Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euros Match Fred 15:58 - Jun 19 with 24324 viewsBrianMcCarthy

An as it happens fred for all games.

Spoiler alerts.

Absolute belter between Albania and Croatia. Savage game!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Euros Match Fred on 19:45 - Jul 5 with 1383 viewspaulparker

Spanish DJ’s just shown up to take the absolute p1ss

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Euros Match Fred on 19:48 - Jul 5 with 1369 viewsToast_R

Spain were never going to win that's via a shoot-out were they?
Congtratz to them. Defeating Germany in their backyard is some achievement.
[Post edited 5 Jul 19:48]
Euros Match Fred on 19:55 - Jul 5 with 1334 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Euros Match Fred on 19:48 - Jul 5 by Toast_R

Spain were never going to win that's via a shoot-out were they?
Congtratz to them. Defeating Germany in their backyard is some achievement.
[Post edited 5 Jul 19:48]

Clearest penalty not given the ref was at a bad side he thought his arms were tight to his body but nowhere close .Look at Cucherellas reaction he knew he fcuked up but as usual Atwell on VAR did not even blink.How many is that now 2 or 3 times the English boys blew it.
He did add a good chunk of time to be fair and Germany had their chance .
I despise last minute winners before penalties its crushing to miss that drama
Euros Match Fred on 20:07 - Jul 5 with 1270 viewsMrSheen

Euros Match Fred on 19:40 - Jul 5 by Bluce_Ree

That was quite the game in the end. Germany made so many good chances. They'd have absolutely f**ked our dads with play like that.

Not my dad!!
Euros Match Fred on 20:19 - Jul 5 with 1255 viewsBklynRanger

Euros Match Fred on 20:07 - Jul 5 by MrSheen

Not my dad!!

I'm afraid so. It's already been decided.
Euros Match Fred on 20:49 - Jul 5 with 1188 viewsMrSheen

Started OK but steadily cancelled each other out. Clareman is going to get his penalties this time.
Euros Match Fred on 21:06 - Jul 5 with 1142 viewsstowmarketrange

Euros Match Fred on 19:55 - Jul 5 by CLAREMAN1995

Clearest penalty not given the ref was at a bad side he thought his arms were tight to his body but nowhere close .Look at Cucherellas reaction he knew he fcuked up but as usual Atwell on VAR did not even blink.How many is that now 2 or 3 times the English boys blew it.
He did add a good chunk of time to be fair and Germany had their chance .
I despise last minute winners before penalties its crushing to miss that drama

I thought there was a German player offside just prior to the handball.
Euros Match Fred on 21:21 - Jul 5 with 1107 viewsToast_R

Old Mbappe, since that whack on his bugle, he's like Rocky after losing to Clubber Lang. Afraid!
Login to get fewer ads

Euros Match Fred on 21:43 - Jul 5 with 1073 viewsBklynRanger

Gone very, very dull now
Euros Match Fred on 21:48 - Jul 5 with 1061 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'm going to use my out- loud voice, but Ronaldo looks like a bloke who's gone backwards playing in a poor league.

Why and how he's still on is baffling.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Euros Match Fred on 21:59 - Jul 5 with 1020 viewsHayesender

I feel Portugal would be a better team without Ronaldo on the pitch. It's all about him

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Euros Match Fred on 22:03 - Jul 5 with 1004 viewsTomS

Pepe's performance tonight reminds me of Richard Dunne in his pomp. Nothing shall pass.
Euros Match Fred on 22:10 - Jul 5 with 971 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Euros Match Fred on 21:59 - Jul 5 by Hayesender

I feel Portugal would be a better team without Ronaldo on the pitch. It's all about him

Won it when he went off early doors in 2016.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Euros Match Fred on 22:15 - Jul 5 with 921 viewsJuzzie

Euros Match Fred on 22:10 - Jul 5 by PlanetHonneywood

Won it when he went off early doors in 2016.

He did a good job of Managing the rest of the game too.
Euros Match Fred on 22:26 - Jul 5 with 873 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Euros Match Fred on 22:03 - Jul 5 by TomS

Pepe's performance tonight reminds me of Richard Dunne in his pomp. Nothing shall pass.

Im pretty sure he played for Portugal against England in the 1966 World Cup semi-final. He's the polar opposite of Sandro.

Euros Match Fred on 22:30 - Jul 5 with 864 viewsToast_R

It's a shame, but Ronaldo is spent. Right now, he looks like the kid in the playground who everyone knows is shit, but gets to play because it's his ball.
Euros Match Fred on 22:45 - Jul 5 with 835 viewsMrSheen

Thank God that’s over.
Euros Match Fred on 22:46 - Jul 5 with 832 viewsStanisgod

France into the semi without scoring a goal themselves in open play. Incredible. Could win the whole thing like that the way its going.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Euros Match Fred on 23:33 - Jul 5 with 732 viewsMrSheen

Euros Match Fred on 22:30 - Jul 5 by Toast_R

It's a shame, but Ronaldo is spent. Right now, he looks like the kid in the playground who everyone knows is shit, but gets to play because it's his ball.

He reminds me of the seven year old who loses it at his own party, and everyone is desperate to appease.
Euros Match Fred on 23:45 - Jul 5 with 700 viewsJigsore

you can absolutely see what Southgates going for, seeing what France are doing. not saying it's right or we will manage it but...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Euros Match Fred on 02:26 - Jul 6 with 606 viewsSydneyRs

The German penalty shout.

We are constantly seeing pens given by VAR with balls deflected from a metre away onto an arm where the defender can do nothing. I hate it but they are given every week.

This time much further away and his arm sticking out. Nothing.

Make it make sense!
Euros Match Fred on 07:41 - Jul 6 with 506 viewslassel

Euros Match Fred on 02:26 - Jul 6 by SydneyRs

The German penalty shout.

We are constantly seeing pens given by VAR with balls deflected from a metre away onto an arm where the defender can do nothing. I hate it but they are given every week.

This time much further away and his arm sticking out. Nothing.

Make it make sense!

German striker was offside in the buildup and then handled it himself before laying it off.
Euros Match Fred on 08:03 - Jul 6 with 460 viewsSK_hoops

Pepé absolutely showed him up at age 41.
[Post edited 6 Jul 8:06]
Euros Match Fred on 08:39 - Jul 6 with 421 viewsNorthernr

Portugal were a complete farce. Look at their squad, their second team looks better than our first, and yet the whole thing is structured towards trying to boost the ego of a 40-year-old from the Saudi Sunday and District Senior League. What on earth must the actual strikers, who've had great seasons, have thought sitting on the bench watching that egotistical arsehole stroll about like that? It'd be like Southgate insisting Alan Shearer has to play every minute of the tournament.

A team that could and perhaps should have won the tournament, out at the quarter final stage because they couldn't grow up and stop pandering to an enormous egotistical man child.
Euros Match Fred on 08:42 - Jul 6 with 413 viewsjohnhoop

His ego is so big and he’s so lacking in self-awareness that he couldn’t even conceive of the fact that he was a handicap to the Portuguese team.
To leave him on for the full 120 minutes when you had strikers of the quality of Jota and others on the bench made no sense. Martinez must have been too intimidated to take him off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024