Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
American goalkeeper 12:16 - Nov 13 with 10411 viewsshimmie

Anyone heard we're signing one? The new owners have flown him over and he's going to be our first signing when the window opens. At least we've got our priorities straight...
American goalkeeper on 15:19 - Nov 13 with 2239 viewsicecoldjack

Am I the only one thinking that fabianski is off in January and this guy is the replacement?
American goalkeeper on 15:22 - Nov 13 with 2235 viewsDewi1jack

American goalkeeper on 12:47 - Nov 13 by barry_island

Who Crusty the Clown?

He's already Chairman.

Keep up

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

American goalkeeper on 15:23 - Nov 13 with 2235 viewsWarwickHunt

American goalkeeper on 15:19 - Nov 13 by icecoldjack

Am I the only one thinking that fabianski is off in January and this guy is the replacement?

He's probably p1ssed off at being told by Clueless Bob to catch the ball with his hands...
American goalkeeper on 15:37 - Nov 13 with 2199 viewsPrivate_Partz

Nope it was my first thought when I saw it. I hope this is BS. If not the owners have a gung ho attitude to surpass Trump's. They think only good ol American boys can save us. Let's see if Booby's son starts getting the mention again.
The other one is even more worrying. That is that they are getting out. Asset stripping will be the vogue and we will come out of the window weaker than when we went in.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

American goalkeeper on 15:43 - Nov 13 with 2190 viewsDewi1jack

American goalkeeper on 15:37 - Nov 13 by Private_Partz

Nope it was my first thought when I saw it. I hope this is BS. If not the owners have a gung ho attitude to surpass Trump's. They think only good ol American boys can save us. Let's see if Booby's son starts getting the mention again.
The other one is even more worrying. That is that they are getting out. Asset stripping will be the vogue and we will come out of the window weaker than when we went in.

Really struggling to see how they're going to recoup £70 odd million by asset stripping.
Share prices will plummet as soon as we go down
Sky have withheld "parachute" payments before- think they did it to our Eastern cousins.
And they're going to be lucky to get Tuppence ha'penny for some of the players as soon as other clubs reckon we're desperate to sell the family silver.

Only way I can see them moving the club on and making any profit is if we stay up/ bounce straight back.
Plenty of Merricans can tell them of tales of woe

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

American goalkeeper on 15:46 - Nov 13 with 2186 viewsblueytheblue

American goalkeeper on 15:43 - Nov 13 by Dewi1jack

Really struggling to see how they're going to recoup £70 odd million by asset stripping.
Sky have withheld "parachute" payments before- think they did it to our Eastern cousins.
And they're going to be lucky to get Tuppence ha'penny for some of the players as soon as other clubs reckon we're desperate to sell the family silver.

Only way I can see them moving the club on and making any profit is if we stay up/ bounce straight back.

Sky have withheld "parachute" payments - can do so if owners are taking the money straight out.

Not withheld it from us though.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

American goalkeeper on 15:46 - Nov 13 with 2185 viewsmax936

It seems as if the yanks are using the Swans to promote American football and their players, last thing we need is a Goalkeeper ffs, we're being used big time, time to fight back folks before its to late, Thanks Jenkins you utter utter idiot.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

American goalkeeper on 15:50 - Nov 13 with 2172 viewsDewi1jack

American goalkeeper on 15:46 - Nov 13 by blueytheblue

Sky have withheld "parachute" payments - can do so if owners are taking the money straight out.

Not withheld it from us though.

Sorry mate.
Can't remember who they did it to.
But thanks for the answer

Login to get fewer ads

American goalkeeper on 16:11 - Nov 13 with 2132 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

American goalkeeper on 12:18 - Nov 13 by Darran

Hope Solo?

Probably wouldn't get a visa. Domestic abuse isn't usually tolerated.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

American goalkeeper on 17:17 - Nov 13 with 2036 viewsJoe_bradshaw

American goalkeeper on 15:43 - Nov 13 by Dewi1jack

Indeed, it can't help them if we go down so the mystery is explaining their decisions on the squad and the manager which so far, have massively increased the chances of relegation. Perhaps they think their decisions will help us stay up?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

American goalkeeper on 17:22 - Nov 13 with 2017 viewsSwanjaxs

You can add Gylfi Sigurdsson and Borja Baston to the sold list in January too .... 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

American goalkeeper on 17:35 - Nov 13 with 1987 viewsmonmouth

American goalkeeper on 17:22 - Nov 13 by Swanjaxs

You can add Gylfi Sigurdsson and Borja Baston to the sold list in January too .... 👍

They will certainly be pushing to get out of Dodge if we still have the American Arsehole, the New Jersey Knobend, still teaching them how to shield the ball.

Anti-american? Ok the Whanker with the Whistle then. Still, who better to look up to and listen to as a £10m plus footballer, I mean his sparkling record speaks for itself:

Years Team
1981—1983 Ohio Bobcats
1983—1984 Virginia Cavaliers (assistant)
1984—1995 Princeton Tigers
1996 United States U23 (assistant)
1996—1997 D.C. United (assistant)
1998—2002 Chicago Fire
2003—2005 MetroStars
2006 Chivas USA
2006—2007 United States U23
2006—2011 United States
2011—2013 Egypt
2014—2015 Stabæk
2015—2016 Le Havre
2016— Swansea City

For f*cks sake, what was anyone thinking? 58 years old, achieved less than Roy f*cking Hodgson and Steve f*cking McLaren. Jesus.

I think it's getting to me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

American goalkeeper on 17:36 - Nov 13 with 1982 viewsLoyal

American goalkeeper on 14:18 - Nov 13 by jackal

The only position on the field that's alright is goalkeeper.

More great work from our American owners.

Just when I thought that it couldn't get worse.

We need a fieldsman to stop the points scored.
Do you know nothing !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

American goalkeeper on 17:51 - Nov 13 with 1937 viewskarnataka

American goalkeeper on 17:35 - Nov 13 by monmouth

They will certainly be pushing to get out of Dodge if we still have the American Arsehole, the New Jersey Knobend, still teaching them how to shield the ball.

Anti-american? Ok the Whanker with the Whistle then. Still, who better to look up to and listen to as a £10m plus footballer, I mean his sparkling record speaks for itself:

Years Team
1981—1983 Ohio Bobcats
1998—2002 Chicago Fire
2003—2005 MetroStars
2006 Chivas USA
2006—2011 United States
2011—2013 Egypt
2014—2015 Stabæk
2015—2016 Le Havre
2016— Swansea City

For f*cks sake, what was anyone thinking? 58 years old, achieved less than Roy f*cking Hodgson and Steve f*cking McLaren. Jesus.

I don't care if he's white, black, yellow, brown, red, christian, muslim, jew, american, british, european, mongolian or martian, or anything else for that matter, if that is his CV then he had absolutely no business whatsoever being put at the helm of a Premier League team and our biggest problem is that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR PLAYERS KNOWS THAT.
American goalkeeper on 17:56 - Nov 13 with 1918 viewsLoyal

American goalkeeper on 17:51 - Nov 13 by karnataka

I don't care if he's white, black, yellow, brown, red, christian, muslim, jew, american, british, european, mongolian or martian, or anything else for that matter, if that is his CV then he had absolutely no business whatsoever being put at the helm of a Premier League team and our biggest problem is that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR PLAYERS KNOWS THAT.

Ohio named their team after him !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

American goalkeeper on 17:57 - Nov 13 with 1703 viewsmax936

American goalkeeper on 17:51 - Nov 13 by karnataka

This times xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

American goalkeeper on 18:02 - Nov 13 with 1681 viewsjack2jack

First of a few we can expect in the coming months I suspect, oh god what next Mickey mouse ,for half time entertainment. Welcome to the statue of liberty stadium.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2016 18:10]
American goalkeeper on 18:14 - Nov 13 with 1649 viewsWhiterockin

American goalkeeper on 17:35 - Nov 13 by monmouth

Years Team
1981—1983 Ohio Bobcats
1998—2002 Chicago Fire
2003—2005 MetroStars
2006 Chivas USA
2006—2011 United States
2011—2013 Egypt
2014—2015 Stabæk
2015—2016 Le Havre
2016— Swansea City

Put this at the top of his CV.

Bradley's last 8 matches in charge of Le Havre they won only 1

Since Bradley left Le Havre have won 3 out of 4.

American goalkeeper on 18:17 - Nov 13 with 1644 viewsmax936

American goalkeeper on 18:02 - Nov 13 by jack2jack

First of a few we can expect in the coming months I suspect, oh god what next Mickey mouse ,for half time entertainment. Welcome to the statue of liberty stadium.

We're becoming a laughing stock if these rumours come true that's it for me, I'm not putting a penny more into the yanks pockets, Jenkins what the fuk have you done you absolute fuking clown?

Why isn't the stupid c@@t saying anything he used to love being on Sky Sports News, grow some bollocks and host a question and answer forum you gutless tw@t.

American goalkeeper on 18:28 - Nov 13 with 1617 viewsjack2jack

American goalkeeper on 18:17 - Nov 13 by max936

We're becoming a laughing stock if these rumours come true that's it for me, I'm not putting a penny more into the yanks pockets, Jenkins what the fuk have you done you absolute fuking clown?

Why isn't the stupid c@@t saying anything he used to love being on Sky Sports News, grow some bollocks and host a question and answer forum you gutless tw@t.

Perhaps he's too embarrassed to show his face.....not.And your right it's not funny anymore.
American goalkeeper on 18:45 - Nov 13 with 1572 viewsbarry_island

American goalkeeper on 18:02 - Nov 13 by jack2jack

That's one concrete thing Swansea based supporters can do is to lobby councillors to ensure the stadium is never sold to our bunch of charlatans. It currently belongs to us and must never be one of their little playthings / leverage opportunities.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

American goalkeeper on 18:53 - Nov 13 with 1535 viewsBrynmill_Jack

American goalkeeper on 18:45 - Nov 13 by barry_island

That's one concrete thing Swansea based supporters can do is to lobby councillors to ensure the stadium is never sold to our bunch of charlatans. It currently belongs to us and must never be one of their little playthings / leverage opportunities.

In fairness to the council they already have made it known through the press that there's no need for the new owners to buy the stadium if the want to expand, so I think(or at least hope) they realise the risk to the club if it's sold.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

American goalkeeper on 18:58 - Nov 13 with 1522 viewsjack2jack

American goalkeeper on 18:45 - Nov 13 by barry_island

Don't know how much the stadium is worth ,but the club will be worth a lot more with that,equity included.But that means them putting their hands in their pockets.
American goalkeeper on 19:01 - Nov 13 with 1507 viewsbarry_island

American goalkeeper on 18:58 - Nov 13 by jack2jack

Don't know how much the stadium is worth ,but the club will be worth a lot more with that,equity included.But that means them putting their hands in their pockets.

I think you should end your post "... put their hands in our pockets."

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

American goalkeeper on 19:07 - Nov 13 with 1490 viewsmonmouth

There is no way that the stadium should be sold. No way. Don't care about the size at the moment. It MUST be kept as a community asset, it just must be.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024