Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rugby League World Cup. 17:06 - Sep 30 with 8713 viewsDiscodroids

England have just Announced their Squad. Looks to me just about the weakest England squad of players i can recall going into a world cup.

The St Helens Quartet of Jonny Lomax, Alex Walmsley, Mark Percival and Lewis Dodd are all injured , while Gareth Widdop, James Roby, Luke Gayle and Jermaine Mcgilvery have all retired from international duty. Josh Hodgson and Liam Farrell both missing as well. Really leaves us light imo.

I think we look weak in every department other than our forward pack although Walmsley is a huge miss. The halves and hookers look terrible. Can't believe Shaun Wane didn't pick Jackson hasting at West tigers. Jake Connors omission to me at least, is shocking.

I watch half a dozen NRL games a week and was dissapointed to see Canberra Raiders Ryan Sutton omitted And wests Oliver Gildart as well albeit after a difficult first NRL season. George Burgess seems to have fallen from the face of the earth at the Bulldogs.

My tips are New Zealand, they have the best forward Pack by a mile and superstar backs in Joesph Manu, Dylan Brown and Jerome Hughes. Canberra Raiders Joe Tapine , Penriths James fisher Harris , Sydney Roosters Jared Waerea-Hargreaves and Melbourne Storms Nelson Asofa-Solomona are the best props on the planet.

Samoa, Tonga and possibly even Fiji, all look stronger on paper than England to me.

The Kangaroos don't look as strong as in previous years especially without Tom trbojevic and ryan papenhuyzen. They still have Latrell Mitchell and James Tedesco, who are in my opinion, the best rugby league players on earth and have some brilliant halves in Cameron Munster and Nathan Cleary, As well as the worlds best lock in Penrith Panthers Issah Yeo, so will still go close.

Still Can't wait though. Rugby League, Love it.

[Post edited 30 Sep 2022 17:30]

A Number One.

Rugby League World Cup. on 21:46 - Nov 11 with 1124 viewsMrSheen

By the way, for all the guts and violence, Ben Hunt was the class act there.
Rugby League World Cup. on 22:02 - Nov 11 with 1096 viewsozranger

Oz's problem was turnovers when they were attacking. The kiwis also needed to put them away before the HT break and they didn't which meant they were tired in the second and that showed. First half was great, second was not as but it just showed two bull fighters hitting each other. Eventually, the better team won out.
Rugby League World Cup. on 22:05 - Nov 11 with 1097 viewsSuffolkHoop

Rugby League World Cup. on 22:02 - Nov 11 by ozranger

Oz's problem was turnovers when they were attacking. The kiwis also needed to put them away before the HT break and they didn't which meant they were tired in the second and that showed. First half was great, second was not as but it just showed two bull fighters hitting each other. Eventually, the better team won out.

They did but the Kiwis had two video ref tries ruled out, the first one quite marginal but both correct, and could’ve nicked it both their last sets. Epic game of RL!
Rugby League World Cup. on 22:15 - Nov 11 with 1065 viewsMrSheen

Rugby League World Cup. on 22:05 - Nov 11 by SuffolkHoop

They did but the Kiwis had two video ref tries ruled out, the first one quite marginal but both correct, and could’ve nicked it both their last sets. Epic game of RL!

Just want to stress, if you get a chance to see a top club or internatiional game in the flesh, go! My first was Australia v New Zealand in about 2008, ludicrously entertaining. I’d been going to Twickenham for years, impressed by the effort and athleticism but never awed and excited like that first league game. Can’t wait to go tomorrow.
Rugby League World Cup. on 16:50 - Nov 12 with 950 viewsDiscodroids

I can't Spayk.

A Number One.

Rugby League World Cup. on 17:17 - Nov 12 with 912 viewsMrSheen

Yup. Four tries and a drop goal off our errors. Shane because it had been a storming finish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024