Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General Election Thread 17:46 - May 22 with 204780 viewsloftboy

This will be the first election that I have no idea who to vote for, will never vote Tory again after the lies during covid where my dad lost his life, don’t trust starmer, would never vote for a bunch of racists like reform , anyone give me a clue?

This post has been edited by an administrator

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

General Election Thread on 01:28 - Jul 31 with 1490 viewsWegerles_Stairs

General Election Thread on 22:10 - Jul 29 by Rangersw12

Kicking a defenceless person whilst they are on the floor is never justified regardless of what happened.

He is a supposed to be upholding the law and is in charge of a firearm for christ sake and should be better than that .

He should quite rightly lose his job and go to prison .

He made a mistake, which will probably cost him a great deal. However, no sympathy for the scumbag he kicked. Imagine that was your sister or girlfriend he punched in the face.
General Election Thread on 05:45 - Jul 31 with 1402 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 00:18 - Jul 31 by DannyPaddox

Just in case the thread does get locked my favourite bit was when Discorrhoids mysteriously got it in his head that SheffieldTroll had been banned and he bowled in with mate mate mate how very dare they. And SheffieldTroll replied with no mate I haven’t been banned. The feeling of disappointment between the two was so palpable I actually felt a bit sorry for them. Did make me think of this tho 😁 …

Discorrhoids !! Briliant!! you just don't find comdeic writing like this anymore..

You worked really ard on that insult mate... you cultivated that one like a Bonsai master tending lovingly to his botanical tree garden over the course of many decades. Truely you are a 5th dan high sensei of insults. ippon!

We all write in a manner befitting our own personality Danny manner fanner, and fack me  if i know what i'm on about half the time but i can never understand a word you say unless your calling other posters 'Fuc ktards' at 2am or posting memes of nigel fargage crawling from the wreckage of a plane.

All your posts sound like your talking to yourself in a rampton secure unit of rubber and foam...  trying out your latest  meme to an audience of  two balloons with faces drawn on, which you'd nicked out of a secure unit therapeutic art class, and hid up youir arsehole before your   bedtime ovaltine and benzodiazepines.

Either that or  some furry freak brother stoned out of his skate smoking banana skins on his bean bag listening to Van der graff Generator while knocking one out to a robert crumb drawing of a fat puerto rican woman in denim hot pants .

keep on memeing, man.

[Post edited 31 Jul 6:09]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

General Election Thread on 06:03 - Jul 31 with 1375 viewsDiscodroids

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

The use of 'Fellow QPR fans ' was a masterstroke.

The moral high ground was captured so beautifully that 3 members of this forum died of a broken heart when they read it. I almost did myself.

Behold, the launchpad 39a of self awareness.
[Post edited 31 Jul 6:48]

General Election Thread on 06:19 - Jul 31 with 1329 viewsNorthernr

Not in any way true. Not in any way fair to me.
General Election Thread on 06:26 - Jul 31 with 1295 viewsNorthernr

I've said everybody needs to calm down and treat each other with a bit of respect.

Amazing that this is anyway a divisive or controversial point.
General Election Thread on 06:28 - Jul 31 with 1287 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 06:26 - Jul 31 by Northernr

I've said everybody needs to calm down and treat each other with a bit of respect.

Amazing that this is anyway a divisive or controversial point.

Discorrhoids agrees.

General Election Thread on 06:36 - Jul 31 with 1268 viewsNorthernr

General Election Thread on 06:28 - Jul 31 by Discodroids

Discorrhoids agrees.

A very gentle reminder amidst this Clive's so biased and mean to us theme that the only person who's been banned this year is JimTheHip.
General Election Thread on 06:38 - Jul 31 with 1263 viewsNorthernr

He's still posting isn't he? Jimthehip isn't.
You're talking rubbish.
Login to get fewer ads

General Election Thread on 06:41 - Jul 31 with 1254 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 06:36 - Jul 31 by Northernr

A very gentle reminder amidst this Clive's so biased and mean to us theme that the only person who's been banned this year is JimTheHip.

And if i may say so, it was a beautiful piece of work by yourself and exceuted with day of the Jackal type efficiency.

Discorrhoids approves.

General Election Thread on 07:17 - Jul 31 with 1146 viewsGus_iom

I think Sheffield's post could be taken in two ways, if you took it in the way I'm sure he didn't mean it to be, which I didn't btw, then it could cause offence.
There were a few people swinging wildly, the gentlemen to my left tag more!
I think Northern is bang on though, when it gets personal it's time to stop.

Announce Varane, ffs!
[Post edited 31 Jul 7:17]
General Election Thread on 07:50 - Jul 31 with 1066 viewsQPR_Jim

Three young girls have been murdered and his response on that specific issue is - "I doubt any of the LFW Libs will have the chutzpah to go down the "And here's why it's a good thing:" route." - How else is that supposed to be taken other than people who have different politics to him think 3 young girls dead is a good thing but won't say so? 6 up votes for that, nice.

But you want to have a go at Clive because the real nasty stuff is calling people names (nutjobs, trolls, weirdos, racists etc)? Doesn't seem correct to me.

For what it's worth I think a decent discussion is to be had, SheffieldHoop has made some interesting comments on capitalism being common sense and who's really holds power above our elected officials which could be discussed but it's never going to work on an internet forum.
General Election Thread on 08:41 - Jul 31 with 989 viewsDiscodroids

Neolitihic savagery in southend last night . Machette fights and general debased amok all over southend. It was like watching two tribes go at it from 'one million years BC,' only without Raquel welch in her saber tooth tiger bikini.

We get gangs from east london coming down once /twice a year , for a day out by the sea side . I think it's the 2024 east end version of a 1970's cockneys beano day out to the sea side without the watney party seven, just swords.

Its mods and Rockers with no Ace Face in his carnabetian raincoat, just former child soldiers of the demoractic republic of congo and fledgling hellbanianz in Joey Essex Lonsdale twin set leisure wear and Snake Plisskin dagger holsters.

Progressive.
[Post edited 31 Jul 8:46]

General Election Thread on 09:02 - Jul 31 with 933 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

General Election Thread on 08:41 - Jul 31 by Discodroids

Neolitihic savagery in southend last night . Machette fights and general debased amok all over southend. It was like watching two tribes go at it from 'one million years BC,' only without Raquel welch in her saber tooth tiger bikini.

We get gangs from east london coming down once /twice a year , for a day out by the sea side . I think it's the 2024 east end version of a 1970's cockneys beano day out to the sea side without the watney party seven, just swords.

Its mods and Rockers with no Ace Face in his carnabetian raincoat, just former child soldiers of the demoractic republic of congo and fledgling hellbanianz in Joey Essex Lonsdale twin set leisure wear and Snake Plisskin dagger holsters.

Progressive.
[Post edited 31 Jul 8:46]

It’s drugs isn’t it.

The white middle/working class endemic.
General Election Thread on 09:05 - Jul 31 with 928 viewsKonk

I'm not on twitter, but can anyone confirm whether Nigel Farage has shared his thoughts on the rioting in Southport last night, with a violent mob travelling in from outside the local area to attack the emergency services and a place of worship? It's a shame Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is on the run, because after sharing his thoughts on the trouble in Harehills the other week, I have no doubt he would have been up there expressing his horror at the mindless violence and attacks on the police from er, people reported to be chanting his name (probably undercover MI5 officers or something, eh).

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

General Election Thread on 09:06 - Jul 31 with 921 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 09:02 - Jul 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

It’s drugs isn’t it.

Thankfully we have the black soldiers to provide us with them .
[Post edited 31 Jul 9:08]

General Election Thread on 09:07 - Jul 31 with 914 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 09:05 - Jul 31 by Konk

I'm not on twitter, but can anyone confirm whether Nigel Farage has shared his thoughts on the rioting in Southport last night, with a violent mob travelling in from outside the local area to attack the emergency services and a place of worship? It's a shame Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is on the run, because after sharing his thoughts on the trouble in Harehills the other week, I have no doubt he would have been up there expressing his horror at the mindless violence and attacks on the police from er, people reported to be chanting his name (probably undercover MI5 officers or something, eh).

is that his real name stephen yaxley lennon?

General Election Thread on 09:09 - Jul 31 with 909 viewsHayesender

Poll: Shamima Beghum

General Election Thread on 09:12 - Jul 31 with 898 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

General Election Thread on 09:06 - Jul 31 by Discodroids

Thankfully we have the black soldiers to provide us with them .
[Post edited 31 Jul 9:08]

Was there no violence when we got our charlie from white fellas?
General Election Thread on 09:13 - Jul 31 with 2408 viewsKonk

General Election Thread on 09:07 - Jul 31 by Discodroids

is that his real name stephen yaxley lennon?

I know you know it is, you old devil. I just think calling a bloke by a stage name is a bit weird, when they're not a singer or an actor or something. But if his followers want to call him 'Tommy' rather than 'Steve' then that's up to them.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

General Election Thread on 09:19 - Jul 31 with 2357 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 09:12 - Jul 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

Was there no violence when we got our charlie from white fellas?

I don't know where you're going with this. Hellbanianz are white. They own the drug chain from distribution to street level supply from Barking through to shoeburyness. Have done for at least 10 years.

I see it every day in the probation service.
[Post edited 31 Jul 9:21]

General Election Thread on 09:20 - Jul 31 with 2354 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 09:13 - Jul 31 by Konk

I know you know it is, you old devil. I just think calling a bloke by a stage name is a bit weird, when they're not a singer or an actor or something. But if his followers want to call him 'Tommy' rather than 'Steve' then that's up to them.

No worries knonk. For a fulham fan, you're a good 'un. It is a bit daft i agree. i think he should go by the name Patty o'doors myself.
[Post edited 31 Jul 9:22]

General Election Thread on 09:24 - Jul 31 with 2336 viewsNed_Kennedys

General Election Thread on 09:02 - Jul 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

It’s drugs isn’t it.

Nice biased simplification of the issue.
Wouldn’t expect anything less from you of course.
General Election Thread on 09:43 - Jul 31 with 2264 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

General Election Thread on 09:19 - Jul 31 by Discodroids

I don't know where you're going with this. Hellbanianz are white. They own the drug chain from distribution to street level supply from Barking through to shoeburyness. Have done for at least 10 years.

I see it every day in the probation service.
[Post edited 31 Jul 9:21]

My original thought was a sad commentary on something that’s seized lots of my predominantly white mates and family (cocaine use).

The white fellas comment came from the black soldiers remark. Maybe I misunderstood.
General Election Thread on 09:44 - Jul 31 with 2260 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

General Election Thread on 09:24 - Jul 31 by Ned_Kennedys

Nice biased simplification of the issue.
Wouldn’t expect anything less from you of course.

Yeah, you’ve said before.

No need to post next time I’ll just assume you are thinking it.
General Election Thread on 10:01 - Jul 31 with 2174 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 09:43 - Jul 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

My original thought was a sad commentary on something that’s seized lots of my predominantly white mates and family (cocaine use).

The white fellas comment came from the black soldiers remark. Maybe I misunderstood.

fair enough, i now understand where you are coming from. That carcinogenic powder siezed my soul for 17 years. I still attend 7/8 NA meetings weekly.

In any case, l witnessed last nights events in southend first hand when i met 'er indoors at the staion for a pint on the front... and it was wild. Bad news allround.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024