Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? 10:48 - Feb 4 with 6641 viewsJFSwan

I think his 45 minutes has earned him a place, but at what sacrifice ?

If Ki is still dazed, we could drop the diamond in favour of some width, but in doing so we revert back to Ayew on the wing, which has proven unbalanced.

Fabianski
Rangel Fernandez Williams Taylor
Leon Cork
Ayew Siggurdsson Routledge
Paloschi

We then have the option of 'like for like'changes ie, Montero & Barrow or prehaps Fer can come on and revert back to a diamond shape.

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 15:20 - Feb 4 with 1398 viewsjasper_T

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:33 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

King is probably the dark horse amongst those 3.
I have watched Grimes a lot in England under 21 matches and he is very variable, making great long passes and dead balls one minute or match and then he can fall to pieces and fluff them all.
If he is now more stable I wouldn't mind him on the bench, but not for a starting position.
But if The Don thinks he is ready then so be it, the same applies to Fer after he has been seen in training with the rest of the guys.

Grimes has never played for England u21s.

He's u20s captain, which is a big step down like the old B-teams.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 15:54 - Feb 4 with 1367 viewsGriffting

Same team as west brom if all are fit. Maybe paloschi in for someone.. If ki and tayls are out..
Fab
Rangel Fede ash naughton
Britton
Cork Ayew
Gylfi
Paloschi routs

Think he might go for that.. Funny feeling.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 16:54 - Feb 4 with 1317 viewsLeonisGod

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:56 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Please not Grimes.

I doubt it. I suspect Fer's been brought in ahead of him in the pecking order.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 17:30 - Feb 4 with 1289 viewsblaine_scfc

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 12:21 - Feb 4 by karnataka

That's exactly the team I'd go with too.

Palace are in a bit of disarray at the moment, 5 defeats on the trot and missing Bolasie, Cabaye, Gayle, McArthur, Puncheon, Sako and Ledley and Adebayor isn't match fit yet so we need to get after them from the word go and be on the front foot so a front 4 of Routs, Paloschi, Ayew plus Siggy behind will cause them problems with their movement as they did for WBA. Leon & Cork to hold the midfield together and the defence takes care of itself.

Are they really missing all of them players? Wow, any team would struggle with that. Makes me more confident for Saturday.

As for the OP, definitely would start Alberto!
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 17:48 - Feb 4 with 1276 viewsJACKARSE

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 17:30 - Feb 4 by blaine_scfc

Are they really missing all of them players? Wow, any team would struggle with that. Makes me more confident for Saturday.

As for the OP, definitely would start Alberto!

Gayle, Kaikai and Cabaye should be available for Saturday .....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024