Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 13:22 - Dec 16 with 49969 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Dec 18 with 2743 viewsSwansNZ

we all knew it would happen

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Dec 18 with 2743 viewsLegend83

Mesa trying to make things happen, every other swans player just standing watching him!
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Dec 18 with 2737 viewsjasper_T

Typical.

Can we send Tammy Abraham back, please. He's a waste of space.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Dec 18 with 2742 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fer you fat chunt. You lost Rooney again. You lazy fcccking toss

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Dec 18 with 2737 viewsjack2jack

Fook off innit!Yeah he's Shi!te isn't he
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Dec 18 with 2724 viewsawayjack

Carroll doing my head in. Dyer / Olsson combining well then he just fxcks it up.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Dec 18 with 2688 viewsSmellyplumz

Aye he's shit innit won't miss him at all.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Dec 18 with 2677 viewsBLAZE

My mother just celebrated that thinking he was still playing for us. Daft tw@t.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Dec 18 with 2679 viewsNogginthenog

That goal came from our corner
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Dec 18 with 2679 viewsEbo

Ah f*ck this. Not watching any more of this shit.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Dec 18 with 2644 viewsItchySphincter

Well being as our fans don't like our players tackling the opposition it was just a matter of time.

CLEMENT OUT!!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:24 - Dec 18 with 2558 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Dec 18 by BLAZE

My mother just celebrated that thinking he was still playing for us. Daft tw@t.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:25 - Dec 18 with 2463 viewsjack2jack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Dec 18 by Ebo

Ah f*ck this. Not watching any more of this shit.

Stay with it mate,you never know!
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:25 - Dec 18 with 2443 viewsAnotherJohn

Too many mistakes. Too much negativity. We have a corner, bring up our centre backs, play a joke short corner routine that pushes us back upfield, lose the ball, and then they go up the other end and score a goal. Total carp,
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 21:26]
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Dec 18 with 2347 viewsFireboy2

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:25 - Dec 18 by AnotherJohn

Too many mistakes. Too much negativity. We have a corner, bring up our centre backs, play a joke short corner routine that pushes us back upfield, lose the ball, and then they go up the other end and score a goal. Total carp,
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 21:26]

This

Fcuking clueless
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Dec 18 with 2343 viewsMrSwerve

I see Darran's had a thread deleted...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Dec 18 with 2342 viewsDanWelsh86

Heads are down, game over.

What planet were we on with these signings? The yanks better have deep pockets.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Dec 18 with 2308 viewsjackrabbit

You could have written the script. Absolutely utterly predictable.

Are you watching Huw?
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Dec 18 with 2307 viewsJonTheJack

Carroll is doing a cracking impression of Renato Sanches, fair play.

Absolutely dreadful.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:26 - Dec 18 with 2307 viewscrtz

that one was for Res
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Dec 18 with 2263 viewsKingBony

Carrol lol why is he still on the feckin pitch, waste of oxygen.

Oh and another showing of spineless gutless defending, break a sweat you lazy arggggggg..

Fcuk it I’m done.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Dec 18 with 2243 viewsawayjack

Everton have been so piss poor it's hard to work out how they are winning.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Dec 18 with 2236 viewsmonmouth

Carroll has killed any attacking momentum all night. Back back, f****g back. All the time.

I can't even get angry any more, it is just all so predictable.

We can still get a goal or two here if we believe, but we don't seem to want to.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:28 - Dec 18 with 2193 viewsJackSkellington

STILL LAUGHING AT SIGGY!!!!!!1!1!

Oh sorry, wrong thread.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:28 - Dec 18 with 2173 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Dec 18 by MrSwerve

FFS you couldn't make it up. A screamer from the one trick pony.

A rarity from open play

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024