Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen this gem on the Vale forum... 02:46 - Oct 11 with 2632 viewsKathmandale

'I know there's more than one win to skin a cat and the Barca,Arsenal,Swansea,Brentfor d,Walsall,Rochdale way of playing may be easy on the eye and effective but so is the West Ham way,as demonstrated on Sunday.We need to decide which is better for us in League One.'

Love it, being compared to Walsall, priceless.

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?72353-Vale-0-Rochdale-1-Post-Ma
Just seen this gem on the Vale forum... on 07:18 - Oct 11 with 2567 viewsBigDaveMyCock

They're all proud as punch on the Barcelona forum.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Just seen this gem on the Vale forum... on 11:00 - Oct 11 with 2359 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Back at the start,one poster is slagging off Pope "who only scored against a poor bury side"

Would we have him? Feel a poll coming on.
Just seen this gem on the Vale forum... on 11:25 - Oct 11 with 2317 viewsTTNYear

Just seen this gem on the Vale forum... on 11:00 - Oct 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Back at the start,one poster is slagging off Pope "who only scored against a poor bury side"

Lucky you. I struggle to get that excited about a footballer these days. But I admire your honesty.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Just seen this gem on the Vale forum... on 11:27 - Oct 11 with 2315 viewsD_Alien

Just seen this gem on the Vale forum... on 11:25 - Oct 11 by TTNYear

Lucky you. I struggle to get that excited about a footballer these days. But I admire your honesty.

It's better than being hard on him

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just seen this gem on the Vale forum... on 11:33 - Oct 11 with 2299 viewsdingdangblue

Just seen this gem on the Vale forum... on 11:00 - Oct 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Would he fit into our system though? Is Pope mobile ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024