Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting New Piece From Ian MCCullough @ WLS 13:13 - Oct 6 with 6538 viewsE15Hoop

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/under-pressure-ainsworth-in-danger-of-making

Interesting snippet on why Ilias Chair hasn't been included in the last couple of Morocco squads, confirmation of the fact that GA is not in any imminent danger of losing his job, but also a hint that the top brass are start
Interesting New Piece From Ian MCCullough @ WLS on 12:41 - Oct 7 with 816 viewsGaryBannister86

Interesting New Piece From Ian MCCullough @ WLS on 09:58 - Oct 7 by dmm

Since Dan Bennett left WLS and Ian Mc took over as host of its YouTube QPR discussions, I rarely watch it now. Despite being more insightful than others on there, Ben Kosky hardly got a look in and I don't think he appears on the show now. Ian and Kevin having a chin wag is just dull.

WLS isn't too good anymore.

Think you are being overly harsh on WLS. There's nothing wrong with them not being cheerleaders, they are a local press and they should have an opinion and call things out. If you want asinine rubbish follow the club's media or Cinzano.

I don't always agree with them, but I think they are right about GA. They have also long been sceptical of the owners (which I vehemently used to disagree with), but must admit looks like they were right.

They need to stop their fixation with Gallen though. Not exactly a sharp mind and literally everything he says makes it seems like he has a personal axe to grind, whether about himself or his brother.

Think they can find a better ex-player to be honest, I find him unwatchable now.
Interesting New Piece From Ian MCCullough @ WLS on 12:45 - Oct 7 with 799 viewsHoopsie

I will be surprised by the Moroccan manager keeping tabs on QPR’s form in dropping dropping Chair.

Fact is the entire midfield of the Moroccan squad comprise players playing for clubs in their countries’ top division - Man Utd, marseille, PSV, Reims, Valencia, Genk, Bologna (don’t know if these players are currently actively involved in games for their clubs - didn’t check)

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Interesting New Piece From Ian MCCullough @ WLS on 12:59 - Oct 7 with 742 viewsdmm

Interesting New Piece From Ian MCCullough @ WLS on 12:41 - Oct 7 by GaryBannister86

Think you are being overly harsh on WLS. There's nothing wrong with them not being cheerleaders, they are a local press and they should have an opinion and call things out. If you want asinine rubbish follow the club's media or Cinzano.

I don't always agree with them, but I think they are right about GA. They have also long been sceptical of the owners (which I vehemently used to disagree with), but must admit looks like they were right.

They need to stop their fixation with Gallen though. Not exactly a sharp mind and literally everything he says makes it seems like he has a personal axe to grind, whether about himself or his brother.

Think they can find a better ex-player to be honest, I find him unwatchable now.

Actually I largely agree with you and have no issue with WLS being critical of Ainsworth or QPR in general. I just find them less interesting than I have in the past.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024