Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:56 - Apr 6 with 35847 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Apr 8 with 2121 viewscrtz

West Ham are absolutely dire. Mark Noble suspended for the next two games and Antonio injured.

We better take advantage of this and get 3 points.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:40 - Apr 8 with 2098 viewsmagicdaps10

Clement has had us playing some nice football a few weeks back, Burnley home for an example.

Football is a confidence game, both on and off the field.........Clement is obviously lacking in confidence.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:40 - Apr 8 with 2085 viewsLoyal

Andy Carrol must be fckd if he isn't on now,

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:41 - Apr 8 with 2082 viewsstevethejack

No Carroll.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Apr 8 with 2000 viewsbiggar

Well West Ham are definitely there for the taking. I didn't think they'd be this bad.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Apr 8 with 1970 viewsdailew

Firk.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Apr 8 with 1968 viewsJackanapes

All over

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Apr 8 with 1936 viewsairedale

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Apr 8 by biggar

Well West Ham are definitely there for the taking. I didn't think they'd be this bad.

Good post.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Apr 8 with 1919 viewsSmellyplumz

Simply no hope in our team, nothing, it's gone.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

N/A. on 15:45 - Apr 8 with 1874 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:19]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Apr 8 with 1822 viewsbiggar

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Apr 8 by airedale

Good post.

Lol yeah I know. Good finish mind.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Apr 8 with 1780 viewsOldjack

Dear me ! we're fuked

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Apr 8 with 1770 viewsSmellyplumz

Players have given up

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Apr 8 with 1704 viewsRevJames

N/A. on 15:45 - Apr 8 by Huw57

N/A.

Reliant on PS for updates as no radio commentary or stream.

Can I take it we are being taken to the 'next level'?
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Apr 8 with 1703 viewsSospan_Fach

Exactly why is Jack Cork in the team?
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Apr 8 with 1700 viewsmagicdaps10

We are shit, deserve relegation on this and most of the showings during the season.

Minutes before half time aswell, no concentration.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Apr 8 with 1677 viewsjojaca

N/A. on 15:45 - Apr 8 by Huw57

N/A.

Clement has got it tactically wrong again. Bring Bob Bradley back for FS.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Apr 8 with 1646 viewstherealme

Montero for Fer
Siggy number 10
Narsingh for Routledge
Llorente for Ayew

Facking go at them

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Apr 8 with 1621 viewsdeanscfc

The fact that we have a winger with the acceleration of Montero just constantly sat on our bench and underperforming when he does play is unforgiveable. A decent manager/coach would get something out of him.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Apr 8 with 1613 viewsEasternJack

Terrible terrible prrfomance. 1st half. Struggle to think of worse. Zero commitment

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Apr 8 with 1598 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:36 - Apr 8 by magicdaps10

For me, he has set up right but that lack of pace as an outlet is totally wrong.

We cant defend, that is for sure so you need someone who can run with the ball to relieve the pressure.

What , like that Boro player who ran through us time and again on Sunday???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

N/A. on 15:48 - Apr 8 with 1597 viewsHuw57

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Apr 8 by therealme

Montero for Fer
Siggy number 10
Narsingh for Routledge
Llorente for Ayew

Facking go at them

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Apr 8 with 1588 viewsraynor94

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Apr 8 by jojaca

Clement has got it tactically wrong again. Bring Bob Bradley back for FS.

Again, what team would you have picked?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Apr 8 with 1587 viewsairedale

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Apr 8 by biggar

Lol yeah I know. Good finish mind.

Can't get a stream here, cricfree keeps saying 'unsafe website' and won't load.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Apr 8 with 1581 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Vintage Jack Cork. There to protect the defence but his man simply jogs past him. He is appalling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024