Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
open letter from Owen Oyston 21:59 - Jan 8 with 2257 viewsPNENIL

Tomorrow in the Gazette apparently. Now we can all probably guess a lot of what will be said and as someone said on the other site , its annoying me already just thinking about it .
Just as an aside though , does anybody remember the last time OO spoke out? Think it was after the Middlesbrough game or thereabouts . The jist of it was that he thought we had a fantastic team , as good as the one that went up to the premier league and we could be challenging for the play offs again.
So if anything he says at all tomorrow makes any sense, just think of what an expert he is regarding football and some of the ridiculous things he's come out with throughout the years .
Blackpool Coliseum with its floating pitch anyone?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 22:00]
open letter from Owen Oyston on 23:33 - Jan 8 with 2193 viewshindu_seasider

It'll be some bollocks about how the young model actually said yes when in a court of law she said no
open letter from Owen Oyston on 03:27 - Jan 9 with 2131 viewsseasider13

Probably more of the same old, same old,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

open letter from Owen Oyston on 09:13 - Jan 9 with 2014 viewsscratchingshed

open letter from Owen Oyston on 03:27 - Jan 9 by seasider13

Probably more of the same old, same old,

What's the betting it will include the words "I am a Blackpool supporter at heart and love this club"
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:37 - Jan 9 with 1957 viewshindu_seasider

open letter from Owen Oyston on 09:13 - Jan 9 by scratchingshed

What's the betting it will include the words "I am a Blackpool supporter at heart and love this club"

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:39 - Jan 9 with 1953 viewshindu_seasider

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:37 - Jan 9 by hindu_seasider

As predicted it's a load of rubbish. Dirty raping cretin
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:46 - Jan 9 with 1937 viewsWizaard

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:39 - Jan 9 by hindu_seasider

As predicted it's a load of rubbish. Dirty raping cretin

The bombshell is that he's suing Tim Fielding.

Part of me understands the case against TRUTH which was around some fairly serious allegations, but all BST have done is point out what is available as a matter of public record in the accounts, and that the investment could have been done better. I would have thought that was all a matter of opinion and not a legal matter.

Think they might have made a catastrophic mistake with this one, adding to what seems like weekly ones we're used to.
open letter from Owen Oyston on 13:27 - Jan 9 with 1867 viewsTejas

Unfortunately the Oystons, especialy with the money gained from the Club, can afford to lose this case - therefore will probably win. This is how rich people often stomp all over the "little people" in the world. It stinks, but it's true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024