Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 17:15 - Nov 22 with 26621 viewslatchford

Broken his toe and heading home to South Korea. Hopefully he doesn't come back!!!
Ki on 12:00 - Nov 23 with 2825 views3swan

Out for 2 weeks

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10668731/sung-yueng-ki-ruled-out-fo
Ki on 12:10 - Nov 23 with 2810 viewsSoberBaker

Ki on 12:00 - Nov 23 by 3swan

Out for 2 weeks

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10668731/sung-yueng-ki-ruled-out-fo

AMOW

Ki on 12:56 - Nov 23 with 2777 viewscontroversial_jack

Ki on 17:44 - Nov 22 by jasper_T

Our best player in the games he's started recently.

I agree, he's been our best midfielder lately
Ki on 19:44 - Nov 23 with 2662 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 12:56 - Nov 23 by controversial_jack

Well that's hardly a ringing endorsement.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 19:49 - Nov 23 with 2655 viewsjasper_T

Ki on 19:44 - Nov 23 by ItchySphincter

Well that's hardly a ringing endorsement.

Sure makes the people praying he's gone for good sound fcking stupid, though.
Ki on 19:50 - Nov 23 with 2654 viewsjack90

Ki on 12:56 - Nov 23 by controversial_jack

Some of the comments on here and the clubs official Facebook feed are nothing short of disgusting.
How people can claim to support the Swans and wish injury on any of our players is beyond me.

Probably the same ones who slammed Jenkins when we loaned Ki to Sunderland and failed to have call back clause in the January .
Ki on 20:12 - Nov 23 with 2630 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 19:49 - Nov 23 by jasper_T

Sure makes the people praying he's gone for good sound fcking stupid, though.

Well the people who've been cheerleading for him sound f*cking stupid to me. You should get your pompoms out Jasp.

Even Newp says he's been shite, although he's suddenly changed his tune after calling me names previously as he thinks he's wonderful. Can't blame him I suppose being as he's a Liverpool fan.

Anyway, he's shite.

Ki on 20:13 - Nov 23 with 2627 viewsJackfath

Get well soon Mr Ki

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 20:39 - Nov 23 with 2603 viewsdickythorpe

He's a shithouse.
Ki on 20:41 - Nov 23 with 2596 viewsmax936

Ki on 20:12 - Nov 23 by ItchySphincter

Well the people who've been cheerleading for him sound f*cking stupid to me. You should get your pompoms out Jasp.

Even Newp says he's been shite, although he's suddenly changed his tune after calling me names previously as he thinks he's wonderful. Can't blame him I suppose being as he's a Liverpool fan.

Anyway, he's shite.

For such a talented player he's rarely turned up in games for us, he seemed to have plenty of bite when playing for Celtic in fact I'm sure I remember getting sent off once or twice, unless I am mixing him up, he'd been poor for us, but then went to Sunderland and did really well, came back to us and was player of the season and then regressed again, he has been a tad better in the last couple of games though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ki on 21:23 - Nov 23 with 2574 viewsSwanjaxs

Ki on 20:39 - Nov 23 by dickythorpe

He's a shithouse.

Going through the motions just like Shelvey! Get rid in January and in the meantime keep him as far away from the squad as possible... waste of oxygen!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ki on 21:25 - Nov 23 with 2569 viewsCroftyjack

When we signed him it was obvious to see why...playmaking midfielder with goals and assists to his game!!
Apart from the 14/15 season he had lots of potential to become top class!!
Wonder why?

Ki on 21:31 - Nov 23 with 2563 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ki on 17:44 - Nov 22 by jasper_T

Our best player in the games he's started recently.

I thought somebody had bumped this thread from 2014 reading that then.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ki on 06:12 - Nov 24 with 2510 viewschloem

Ki on 19:19 - Nov 22 by ItchySphincter

Good.

You sure have a lot of hate for Ki ever since day 1. Could it just be that you are a white supremacist who hates Asians?
Ki on 06:13 - Nov 24 with 2509 viewschloem

To the OP, what a pathetic thread. Why would you say stuff like that?
Ki on 07:00 - Nov 24 with 2494 viewsshandyjack

Ki on 06:12 - Nov 24 by chloem

You sure have a lot of hate for Ki ever since day 1. Could it just be that you are a white supremacist who hates Asians?

day 1 and season 1 he was sh*t, 2 good seasons at sunderland and us followed by 2 more sh*t seasons. We criticise players of all shapes (JJS) colour(Gomis) and nationality (Taylor). The criticism only arrives when players don't put the required effort into the games.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ki on 07:27 - Nov 24 with 2480 viewsSoberBaker

AMOW

Ki on 21:27 - Nov 26 with 2397 viewsLoyal

Ki on 19:50 - Nov 23 by jack90

Some of the comments on here and the clubs official Facebook feed are nothing short of disgusting.
How people can claim to support the Swans and wish injury on any of our players is beyond me.

Probably the same ones who slammed Jenkins when we loaned Ki to Sunderland and failed to have call back clause in the January .

Jenkins called him back on Dec 28th it was Laudrup who fkd up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki on 21:41 - Nov 26 with 2379 viewsItchySphincter

It could be, although it could be that he's a sh!thouse stealing a living from my club and I'll be here after he's long gone. Anyway, never noticed you before, nice to see you're taking an interest in me though.

Ki on 22:22 - Nov 26 with 2346 viewsPtpeaty

Bet he wished he'd been on the Liberty turf today mind!
Ki on 22:24 - Nov 26 with 2341 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 22:22 - Nov 26 by Ptpeaty

Bet he wished he'd been on the Liberty turf today mind!

Thank f*ck he wasn't.

Ki on 02:05 - Nov 30 with 2275 viewschloem

Ki on 21:41 - Nov 26 by ItchySphincter

It could be, although it could be that he's a sh!thouse stealing a living from my club and I'll be here after he's long gone. Anyway, never noticed you before, nice to see you're taking an interest in me though.

A joke of a human being if I ever saw one.
Ki on 02:12 - Nov 30 with 2272 viewschloem

Ki on 07:27 - Nov 24 by SoberBaker

Hardly, it's a fact.
Ki on 04:26 - Nov 30 with 2236 viewsdameedna

Ki on 07:00 - Nov 24 by shandyjack

day 1 and season 1 he was sh*t, 2 good seasons at sunderland and us followed by 2 more sh*t seasons. We criticise players of all shapes (JJS) colour(Gomis) and nationality (Taylor). The criticism only arrives when players don't put the required effort into the games.

No, it doesn't.
Ki on 17:17 - Nov 30 with 2112 viewsSoberBaker

Ki on 02:12 - Nov 30 by chloem

Hardly, it's a fact.

Well I'm not quite like the 'others' on here, Chloe.

To prove it, I would like to offer you marks out of ten on your sidewards fanny should you wish to send me an image?

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024