Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paal's late salvage papers deep fault lines - Report 02:35 - Jan 30 with 6087 viewsNorthernr

Big thanks to Alex, who I want to hire for next season but I suspect now is making other career plans.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61826
Paal's late salvage papers deep fault lines - Report on 08:54 - Jan 31 with 748 viewsTheChef

Paal's late salvage papers deep fault lines - Report on 16:48 - Jan 30 by ParkRoyalR

I have you 100% right, other than Chair's daisy-cutter, I cannot remember a shot on or off target or a meaningful attack until we conceded,

We could'nt play out from the back, we went back to Ainsworth's Plan A which was to whack the ball over the top for Armstrong to chase and hopefully bull-doze his way through and get a shot on target, it was just so dis-jointed,

Worrying as it was, with Field on a ban, and Colback imminently to be banned, does it force the Managers hand into a more attack minded team?

Possibly playing EDB as a CDM with his athleticism giving us the chance to break the line, its going to go one way or the other that's for sure.

Is Frey ready to start at Blackburn?

If so then I'd drop Dykes, move Chair back with Colback and EDB, and put Armstrong wide.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Paal's late salvage papers deep fault lines - Report on 11:12 - Jan 31 with 645 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Alex. Great report.

I'm sure you stepping up eased the pressure on Clive's sanity as well. I'd fear for him having to do a report on that performance on top of the cumulative effect of the most of the other matches this season.
Paal's late salvage papers deep fault lines - Report on 11:35 - Jan 31 with 612 viewsdaveB

Paal's late salvage papers deep fault lines - Report on 16:48 - Jan 30 by ParkRoyalR

I have you 100% right, other than Chair's daisy-cutter, I cannot remember a shot on or off target or a meaningful attack until we conceded,

We could'nt play out from the back, we went back to Ainsworth's Plan A which was to whack the ball over the top for Armstrong to chase and hopefully bull-doze his way through and get a shot on target, it was just so dis-jointed,

Worrying as it was, with Field on a ban, and Colback imminently to be banned, does it force the Managers hand into a more attack minded team?

Possibly playing EDB as a CDM with his athleticism giving us the chance to break the line, its going to go one way or the other that's for sure.

Colback and Dixon Bonner had chances not long before they scored
Paal's late salvage papers deep fault lines - Report on 09:46 - Feb 1 with 423 viewswestberksr

Paal's late salvage papers deep fault lines - Report on 10:27 - Jan 30 by daveB

if it was Leicester or Leeds it would still only be a point

I get why people are angry and down about the result but for me the Cardiff and Watford results were far more damaging that Sunday

Cardiff was horrible and ruined all of our happy new year spirit & Tvvatford was tough considering we didn't play terribly.

but the mental effect of beating another relegation candidate is immense. We've either worsened our position or left it neutral in most of those games against direct competitors so they are the worst of all; hence the 6 point term.

A point against a promotion contender may end up being an extra if Sheff Wed lose the corresponding fixture
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024