Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new snobbery? 10:48 - Aug 14 with 1114 viewsCatullus

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58186519

This was experienced on here by people who attended Uni denigrating the opinions of leave voters who did not attend uni. Many times the words thick and ignorant were bandied around.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The new snobbery? on 14:25 - Aug 14 with 1041 viewsbuilthjack

A lot of people get a few bob in the bank and totally forget where they have come from.
It's good to remind them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The new snobbery? on 14:32 - Aug 14 with 1033 viewsCatullus

The new snobbery? on 14:25 - Aug 14 by builthjack

A lot of people get a few bob in the bank and totally forget where they have come from.
It's good to remind them.

It's not really about money though, it's the assumption they are better because they went to Uni. During brexit we had people advocating removing the vote from older, less educated people because they are thick and ignorant. Democracy doesn't work that way but if these Uni educated types got their way people, specially poorer people, would have the right to vote removed.
This kind of new thinking is still around. Uni educated types deriding peoples opinions on the basis of their not going to uni without knowing anything about that person and possibly only an assumption they weren't at uni based on their opinions. How dangerous is that? Look at how many of our Uni educated politicians have behaved, look how wrong they have been, how badly they have cocked up. A good education is a sign of hard work but not necessarily a sign of intelligence.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The new snobbery? on 15:01 - Aug 14 with 1021 views73__73

A lot of people who go to university these day are thick and the qualifications they gain are not worth the paper they’re written on.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The new snobbery? on 17:35 - Aug 14 with 970 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I wonder who, by majority are worth the most to society.
University Grads with non science or engineering degrees or Refuse Collectors?
The new snobbery? on 04:47 - Aug 15 with 861 viewsJack59

The new snobbery? on 15:01 - Aug 14 by 73__73

A lot of people who go to university these day are thick and the qualifications they gain are not worth the paper they’re written on.

Unfortunately, the meaningless qualifications have contributed to a meaningless generation.
The new snobbery? on 10:08 - Aug 15 with 813 views73__73

The new snobbery? on 04:47 - Aug 15 by Jack59

Unfortunately, the meaningless qualifications have contributed to a meaningless generation.

Absolutely. Brainwashed snowflakes

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024