Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
School 22:13 - Nov 27 with 4972 viewsSaintNick

What schools did everyone go to ? I went to Redbridge a public school on the edge of Southampton, many of the alumni went on to have top jobs in Government Institutions such as Albany, Broadmarsh and Parkhurst

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

School on 16:15 - Nov 28 with 948 viewsAndylad63

I was a couple of years older, but at Bellemoor School with the mighty Fannie Benali. It was also a place of Education for Craig David. Horrible place to be for many, but I was quite lucky. It paid to be not too bright or stand out for any particular reason except sporting prowess.
School on 16:27 - Nov 28 with 933 viewssaint901

School on 13:09 - Nov 28 by Bazza

Ludlow Road Junior, 43 boys in the top class, 24 passed to go to grammar school. Pretty working class but we really had some proper teaching (and no teaching assistants).

My secondary school was about 120 kids split roughly equal between the genders.

Three of us went on to A levels.

Subsequently a couple I know of became mature students and went in to become teachers.

Not a great ratio.
School on 16:47 - Nov 28 with 913 viewscocklebreath

School on 12:54 - Nov 28 by A1079

The Vyne in Basingstoke - god awful school where virtual anarchy prevailed and was in the news alot - for all the wrong reasons. It made me the man I am today..........................errrrrrrrr........says it all really.

Cranbourne, slightly less rough than the Vyne.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

School on 17:17 - Nov 28 with 881 viewsManwithnoname

Mill Chase worst of them all.
School (n/t) on 17:29 - Nov 28 with 872 viewsCity_boy

[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 18:40]
School on 20:32 - Nov 28 with 771 viewsSpitMk9

The Gregg School.
School on 23:04 - Nov 28 with 710 viewsInTimeAddedOn

School on 09:40 - Nov 28 by franniesTache

nah i'm just dyslexic and can't spell scrote

At my junior school one of the teachers was dyslexic, she had us writing our Christmas wish lists to Satan instead of Santa, then turned up at the staff Christmas toga party dressed as a goat
School on 23:21 - Nov 28 with 703 viewsInTimeAddedOn

School on 09:51 - Nov 28 by SaintNick

That is a bit soft, duelling with either swords or pistols was the Redbridge Way, the Headmaster and his deputies would act as seconds and the loser would be buried in the dead of night in the corner of the school playing fields, this was only abolished at the start of Covid

Nice to see the old standards being upheld and the old traditions kept alive, by complete contrast my Grammar school back in the 70's was very progressive and forward thinking and became disability inclusive, in fact, the guy in charge had no arms, no legs and no body, he was always known as The Head, his second in command also had no arms, no legs and no body, but he wore always wore a ten gallon hat with a sheriff's badge on it, he was always known as the Deputy Head
Login to get fewer ads

School on 08:47 - Nov 29 with 652 viewsChesham_Saint

School on 13:02 - Nov 28 by SaintNick

An Old Portmuthian then

Yes…😳

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024