Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland bottom of the Championship 21:25 - Oct 31 with 9356 viewsjackjackjackjack

For those who think it might be more enjoyable if we get relegated, hey, it could get even worse.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 10:58 - Nov 1 with 3461 viewsyescomeon

I think once we go down it'll be league 1 before long. Norwich and Southampton fans will tell you its the best thing that happend to the club, other clubs perhaps not so much. Would certainly allow us to start again from scratch, which I think we need.

Upthecity!

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 11:57 - Nov 1 with 3413 viewscrix

could all those who believe dropping out of the premier league 'will be the best thing for us' remind me again how long it took us to turn things around after our last foray into the top division
Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 12:27 - Nov 1 with 3380 viewsTheResurrection

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 11:57 - Nov 1 by crix

could all those who believe dropping out of the premier league 'will be the best thing for us' remind me again how long it took us to turn things around after our last foray into the top division

Precisely.

Some absolutely thick as shit people on here aye.

It's almost unbelievable.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 12:27 - Nov 1 with 3379 viewsTrundle10

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 23:19 - Oct 31 by TheResurrection

A massive hard on for a posing prick who didn't want to play for us.

And slags off someone who's trying his damnedest week in week out for us.

It takes a special kind of chump to come out with that sort of crap.

Mark Beaut Pencoed

he is an odd fellow.... Closet Cardiff fan too. Next time Carrol pays well he will come out with the "glad to be proved wrong" line
Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 12:50 - Nov 1 with 3342 viewswhoflungdung

Dropping out of the Prem will decimate Swansea further.

City s profile world wide is football based due to tv coverage in every country of the world

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 13:15 - Nov 1 with 3320 viewsTrundle10

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 12:50 - Nov 1 by whoflungdung

Dropping out of the Prem will decimate Swansea further.

City s profile world wide is football based due to tv coverage in every country of the world

There are some on here want us to go down... I think they perceive themselves as bigger fans if they follow in the lower leagues? I really don't get it. I have been in the basement on a wet Tuesday night with a few thousand other hardy souls yet I welcome all new fans with open arms be they new season ticket holders or from America or outer Mongolia, if they support our Great Club then that is fine by me..... Some on here look down their noses at them.

I don't get it
Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 13:28 - Nov 1 with 3306 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 10:21 - Nov 1 by KGriz16

Yanks invested last January, and I think will so again this January. The swans are worth far more and earn a lot more money in the Premiership especially when it comes to the planned stadium expansion and naming rights of the stadium.

Sorry, the Yanks did NOT "invest" last January, they allowed the club to keep some of it's cash to spend on Players, that is not the same thing at all.
Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 21:19 - Nov 1 with 3197 viewsbyron

Pencoed is a cardiff fan too.....lol at the madness of this board.

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 21:45 - Nov 1 with 3178 viewspencoedjack

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 21:19 - Nov 1 by byron

I hope you don’t mean me fella ...
Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 22:02 - Nov 1 with 3153 viewsthornabyswan

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 21:19 - Nov 1 by byron

Byron the Bluebird or Beyron Redrobin whatewhatever your name is a Jackwannabe if ever I saw one

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 22:14 - Nov 1 with 3137 viewspencoedjack

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 22:02 - Nov 1 by thornabyswan

Byron the Bluebird or Beyron Redrobin whatewhatever your name is a Jackwannabe if ever I saw one

Byron probably knows Pencoed is white unless he’s a plastic Bassey as well
Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 22:18 - Nov 1 with 3133 viewsthornabyswan

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 22:14 - Nov 1 by pencoedjack

Byron probably knows Pencoed is white unless he’s a plastic Bassey as well

He is always on the Cardiff Swansea banter page on Facebook calling Jacks worse than Shiite.
Dull as dishwater he is.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 22:20 - Nov 1 with 3130 viewsGaryjack

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 10:21 - Nov 1 by KGriz16

Yanks invested last January, and I think will so again this January. The swans are worth far more and earn a lot more money in the Premiership especially when it comes to the planned stadium expansion and naming rights of the stadium.

All of you should read this post and digest it, as it typifies the naivety of the general fan. Don't knock this poster, as there are thousands like him who believe the same. Though he does seem the type who would accept us playing in stars and stripes in return for investment!
Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 07:23 - Nov 2 with 3063 viewswaynekerr55

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 22:20 - Nov 1 by Garyjack

All of you should read this post and digest it, as it typifies the naivety of the general fan. Don't knock this poster, as there are thousands like him who believe the same. Though he does seem the type who would accept us playing in stars and stripes in return for investment!

Aye. A loan against future transfer income is not investment

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 08:23 - Nov 2 with 3026 viewsbyron

Not me but trundle10 above just said it.....don’t fret about it, apparently I’m on a Facebook banter site aswell. The paranoi on here has reached unprecedented levels of late

Benny

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 10:25 - Nov 2 with 2975 viewspencoedjack

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 08:23 - Nov 2 by byron

Not me but trundle10 above just said it.....don’t fret about it, apparently I’m on a Facebook banter site aswell. The paranoi on here has reached unprecedented levels of late

Ah no surprise there from the egg loving plastic .... I had to put him on ignore his man crush on me & him constantly wanting my attention was a bit embarrassing.

Anyway back on topic ..... No win at home in 2017.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41833416
Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 16:41 - Nov 2 with 2931 viewsbyron

Seems if don’t live in Swansea and hate everything cardiff like some blinkered caveman you get panned on here

Benny

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 18:47 - Nov 2 with 2896 viewsMeraki

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 22:20 - Nov 1 by Garyjack

He's American, surely.
Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 20:02 - Nov 2 with 2863 viewsTrundle10

Sunderland bottom of the Championship on 10:25 - Nov 2 by pencoedjack

Ah no surprise there from the egg loving plastic .... I had to put him on ignore his man crush on me & him constantly wanting my attention was a bit embarrassing.

Anyway back on topic ..... No win at home in 2017.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41833416

Pencoed Jack really is a cretin. ..... little man syndrome. Egg loving plastic....... quantify that for me Shorty please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024