establishment of a dictatorship.

Russian interference is a fact, the only thing in dispute is how much Trump & his associates colluded on it. Trump's obstruction of the Mueller report is well documented but even then it was concluded that the Trump campaign welcomed the Russian activities and expected to benefit from them, there was insufficient evidence to bring any conspiracy or coordination charges against Trump or his associates.

As for Jan 6 being a psy ops operation, that's bordering on lunacy. Trumpets somehow believe that the deep state can fabricate events like the insurrection or Sandy Hook, but can't coordinate itself to remove an idiot like Trump. It's infantile thinking.

In what way do you think the US Government is accountable to people now? The people aren't being told who is running it. Who does know who is running the US atm? Well, probably Putin, and from what we hear, probably not Macron or Starmer or anybody in the EU. Accountable? To who?

First thing somebody posts on here Re: Jan 6 - Policeman killed - isn't true. There are other details about the event that are commonly believed that are simply not true. But I'm not going to start listing them out on here like some deranged Alex Jones character for you all to ridicule. If you don't want to believe that it was a load of BS, and you're happy with the story that domestic MAGA US terrorists truly did "Stage an insurrection" (Regardless of an unsuccessful outcome) - Then you're not going to believe anything I say about it anyway. So what'd be the point.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:39 - Jul 29 with 1583 viewsderbyhoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:20 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

The current US administration is a dictatorship, and none of us are told who the Dictator actually is. You can't possibly still think it is Biden, right?

That's the sort of conspiracy theory that the likes of Neil Olivercwould reject.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:42 - Jul 29 with 1574 viewsStJude82

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:25 - Jul 29 by SheffieldHoop

In what way do you think the US Government is accountable to people now? The people aren't being told who is running it. Who does know who is running the US atm? Well, probably Putin, and from what we hear, probably not Macron or Starmer or anybody in the EU. Accountable? To who?

First thing somebody posts on here Re: Jan 6 - Policeman killed - isn't true. There are other details about the event that are commonly believed that are simply not true. But I'm not going to start listing them out on here like some deranged Alex Jones character for you all to ridicule. If you don't want to believe that it was a load of BS, and you're happy with the story that domestic MAGA US terrorists truly did "Stage an insurrection" (Regardless of an unsuccessful outcome) - Then you're not going to believe anything I say about it anyway. So what'd be the point.

Some insurrection. They FORGOT THE GUNS!!
Login to get fewer ads

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:04 - Jul 30 with 1532 viewsconnell10

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:01 - Jul 29 by Orthodox_Hoop

What many fail to comprehend, mostly thanks to legacy media spin, is that Harris has been completely set up up as a pansy by her own party to take the fall in this election. She is not the Democrat's preferred choice of candidate at all, as all the big hitters in that party would rather sit this one out and sully their chances for the 2028 election. So we'll hear the rhetoric of she's the first woman of colour to run for president as the Democrats pat themselves on the back and others have done on this thread. It's embarrassing - even Black Lives Matter have expressed their displeasure on X by saying "Kamala was selected, not elected." and that they "...would never encourage our community to vote for someone simply because they are Black."

You have posted a lot of stuff on this thread , I don't think I've ever seen you post much on Q.P.R related football topics ....strange but true.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:56 - Jul 30 with 1465 viewsbakerloo8

Desperate lefties parroting the same crap that led to a former President almost getting murdered the other week.

Will we ever learn? I guess not.

Sit down and discuss policy and leave the hate on the sidelines.
[Post edited 30 Jul 0:57]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 01:25 - Jul 30 with 1443 viewsCLAREMAN1995

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:42 - Jul 29 by StJude82

Some insurrection. They FORGOT THE GUNS!!

There were armed people there but they might have been the FBI operatives and Antifa that started all the action .
Jan 6th figures of note
1265 arrested and charges so far .
460 serving jail time including one for 22 years and one for 18 years
Damages $2.8 Million
BLM Riots .
19 people killed including some off duty or retired policemen called in to help .
700 police injured .
Damages 4 Billion dollars .
120 convicted .
70 jailed with 10 serving five years or more .
Which was the more dangerous situation and caused damage to US towns and cities that probably will never recover .
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 04:12 - Jul 30 with 1392 viewsSydneyRs

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 01:25 - Jul 30 by CLAREMAN1995

There were armed people there but they might have been the FBI operatives and Antifa that started all the action .
Jan 6th figures of note
1265 arrested and charges so far .
460 serving jail time including one for 22 years and one for 18 years
Damages $2.8 Million
BLM Riots .
19 people killed including some off duty or retired policemen called in to help .
700 police injured .
Damages 4 Billion dollars .
120 convicted .
70 jailed with 10 serving five years or more .
Which was the more dangerous situation and caused damage to US towns and cities that probably will never recover .

So, just to be clear, because something that involved even more violence (over a longer period) happened somewhere else relating to a different issue, it was ok for Trump supporters to attack the Capitol the way they did? After he, a former president, encouraged it.

Great.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 06:08 - Jul 30 with 1351 viewsconnell10

There are now posters on here just trolling , roll on the the new season.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:43 - Jul 30 with 1271 viewsGaryT

The real insurrection was the fake elector scheme. The attack on the Capitol was Trump just having a bit of fun when he knew Pence wouldn't go through with it.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” Tell me about it! But God bless us, we keep trying.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:01 - Jul 30 with 1167 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:04 - Jul 30 by connell10

You have posted a lot of stuff on this thread , I don't think I've ever seen you post much on Q.P.R related football topics ....strange but true.

Not going to lie, that's bit stalkery mate. I'm not sure if it's a technophobe thing, but you can literally click on my username and see when and where I have posted in the last God knows how many years, which I'm sure the person who upvoted your comment can confirm and explain to you seeing as he moderates the site. Some QPR related, a lot of them non-QPR. Now a crime it seems.

I've posted my opinions here, which are my own, in a respectful way. If that bothers you then by all means add me to the list of people you've blocked. I will say I'd love to see you add more to the debate other than your usual one liner quips about how bad orange man is - at least many of the other posters on the thread with Trump derangement syndrome will take time to posit their thoughts on the matter. Some I agree with, some I don't. Or don't add anything. It's a free country - you can just sit and petulantly downvote everything I type like Esox - I've been collecting those like a badge of honour.

Anyway, come on you R's!
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:25 - Jul 30 with 1069 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 04:12 - Jul 30 by SydneyRs

So, just to be clear, because something that involved even more violence (over a longer period) happened somewhere else relating to a different issue, it was ok for Trump supporters to attack the Capitol the way they did? After he, a former president, encouraged it.

Great.

So you are aware of this stuff - You do know the BLM riots destroyed parts of the US that will not be rebuilt for a generation or more - But you don't care, those narratives don't suit your personal worldview. So you disregard those in favor of the ones that do.

Same way you all know that Covid (And the actions taken to prevent it spreading, lol) primarily destroyed the economy, rather than Tory incompetence or corruption - And yet you mostly wanted far stricter, longer lockdowns, because you thought at the time it was a good idea. Anybody who had concerns for the state of the economy was accused of trying to kill Granny. Anybody who had concerns about the vaccine was a conspiracy theorist nutjob.

I didn't get the vaccine following a reaction to the 2017 Flu jab, but I did not discourage anybody that wanted to get theirs. I came on here and mentioned that the "Medical exemption" thing was complete bollocks and impossible to get in the real world - and was met with a fairly predictable "Conspiracy theorist alert!" response from the same old posters on here, who evidently have trust in the scum media than they do other QPR fans that they've known for years. Weird.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:48 - Jul 30 with 1021 viewsSonic_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:25 - Jul 30 by SheffieldHoop

So you are aware of this stuff - You do know the BLM riots destroyed parts of the US that will not be rebuilt for a generation or more - But you don't care, those narratives don't suit your personal worldview. So you disregard those in favor of the ones that do.

Same way you all know that Covid (And the actions taken to prevent it spreading, lol) primarily destroyed the economy, rather than Tory incompetence or corruption - And yet you mostly wanted far stricter, longer lockdowns, because you thought at the time it was a good idea. Anybody who had concerns for the state of the economy was accused of trying to kill Granny. Anybody who had concerns about the vaccine was a conspiracy theorist nutjob.

I didn't get the vaccine following a reaction to the 2017 Flu jab, but I did not discourage anybody that wanted to get theirs. I came on here and mentioned that the "Medical exemption" thing was complete bollocks and impossible to get in the real world - and was met with a fairly predictable "Conspiracy theorist alert!" response from the same old posters on here, who evidently have trust in the scum media than they do other QPR fans that they've known for years. Weird.

Every bit of evidence and research shows that societies that are the most equal in terms of wealth and income distribution & opportunity, where state intervention operates to protect its population; spending on welfare, health, education etc, suffer less crime, are happier and crucially have more faith in their systems of government.

If you focus on delivering the opposite, especially with the sort of divisive rhetoric the Maga Republicans churn out, then you'll get riots.

You're basically comparing two
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:52 - Jul 30 with 1011 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:48 - Jul 30 by Sonic_Hoop

Every bit of evidence and research shows that societies that are the most equal in terms of wealth and income distribution & opportunity, where state intervention operates to protect its population; spending on welfare, health, education etc, suffer less crime, are happier and crucially have more faith in their systems of government.

If you focus on delivering the opposite, especially with the sort of divisive rhetoric the Maga Republicans churn out, then you'll get riots.

On that, the data scientists behind The Spirit Level have released an updated report last week:

https://media.equality-trust.out.re/uploads/2024/07/The-Spirit-Level-at-15-2024-
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:54 - Jul 30 with 995 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:48 - Jul 30 by Sonic_Hoop

Annnnnnnnnd here it comes lads, you knew it was coming, the long-awaited "And this is why we need to usher in communism" argument.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:03 - Jul 30 with 980 viewsBucksRanger

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:54 - Jul 30 by SheffieldHoop

Annnnnnnnnd here it comes lads, you knew it was coming, the long-awaited "And this is why we need to usher in communism" argument.

I wonder if we will end up like Cuba, Venezuela, or North Korea.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:10 - Jul 30 with 952 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:12 - Jul 30 with 942 viewsLanhoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:03 - Jul 30 by BucksRanger

I wonder if we will end up like Cuba, Venezuela, or North Korea.

Or those terrible countries Sonic was actually referring to...

Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 13:42 - Jul 30 with 814 viewsEsox_Lucius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:01 - Jul 30 by Orthodox_Hoop

Not going to lie, that's bit stalkery mate. I'm not sure if it's a technophobe thing, but you can literally click on my username and see when and where I have posted in the last God knows how many years, which I'm sure the person who upvoted your comment can confirm and explain to you seeing as he moderates the site. Some QPR related, a lot of them non-QPR. Now a crime it seems.

I've posted my opinions here, which are my own, in a respectful way. If that bothers you then by all means add me to the list of people you've blocked. I will say I'd love to see you add more to the debate other than your usual one liner quips about how bad orange man is - at least many of the other posters on the thread with Trump derangement syndrome will take time to posit their thoughts on the matter. Some I agree with, some I don't. Or don't add anything. It's a free country - you can just sit and petulantly downvote everything I type like Esox - I've been collecting those like a badge of honour.

Anyway, come on you R's!

You definitely don't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer; they are marks of derision. Your inability to confront his criminal background and his methods to avoid justice are what makes your posts derisory. Just to be clear OK?

The grass is always greener.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 13:52 - Jul 30 with 762 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:12 - Jul 30 by Lanhoop

Or those terrible countries Sonic was actually referring to...

Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland?

Even Scandinavia is doing all it can to not accept any more asylum seekers atm - They're at a point where the socialism element of their economy isn't working because following years of high migration, they're losing the social solidarity required for it to work.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:23 - Jul 30 with 2204 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 13:42 - Jul 30 by Esox_Lucius

You definitely don't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer; they are marks of derision. Your inability to confront his criminal background and his methods to avoid justice are what makes your posts derisory. Just to be clear OK?

Thanks for another downvote, added to the collection.
I tend to steer clear of talking to people who are openly racist, homophobic and misogynist, so good day to you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024