Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? 22:25 - Dec 29 with 3391 viewsdickythorpe

Me - Phil Mitchell, Grant Mitchell,Ian Dowie, Stuart Davies, Dolph Lundgren and Butterbean!!!
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 11:17 - Dec 30 with 1272 viewstaffpunk

Stan Laurel in my teens, skinny, spiky hair. Morty-RIP-from Racing Cars always used to call me Hislop after the guy on HIGNFY. Neither are exactly complimentary!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 11:17 - Dec 30 with 1271 viewsAndy1300

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 11:05 - Dec 30 by Highjack

Either way people are waking up to find they’ve been shafted against their will.

That is so true, unfortunately.

Number 1 team in Wales

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 14:41 - Dec 30 with 1190 viewsCatullus

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 10:59 - Dec 30 by BrynCartwright

...and I forgot to mention the body of Adam Peaty....

yes I am quite a catch!

Yeah, a load of Codswallop

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 15:07 - Dec 30 with 1171 viewsjackal

Harrison Ford.

But it was quite a few years ago.
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 16:23 - Dec 30 with 1142 viewssherpajacob

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 23:45 - Dec 29 by builthjack

Not Steve Cooper

My sons teacher is the spit of Steve cooper

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 16:43 - Dec 30 with 1128 viewsCountyJim

In work they call me Boris Johnson or Doc Martin
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 16:56 - Dec 30 with 1121 viewsVincent_Vega

John Matuszak in prosthetics 😔

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 17:25 - Dec 30 with 1101 viewssainthelens

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 16:23 - Dec 30 by sherpajacob

My sons teacher is the spit of Steve cooper

He looks like a small lump of phlegm?
Login to get fewer ads

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 17:36 - Dec 30 with 1094 viewsDan_Swan

True story, I once entered a lookalike competition for Movember in which I won £150 worth of John Lewis vouchers...

Ned Flanders!

Still following Dr's orders!

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 17:44 - Dec 30 with 1081 viewsFlashberryjack

Some people say I look a lot like Shane MacGowan, personally I don't think I'm as good looking as that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 17:58 - Dec 30 with 1072 viewstheloneranger

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 01:02 - Dec 30 by theloneranger

When I was younger, James Taylor, Eddie Shoestring, Paul Weller and in work ...

Jesus ... Because sometimes I performed Miracles 😇

Forgot to add that now I'm much older, my family reckon I'm now the spitting image of a ...

Grumpy Old Cvnt 😭

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 18:12 - Dec 30 with 1060 viewslifelong

Robert Redford.
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 22:35 - Dec 30 with 989 viewscmajack

Howie mandel .
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 00:49 - Dec 31 with 941 viewsKerouac

I always get...

John Travolta

&

Alec Baldwin
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 0:53]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 01:40 - Dec 31 with 930 viewsJack123

For some reason this bloke

libera nos a malo

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 04:09 - Dec 31 with 911 viewssquarebear

Syd Barrett (before they drugs took hold).
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 14:47 - Dec 31 with 851 viewsGreatBritton

In the past I've had Sonny Bono and Vincent Van Gogh (I don't have red hair though). More recently, Alan Rickman. Disconcertingly they're all dead. Well, I'm not sure about Sonny Bono, but he'd be pretty ancient now if he's still with us.
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 15:25 - Dec 31 with 831 viewsDr_Winston

Al Murray.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 15:53 - Dec 31 with 809 viewsDarran

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 16:43 - Dec 30 by CountyJim

In work they call me Boris Johnson or Doc Martin

Is that because you’re dull as fuçk?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 15:58 - Dec 31 with 807 viewsCaptain_Sham

Alfred Molina

Its just a ride.

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 16:49 - Dec 31 with 781 viewsFieryJack

In my twenties, Bob Dylan & Keith Richards (was happy with that).

In my thirties, Cliff Richards

In recent years, Paul Whitehouse and the unspeakable Lionel Blair

Amends were made, however, this Christmas Eve when I walked into a pub & a young black bloke drunkenly pronounced that I looked "rough and tough and rugged and most definitely ready to rumble"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024