Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kallum Higginbotham 21:43 - Jul 28 with 2772 viewsRowZ

Only today became a member of the forum. Just wanted to write a post about speaking to Kallum at a golf course a couple of weeks ago. Mentioned I was a Dale fan and he was a really great lad and had no problem chatting. Obviously this doesn't mean a thing at all and I'm not trying to create a transfer rumor. But he said that if his chances at Huddersfield became limited I might be seeing him back at Spotland "scene as Keith is back". Spoke really highly of Hilly.
Kallum Higginbotham on 23:36 - Jul 28 with 2588 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Welcome aboard Z man...

......I think the "Hilly Factor" is the basis as to why we have such a good squad ahead of the new League Campaign.

Let's just hope the Factor continues to flourish.
Kallum Higginbotham on 01:11 - Jul 29 with 2541 viewsShun

I'd certainly be pleased to have him back.
Kallum Higginbotham on 05:22 - Jul 29 with 2501 viewsdavidab2202

Wasn't it reported at the time he left that Hilly felt he was a good player but needed some other coach/manager to tell him what he needed to do to improve as a player as he thought Higginbotham had stopped listening to him and Flitcroft.Perhaps a year or two down the line he realises that they were right
Kallum Higginbotham on 11:11 - Jul 29 with 2227 viewsfitzochris

Successful spells at Falkirk and Motherwell (during the latter of which he scored a fookin' incredible goal) will have matured him as a player. He hasn't really had a fair crack in his in-between-time in England.

Given the way we're setting up just now, though, and the depth of the squad in these areas, he is a player we really don't need at this stage.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Kallum Higginbotham on 15:13 - Jul 29 with 2000 viewsRowZ

As I say this was a couple of weeks ago and now at this point the squad looks pretty quality so I doubt that Higgy will be getting a call off of KH but it does show the pulling power of our manager given the recent clubs Kallum has played for
Kallum Higginbotham on 19:27 - Jul 29 with 1853 views442Dale

Kallum Higginbotham on 05:22 - Jul 29 by davidab2202

Wasn't it reported at the time he left that Hilly felt he was a good player but needed some other coach/manager to tell him what he needed to do to improve as a player as he thought Higginbotham had stopped listening to him and Flitcroft.Perhaps a year or two down the line he realises that they were right

Hope he was listening when they signed him on loan at Barnsley!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024