Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit 20:13 - Apr 28 with 6463 viewsR442D

Does anyone know what it is?

Last time I saw the options, they were all awful.
New Kit on 20:50 - May 2 with 1429 views442Dale

New Kit on 20:24 - May 2 by Clivert

Am I right in thinking that we've had new home shirt every season since the Centenary season?

Yeah, and although it's not ideal, it's now pretty normal across football in general.

Chaff and Bart: we had red as an away kit once in the last 20 years, the En-S one in 92-93. Apart from actually being the same as Wrexham's home shirt, it just never really looked right.

We were involved in some great games wearing it though: a fantastic display at Shrewsbury and two games at Bury where our unfairly maligned right back couldn't stop scoring.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Kit on 21:03 - May 2 with 1408 viewsBartRowou

New Kit on 20:50 - May 2 by 442Dale

Yeah, and although it's not ideal, it's now pretty normal across football in general.

Chaff and Bart: we had red as an away kit once in the last 20 years, the En-S one in 92-93. Apart from actually being the same as Wrexham's home shirt, it just never really looked right.

We were involved in some great games wearing it though: a fantastic display at Shrewsbury and two games at Bury where our unfairly maligned right back couldn't stop scoring.

In the programme for the Shrewsbury game, John Bond wrote "one swallow doesn't make a summer". In a similar vein, one bad kit doesn't mean we can't ever have that colour again.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

New Kit on 21:08 - May 2 with 1399 viewsChaffRAFC

That's the kit I remember, I liked it but saying that, I was about 8 at the time!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

New Kit on 21:31 - May 2 with 1365 viewsTVOS1907

Not forgetting the fine 4-0 win at Darlo, the 3-2 win at Chesterfield and the remarkable 4-4 draw at Colchester.

And the 4-0 FA Cup thrashing at Bolton, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

New Kit on 21:38 - May 2 with 1356 viewsClivert

New Kit on 21:31 - May 2 by TVOS1907

Not forgetting the fine 4-0 win at Darlo, the 3-2 win at Chesterfield and the remarkable 4-4 draw at Colchester.

I remember getting a lift to that Bolton cup game with a mate of my mate's Dad and we left the game that early that we got back to Rochdale from Bolton in time for Granada Goals Extra at 5.15pm.
New Kit on 22:47 - May 2 with 1324 viewsThacks_Rabbits

New Kit on 21:31 - May 2 by TVOS1907

Remember the dicking at Bolton - They had hell of a side then - Walker, Coyle, Thompson, Mcateer, Lee - and Reeves came off bench to get 2 - Thats if it was F.A. Cup game.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

New Kit on 22:55 - May 2 with 1319 views442Dale

New Kit on 22:47 - May 2 by Thacks_Rabbits

Remember the dicking at Bolton - They had hell of a side then - Walker, Coyle, Thompson, Mcateer, Lee - and Reeves came off bench to get 2 - Thats if it was F.A. Cup game.

Coyle and Thompson went even at Bolton then!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Kit on 23:32 - May 2 with 1308 viewsTVOS1907

New Kit on 22:47 - May 2 by Thacks_Rabbits

Branagan, Brown (and his tan), Burke, McAteer, Seagraves, Winstanley, Green, Kelly, Walker, McGinlay, Patterson, (Reeves)

Scorers: McAteer, McGinlay 2, Walker

Login to get fewer ads

New Kit on 23:37 - May 2 with 1303 viewsThacks_Rabbits

New Kit on 23:32 - May 2 by TVOS1907

Branagan, Brown (and his tan), Burke, McAteer, Seagraves, Winstanley, Green, Kelly, Walker, McGinlay, Patterson, (Reeves)

Scorers: McAteer, McGinlay 2, Walker

Shows how memory has addled - I remember Reeves coming on and getting hell of an applause and the pitch being raised so players were sliding off into a gutter type thing - Thanks for reminding me - 2nd round about 91 if I remember - which I doubt :)

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

New Kit on 23:41 - May 2 with 1301 viewsThacks_Rabbits

New Kit on 22:55 - May 2 by 442Dale

Coyle and Thompson went even at Bolton then!

Thompson may have came season after - he was there for pre season - think he cost them £250k played in pre season cup thing at Spotland I think

New Kit on 23:46 - May 2 with 1290 viewsTVOS1907

New Kit on 23:37 - May 2 by Thacks_Rabbits

Shows how memory has addled - I remember Reeves coming on and getting hell of an applause and the pitch being raised so players were sliding off into a gutter type thing - Thanks for reminding me - 2nd round about 91 if I remember - which I doubt :)

Saturday 5th December 1992.

Jimmy Graham was sent off for the second Saturday running.

New Kit on 00:00 - May 3 with 1281 viewsroccydaleian

New Kit on 23:46 - May 2 by TVOS1907

Saturday 5th December 1992.

Jimmy Graham was sent off for the second Saturday running.

Might be being confused here, but i seem to remember Jimmy Graham, being sent off at Bolton, after being given the run around by David Lee. It's in my memory 'cause it was the first away game i took to the future Mrs roccy.
New Kit on 07:36 - May 3 with 1255 viewsTVOS1907

New Kit on 00:00 - May 3 by roccydaleian

Might be being confused here, but i seem to remember Jimmy Graham, being sent off at Bolton, after being given the run around by David Lee. It's in my memory 'cause it was the first away game i took to the future Mrs roccy.

It was Scott Green who gave him the runaround, leading to his eventual red card.

New Kit on 14:11 - May 3 with 1181 viewsroccydaleian

New Kit on 07:36 - May 3 by TVOS1907

It was Scott Green who gave him the runaround, leading to his eventual red card.

Ah, reet. Cheers for that TVOS. Doesn't take much to confuse me tbf.
New Kit on 14:50 - May 3 with 1163 viewsD_Alien

New Kit on 00:00 - May 3 by roccydaleian

So if your missus gives you the runaround, are you going to red card her?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

New Kit on 15:36 - May 3 with 1103 viewsroccydaleian

New Kit on 14:50 - May 3 by D_Alien

Probably not
New Kit on 15:55 - May 3 with 1087 viewsTVOS1907

New Kit on 14:50 - May 3 by D_Alien

He wouldn't be that daft.

I think!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024