Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening 19:52 - Jun 14 with 8086 viewsnumptydumpty

Real shame for Lyndon that he does not have an appearance in this massive game for Scotland tonight.

Whatever we all think of Lyndon's goal record as yet for us, the man is a trier and deserved this amazing opportunity all his Scotland team mates have this evening.

Good luck to the tartan army tonight !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 20:56 - Jun 14 with 1593 viewsMrSheen

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 20:23 - Jun 14 by ted_hendrix

That pass for the second goal.

Superb all round, great pass, lovely dragback and a scorching finish.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 20:57 - Jun 14 with 1578 viewsCamberleyR

Well, that couldn't have gone much worse for the Sweaties.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:00 - Jun 14 with 1552 viewsRangersw12

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 20:48 - Jun 14 by Logman

Tough red card that. He slipped as he goes to make the tackle.

Probably one of the worst challenges I've seen

Terrible challenge and rightly red carded
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:01 - Jun 14 with 1536 viewsSalisburyHoop1968

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 20:55 - Jun 14 by essextaxiboy

Two footed , off the ground .Def red , unless the Germans ease up it could be a real tonking .

Happy days. Now get rid of the Barnet formula.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:01 - Jun 14 with 1528 viewsHooping_Mad

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 20:54 - Jun 14 by loftboy

With his right foot whilst planting the flat of his boot on his left foot into the Germans shin!

Watched it back about 10 times and it is very meaty.

Man of the match stuff back in my day

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:02 - Jun 14 with 1519 viewsQPR_Hibs

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:00 - Jun 14 by Rangersw12

Probably one of the worst challenges I've seen

Terrible challenge and rightly red carded

Says the completely unbiased bloke ........

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:04 - Jun 14 with 1471 viewsRangersw12

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:02 - Jun 14 by QPR_Hibs

Says the completely unbiased bloke ........

Do you think it was a fair challenge then ?
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:05 - Jun 14 with 1462 viewsstevec

They’re missing Dykes.

I’d get my coat if I hadn’t turned the central heating back on.
Login to get fewer ads

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:06 - Jun 14 with 1445 viewsQPR_Hibs

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:04 - Jun 14 by Rangersw12

Do you think it was a fair challenge then ?

I don't think it was a fair challenge.

But neither do I think it's one of the "worst challenges I've ever seen."

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:08 - Jun 14 with 1418 viewsLimerickR

Grant Hanley cannot be playing at a Euros.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:14 - Jun 14 with 1320 viewsslmrstid

In real time I thought the penalty was a real good block, then saw the replays. Ouch. You can't complain at that.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:16 - Jun 14 with 1296 viewsHooping_Mad

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:14 - Jun 14 by slmrstid

In real time I thought the penalty was a real good block, then saw the replays. Ouch. You can't complain at that.

Slipped on the leading foot, no intent but it was dangerous by the current standard.

Boy did well to make the challenge.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:17 - Jun 14 with 1278 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Dykes Motm so far for me.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:18 - Jun 14 with 1275 viewsRangersw12

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:06 - Jun 14 by QPR_Hibs

I don't think it was a fair challenge.

But neither do I think it's one of the "worst challenges I've ever seen."

I can't think of many worse in a major tournament

Anyway chin up at least you can get the Serbian bunting up for Sunday 👍
[Post edited 14 Jun 21:22]
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:21 - Jun 14 with 1244 viewsMrSheen

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 20:40 - Jun 14 by aston_hoop

Yeah I don't disagree to be honest, he's a generational talent. It'd be fun trying to fit him, Bellingham, Saka and Foden into a team!

Plenty of hype about him over the years but he’s living up to all of it tonight.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:27 - Jun 14 with 1191 viewsMrSheen

Füllkrug, a bonny Horst Hrubesch. Or Stefan Kuntz.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:30 - Jun 14 with 1166 viewsnumptydumpty

Musiala Lad is tricky !!!

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:32 - Jun 14 with 1140 viewsRangersw12

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:35 - Jun 14 with 1123 viewsFDC

Scotland are dug shite, but Germany look alarmingly good.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:38 - Jun 14 with 1089 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Lyndon probably injured himself.

They will hate this, but fck me I feel sorry for them.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:39 - Jun 14 with 1079 viewsnumptydumpty

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:35 - Jun 14 by FDC

Scotland are dug shite, but Germany look alarmingly good.

Good decision by Dykes to get injured for this one then !!!

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:40 - Jun 14 with 1062 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Sorry, not having it that Germany look amazing etc. This Scotland team is utter crap and an absolute embarrassment.
My son said after only 10 minutes that even QPR would beat Scotland.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:44 - Jun 14 with 1033 viewsderbyhoop

This is embarrassing. Scotland are dreadful. Barely put a pass together. Germany have looked good, but they dont need to.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:45 - Jun 14 with 1025 viewsRangersw12

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:40 - Jun 14 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Sorry, not having it that Germany look amazing etc. This Scotland team is utter crap and an absolute embarrassment.
My son said after only 10 minutes that even QPR would beat Scotland.

This reminds me of the Watford game on the opening day of the season
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:45 - Jun 14 with 1012 viewsBluce_Ree

What are Scotland actually for?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024