Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tutte missing again 19:27 - Oct 8 with 57657 viewsdavidab2202

Reckon this could be the end for him at Dale,not being given the chance to get back in favour tonight.Can see him departing on loan deal sooner rather then later
Tutte missing again on 20:43 - Oct 9 with 3509 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tutte missing again on 20:12 - Oct 9 by midlandsdale

Surely this is about timing. At the point he signed the 2 year deal, there was no Dicker, no Lund and Allen was very much as now a great but unproven prospect. Add to that the fact that Hilly probably knew JK was leaving, and you have a stick or twist scenario. Andrew is a good player at this level despite some pre madona (ballet not football) tendencies.

Thing is, as its turned out, we now have much better options than Hilly could have foreseen at the time. Fair point?

Very fair point. Although Hill's teams have always played football, I think he is probably surprised at the level and quality of possession football we play - so early in the team's development as well. Unfortunately for Tutte, quick movement of the ball is not his forte. I'm not convinced his exclusion is solely about his spitting his dummy out at Plymouth. Whilst it's certainly not helped, if he was playing at the level of say Lund then I'm sure just a talking to would have probably been the outcome.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2013 20:46]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Tutte missing again on 20:52 - Oct 9 with 3489 viewsTTNYear

Tutte missing again on 20:43 - Oct 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Very fair point. Although Hill's teams have always played football, I think he is probably surprised at the level and quality of possession football we play - so early in the team's development as well. Unfortunately for Tutte, quick movement of the ball is not his forte. I'm not convinced his exclusion is solely about his spitting his dummy out at Plymouth. Whilst it's certainly not helped, if he was playing at the level of say Lund then I'm sure just a talking to would have probably been the outcome.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2013 20:46]

You just friggin love him tbf

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Tutte missing again on 20:59 - Oct 9 with 3474 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tutte missing again on 20:52 - Oct 9 by TTNYear

You just friggin love him tbf

What are you on about. We should build a team around him. Not the first team obviously.

Bury's team preferably.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2013 21:01]

Tutte missing again on 21:11 - Oct 9 with 3447 viewsTTNYear

Tutte missing again on 20:59 - Oct 9 by BigDaveMyCock

What are you on about. We should build a team around him. Not the first team obviously.

Bury's team preferably.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2013 21:01]

It wouldn't surprise me at all

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Tutte missing again on 23:03 - Oct 9 with 3311 viewsD_Alien

Tutte missing again on 20:21 - Oct 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Oh come on DAlien, for the most part he gets it very right.

I hardly need to "come on" since I'm not disagreeing with you on the substantial point of Hilly's shrewdness - hence my point about it deserting him. You can't have something desert you if you don't have it in the first place.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tutte missing again on 09:58 - Oct 10 with 3168 viewsNewbury_Dale

Whats the point in a load of idiots going on Twitter and abusing him ?
Tutte missing again on 10:36 - Oct 10 with 3136 viewsNorthernSou1

Perhaps they know something you don't?

I wouldn't say he was abused? Three comments questioning his commitment to our football club after his sarcastic tweet.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2013 11:07]
Tutte missing again on 13:33 - Oct 10 with 2995 viewsColDale

Tutte missing again on 09:58 - Oct 10 by Newbury_Dale

Whats the point in a load of idiots going on Twitter and abusing him ?

that's not happened has it? I hope not as its one thing being critical, its another thing to be abusive. its understandable that the "ADAD" tweet got a reaction, but an abusive reaction will only lead to a portrayal of victimisation.
Login to get fewer ads

Tutte missing again on 13:51 - Oct 10 with 2967 viewsjudd

Tutte missing again on 13:33 - Oct 10 by ColDale

that's not happened has it? I hope not as its one thing being critical, its another thing to be abusive. its understandable that the "ADAD" tweet got a reaction, but an abusive reaction will only lead to a portrayal of victimisation.

You'd think he'd leave if he had any cents.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Tutte missing again on 13:53 - Oct 10 with 2960 viewsSuddenLad

He might well decide to 'Buck Off' in the near future !

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tutte missing again on 14:01 - Oct 10 with 2949 viewsBartRowou

Dime for a change.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Tutte missing again on 14:14 - Oct 10 with 2936 viewsaleanddale

Only a " Quarter " of the season gone.
Tutte missing again on 17:54 - Oct 10 with 2751 viewsdownunder

His curren cytuation is US.
Wish he would buck the trend and earn himself a place in the squad, or a place in some other squad. It is his career, and his future.
Tutte missing again on 18:22 - Oct 10 with 2708 views49thseason

Simple fact is Jamie Allen has more talent and will, in time prove to be a far better player than Tutte could ever hope to be.

Unfortunately Tutte is yet another premiership junior who has learned a lot about servicing his own ego and very little about the hard work and humility required to to be successful. I have no doubt there is club out there somewhere which will fit him like a glove, but it's not Rochdale and until he learns to buckle down and do the hard miles its not clear who else will take the chance he might come good.

You have to think he has been let down by City who realised too late he was surplus to requirements as will be 95% of their Academy, his family who apparently think he is a world-beater, and his behaviour at Plymouth. It's sad, as he is not without talent, but the fact is there are less talented footballers with great attitudes who will have far better careers.
Tutte missing again on 18:34 - Oct 10 with 2679 viewsjudd

Tutte missing again on 18:22 - Oct 10 by 49thseason

Simple fact is Jamie Allen has more talent and will, in time prove to be a far better player than Tutte could ever hope to be.

Unfortunately Tutte is yet another premiership junior who has learned a lot about servicing his own ego and very little about the hard work and humility required to to be successful. I have no doubt there is club out there somewhere which will fit him like a glove, but it's not Rochdale and until he learns to buckle down and do the hard miles its not clear who else will take the chance he might come good.

You have to think he has been let down by City who realised too late he was surplus to requirements as will be 95% of their Academy, his family who apparently think he is a world-beater, and his behaviour at Plymouth. It's sad, as he is not without talent, but the fact is there are less talented footballers with great attitudes who will have far better careers.

Day by van Day his behaviour is Bazaar

Poll: What is it to be then?

Tutte missing again on 18:46 - Oct 10 with 2567 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tutte missing again on 23:03 - Oct 9 by D_Alien

I hardly need to "come on" since I'm not disagreeing with you on the substantial point of Hilly's shrewdness - hence my point about it deserting him. You can't have something desert you if you don't have it in the first place.

Steps thought they had a great singer in 'H', so when he left Steps he technically deserted the rest of them, but they never had a great singer............just a tvvat.

Just a warning, that was effortless.

Tutte missing again on 18:53 - Oct 10 with 2553 viewsD_Alien

Tutte missing again on 18:46 - Oct 10 by BigDaveMyCock

Steps thought they had a great singer in 'H', so when he left Steps he technically deserted the rest of them, but they never had a great singer............just a tvvat.

Just a warning, that was effortless.

I'd advise you to read Wittgenstein before replying to any more of my posts

It'll be effortless

Tutte missing again on 18:58 - Oct 10 with 2542 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tutte missing again on 18:53 - Oct 10 by D_Alien

I'd advise you to read Wittgenstein before replying to any more of my posts

It'll be effortless

Does Wittgenstein not do irony?

Tutte missing again on 19:29 - Oct 10 with 2502 viewsSuddenLad

No, his Mum does it.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tutte missing again on 19:55 - Oct 10 with 2454 viewspedrodale

Why do we always big up young players who impress in thier first game.
Last week Bunny the best since sliced bread, this week Allen will be the next big thing
Tutte missing again on 22:32 - Oct 10 with 2289 viewssandylaner1

Tutte missing again on 19:55 - Oct 10 by pedrodale

Why do we always big up young players who impress in thier first game.
Last week Bunny the best since sliced bread, this week Allen will be the next big thing

Tutte missing again on 23:19 - Oct 10 with 2240 viewsD_Alien

Tutte missing again on 18:58 - Oct 10 by BigDaveMyCock

Does Wittgenstein not do irony?

Erm... if he does, and you'd read it, you obviously didn't get it

Tutte missing again on 07:13 - Oct 11 with 2161 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tutte missing again on 23:19 - Oct 10 by D_Alien

Erm... if he does, and you'd read it, you obviously didn't get it

Very good, proper mind-bumming. Not seen an intellectual 'through the legs' like that since Tazzy deftly referred to Sweetcorn as Popcorn.

Did you not stay on at Luton Poly?

Tutte missing again on 09:25 - Oct 11 with 2092 viewsD_Alien

Tutte missing again on 07:13 - Oct 11 by BigDaveMyCock

Very good, proper mind-bumming. Not seen an intellectual 'through the legs' like that since Tazzy deftly referred to Sweetcorn as Popcorn.

Did you not stay on at Luton Poly?

It was half-way through a god-awful gig by one of those new-fangled punk bands in late 1977, headed for the union bar and never looked back.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2013 9:26]

Tutte missing again on 14:03 - Oct 11 with 1919 viewssandylaner1

Quote from Hilly this afternoon on dp

'Nobody is out in the cold'

'Andrew Tutte has been the best trainer at the club the past 3 weeks'

dual between himself and matty lund for the place in the team, wont rule out anybody playing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024