Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia 18:22 - Aug 23 with 9043 viewsted_hendrix

There's a surprise.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:49 - Aug 24 with 2291 viewsSakura

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:34 - Aug 24 by Padulas_Shampoo

How are Barack Obama or Hilary Clinton 'our politicians'? They've never been involved in any election I've ever voted in.

Western politicians. America is the epicentre of that

Why no threads on here about all the people Clinton and Obama have murdered. Then all this faux outrage when a hot dog salesman war lord dies

Obama bombs the sh*t out of Yemen and gets a noble peace prize. It's a farce

More than half a million civilians died in Iraq and Afghanistan war. We went to Iraq for WMD's found none. "Our politicians" murdered Dr David Kelly. And we went to Afghanistan and replaced the Taliban with... the Taliban. After spending trillions of pounds

Now all these poor young Ukrainians are being used as cannon fodder for the West. It's public opinion seen on this thread of faux distress over the murder of a warlord alleged to have started a coup in the country he was apparently killed in that allows the war to prolong and thousands of young Ukrainian and Russian men continue to be killed and a proxy war with a nuclear power to continue
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:53 - Aug 24 with 2275 viewsSakura

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:44 - Aug 24 by slmrstid

Least surprising news since it took QPR just 36 seconds to concede against Watford:-

- Prigozhin being bumped off
- Russian Bot jumping in to defend his countrymen and declare how really its all the Wests' fault

I look forward to the ever increasing lengthy, internet linking, downright barmy rabbit hole posts that are bound to follow where we all get told we're idiots and Russian Bot knows best.

(Refusing to name him by his current nom de plume, Russian Bot was more honest).

Most unsurprising news is that you don’t answer any points whatsoever as you’re incapable

Impossible to deal with complicity theorists like yourself. Incapable of critical thinking or reasoned debate
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:54 - Aug 24 with 2284 viewsAirtomoreira

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 20:52 - Aug 23 by MrSheen

Appropriate send-off…

This music brings back so many memories. I was brought up by my grandparents, grandfather loved his Wagner, especially this piece of music. I listened to it many many times in my youth, happily I grew to love it and it's great to see it here, even though the circumstances are as they are.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 12:16 - Aug 24 with 2196 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:49 - Aug 24 by Sakura

Why no threads on here about all the people Clinton and Obama have murdered. Then all this faux outrage when a hot dog salesman war lord dies

More than half a million civilians died in Iraq and Afghanistan war. We went to Iraq for WMD's found none. "Our politicians" murdered Dr David Kelly. And we went to Afghanistan and replaced the Taliban with... the Taliban. After spending trillions of pounds

Now all these poor young Ukrainians are being used as cannon fodder for the West. It's public opinion seen on this thread of faux distress over the murder of a warlord alleged to have started a coup in the country he was apparently killed in that allows the war to prolong and thousands of young Ukrainian and Russian men continue to be killed and a proxy war with a nuclear power to continue

What do you think of chemtrails?
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 12:22 - Aug 24 with 2159 viewsslmrstid

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:53 - Aug 24 by Sakura

Most unsurprising news is that you don’t answer any points whatsoever as you’re incapable

Impossible to deal with complicity theorists like yourself. Incapable of critical thinking or reasoned debate

Go and join Reddit.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 12:45 - Aug 24 with 2070 viewstraininvain

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 12:16 - Aug 24 by Padulas_Shampoo

What do you think of chemtrails?

Or ketamine?
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 13:05 - Aug 24 with 2031 viewsswisscottage

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:16 - Aug 24 by Sakura

Yeah, the bastards using poison, they should do what the Americans do and just do a drone strike in wiping out hundreds of innocent civilians.

Obama authorised542 drone strikes and killed 324 civilians

Solemani, Bakr al-Baghdadi, blown up by Americans because they were seen as a threat to them. How is that right and this wrong?

Also, what about Obama's personal chef, death recently, died paddle boarding in 8 feet deep water in his garden. He can swim, he was with an unnamed person. All call logs for police that night relating to the emergency call left blank.

Dangerous job though being a Democrat chef. Walter Scheib who was Hilary Clinton's chef also died of drowning...crazy high ratio that... almost suspicious

But no, no, we are definitely the good guys here. Our politicians are lovely people and it's only the Russians who are bad

Ah the Putinversteher is back.

Its been quite pleasant on here without your drivel
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 13:14 - Aug 24 with 1986 viewsJuzzie

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:16 - Aug 24 by Sakura

Yeah, the bastards using poison, they should do what the Americans do and just do a drone strike in wiping out hundreds of innocent civilians.

Obama authorised542 drone strikes and killed 324 civilians

Solemani, Bakr al-Baghdadi, blown up by Americans because they were seen as a threat to them. How is that right and this wrong?

Also, what about Obama's personal chef, death recently, died paddle boarding in 8 feet deep water in his garden. He can swim, he was with an unnamed person. All call logs for police that night relating to the emergency call left blank.

Dangerous job though being a Democrat chef. Walter Scheib who was Hilary Clinton's chef also died of drowning...crazy high ratio that... almost suspicious

But no, no, we are definitely the good guys here. Our politicians are lovely people and it's only the Russians who are bad

You sound like my missus.

“Yeah but the Americans/UK/Germans/French have also done xxxxx that’s really bad”

a) no one is saying (that I recall) that Americans/UK/Germans/French are angelic
b) it’s deflection and has nothing to do with the subject in hand
Login to get fewer ads

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 13:25 - Aug 24 with 1937 viewsMrSheen

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:54 - Aug 24 by Airtomoreira

This music brings back so many memories. I was brought up by my grandparents, grandfather loved his Wagner, especially this piece of music. I listened to it many many times in my youth, happily I grew to love it and it's great to see it here, even though the circumstances are as they are.

2 of us in the LFW Wagner Group! Famously played on German radio ahead of the announcement that the 6th Army had surrendered at Stalingrad. Listeners, there’s good news and bad news…
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 13:40 - Aug 24 with 1828 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:49 - Aug 24 by Sakura

Sergey, you said he was murdered!!!

This is a very serious breach of Art. 3.2 (a) of Central Bureau of Disinformation Operations Manuel namely: 'Operatives will not disclose secrets, knowingly or otherwise, that will undermine the standing of the central presidium.'

I'd edit quick if I were you and certainly before getting the bus home tonight.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 13:45 - Aug 24 with 1800 viewsJuzzie

My missus reckons NATO bumped off Prigozhin because he was building up an army right next to the Polish border in Belarus.

As the plane was struck deep into Russian territory surely that would be an act of war ( and remember, NATO are a reactionary organisation not an offensive one) and Putin would be all over this like the plague and jumping on the propaganda opportunity threatening all sorts of response but yet has said nothing. You can’t sit back and make a comment a few days later, it’s fish & chip paper by then.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 13:45 - Aug 24 with 1795 viewsDavieQPR

If you had used similar rhetoric against Russia you would have been on that plane with him. You are very, very lucky to have free speech in a Country where thousands risk their lives for to get to.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 14:27 - Aug 24 with 1686 viewsSonofpugwash

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 23:47 - Aug 23 by Bluce_Ree

I hope he was fully aware the whole way down and screaming.

The flight attendant Kristina Raspopova probably was.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 15:40 - Aug 24 with 1552 viewskensalriser

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 13:45 - Aug 24 by Juzzie

My missus reckons NATO bumped off Prigozhin because he was building up an army right next to the Polish border in Belarus.

As the plane was struck deep into Russian territory surely that would be an act of war ( and remember, NATO are a reactionary organisation not an offensive one) and Putin would be all over this like the plague and jumping on the propaganda opportunity threatening all sorts of response but yet has said nothing. You can’t sit back and make a comment a few days later, it’s fish & chip paper by then.

Bloke who runs a private army threatens a regime run by a man with a long history of commanding extra judicial killings, often in unexplained circumstances or apparent accidents, ends up dead in a plane crash two months later.

I mean, you don’t need to be Hercule Poirot to work this one out.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 15:45 - Aug 24 with 1526 viewsStanisgod

Ahh Russian Bot 😁
Lets get back to covid and old people not deserving a pension, that was such fun back then 😒

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 15:59 - Aug 24 with 1505 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 15:45 - Aug 24 by Stanisgod

Ahh Russian Bot 😁
Lets get back to covid and old people not deserving a pension, that was such fun back then 😒

Life seemed so much simpler back then.

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:24 - Aug 24 with 1373 viewsSakura

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 13:45 - Aug 24 by DavieQPR

If you had used similar rhetoric against Russia you would have been on that plane with him. You are very, very lucky to have free speech in a Country where thousands risk their lives for to get to.

Does Assange have free speech?!

Maybe for the level of Navalny it's true but have a look at America and what's happening with Trump and "election denying".

But then here is 24 minutes of Democrats denying election results which they say was due to Russian Bots which has since been ironically proven as incorrect and a conspiracy theory

You also had a razor close election (allegedly), where the Hunter Biden laptop story was suppressed as "disinformation" and no doubt would have moved the result of that election. It's since been proven to be true and that most importantly they knew it to be true

Don't kid yourself this is a free society. Starmer and Sunak are two sides of the same coin. It's the same people running it. It's the same outcomes whoever wins. Carried out by the Blob. It's just fake cultural issues about whether people with it's an outrage if a person with a penis wearing a body suit should be able to turn up at a lesbian dating event with an erection or not. It's these fake side issues that give the illusion of difference

If any genuine alternative got up momentum here they would also get the Navalny and Trump prison treatment. Your naive to think otherwise
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 18:29]
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:27 - Aug 24 with 1360 viewsSakura

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 15:45 - Aug 24 by Stanisgod

Ahh Russian Bot 😁

Not "didn't deserve". That's misinformation from you because you can't sustain your argument

But "can't afford"!!!

UK public debt in February 2020 £1.79 trillion. 79.1% of GDP

UK public debt in July 23 is £2,580,000,000,000 98.5% of GDP. That's £38,320 of debt for every person including a new born baby

Inflation came as you were told it would on the Covid thread on here. It came as a result of lockdown and money printing for those policies (and out batsh*t crazy "Green" energy policies). That harm is only getting starting and will get much much more severe.

23-24 pensioner benefit spending, vast majority of which is pensions is £136 billion. State pension is being on benefits just as much as being on unemployment benefit is. It's not coming from a pot you saved for. Your taxes were spent. You got the benefit of that. And due to life expectancy change and WW2 the Boomers didn't have to pay for their seniors in the same way they now demand of the current tax base.

The UK working population is 32.93m. The UK median salary is £27,756. That means an annual tax bill of £3,037

The £136 billion annually spent on UK pensioners benefits is £4,130 per UK tax payer. Can you see the deficit there?!

Don't forget as well the interest on servicing the UK £2.5 trillion debt each year is more than we spend on education

So no we can't afford it. We have to borrow to pay for it. And it's a matter of time before it stops and the country goes bankrupt

You are 100% wrong and totally ignorant of that

You won't respond countering any of the points. You will respond with a personal attack but maybe the more intelligent silent majority will realise the gaps in your knowledge at least
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:27 - Aug 24 with 1355 viewsSakura

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 13:14 - Aug 24 by Juzzie

You sound like my missus.

“Yeah but the Americans/UK/Germans/French have also done xxxxx that’s really bad”

a) no one is saying (that I recall) that Americans/UK/Germans/French are angelic
b) it’s deflection and has nothing to do with the subject in hand

You are deflecting.

Its entirely relevant. As for you to explain why Putin did anything wrong here. You would need to also explain why the actions of the US we are complicit in as a country are any different

The civilian casualties from Obama are also relevant because it seems Putin also had some here probably

Notice how no one else addressed the points just deflected.

Just drones as with Covid. I'd love to know if they honestly think nothing odd at all about Obamas or Hilary's chefs both drowning. How can they be so certain nothing odd about it

When Esther Salas, the judge in the Deutsche bank Epstein case sees her son and her husband murdered mid trial!!! A judge ffs!!!

Or Mark Middleton. Seth Rich. All these suspicious deaths related to the Democrats politicians. Just as long as you know that our politicians are no better than Putin that's my point. But the mindless drones on here are deaf to it all

And on your wife's suspicion about NATO involvement. If Putin did accuse them i'm am sure you would believe him...
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:28 - Aug 24 with 1357 viewsJuzzie

“Don't kid yourself this is a free society. Starmer and Sunak are two sides of the same coin. It's the same people running it”

Been like this for centuries. Nothing to see, move along.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:36 - Aug 24 with 1341 viewsDaBurgh

Good Lord, I can see why Clive has pulled all his hair out.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:46 - Aug 24 with 1313 viewsBucksRanger

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:36 - Aug 24 by DaBurgh

He sold it to Meghan and Harry.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:59 - Aug 24 with 1284 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:36 - Aug 24 by DaBurgh

Not quite, left gonad still as hairy as an ape.

However, 2024 with the US, UK elections, Trump trial(s), and one of the commonwealth countries bound to announce its intention to pull out, should address his grotesquely hirsute bollock.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 19:03]

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 19:01 - Aug 24 with 1276 viewsSakura

(Loftboys post deleted now so I will edit to remove my response)
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 19:06]
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 19:08 - Aug 24 with 1252 viewsNorthernr

Well I think I’ve had all I can stand, and I can’t stand no more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024