Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't think we'll go down 22:30 - Jan 5 with 813 viewsShun

I've seen people tonight saying they're 'seriously worried' that we'll go down. Now, I'm far from happy with this season but (and I know I may be opening myself up to a lot of stick with this claim!) I'm positive we'll finish closer to the play-offs than the relegation zone. Don't forget, we've scored more goals than all but one team in this league.

This isn't a "stop moaning, stay positive" type thread, because everything is far from rosy right now. But I just have absolutely no thoughts of us going down this season. In fact, I'm going to go even further and say if we finish closer to the relegation zone than the play-offs then I will buy one (lucky) person on here a season ticket for next season.
I don't think we'll go down on 22:31 - Jan 5 with 801 viewsNotEyreClue

Do you want my address so you can send it to me?

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

I don't think we'll go down on 22:32 - Jan 5 with 787 viewsmizfit

Can I have an IOU if Coleman still here next season for any season I like?
I don't think we'll go down on 22:33 - Jan 5 with 784 viewsColDale

there's no reason why we should be dragged into a relegation battle. 4 wins between now and the end of the season should be enough to see us safe, and whilst there are questions over home form, inconsistency and the defence, we are a team that has wins in us as shown against Bradford and Cheltenham.
I don't think we'll go down on 22:35 - Jan 5 with 770 views442Dale

62 points

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

I don't think we'll go down on 22:36 - Jan 5 with 764 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I don't think we'll go down on 22:33 - Jan 5 by ColDale

there's no reason why we should be dragged into a relegation battle. 4 wins between now and the end of the season should be enough to see us safe, and whilst there are questions over home form, inconsistency and the defence, we are a team that has wins in us as shown against Bradford and Cheltenham.

What's the use of having a "worldy" at Bradford and a few days later loosing at home, yet again, to a shite team bottom of the League?
I don't think we'll go down on 22:36 - Jan 5 with 760 viewsmizfit

Bradford Cheltenham games its like a broken record
What good is it getting them wins if we are just getting beat by bottom of the league at home
I don't think we'll go down on 22:40 - Jan 5 with 749 viewsColDale

I don't think we'll go down on 22:36 - Jan 5 by mizfit

What good is it getting them wins if we are just getting beat by bottom of the league at home

it was in reference to our ability to get to 50 points, rather than a reflection on how peachy creamy things are.
I don't think we'll go down on 22:40 - Jan 5 with 748 viewsdalenumber2

I agree, I don't think we will be in the relegation battle come the end of the season. However it is not a pleasant experience visiting Spotland at the moment whatever our league position, and I know that there are many like me who would be staying away if they didn't have season tickets. Today was just too depressing for words. Something needs to change and fast.
Login to get fewer ads

I don't think we'll go down on 22:40 - Jan 5 with 747 views442Dale

I don't think we'll go down on 22:36 - Jan 5 by mizfit

But they are reasons why we won't get dragged into a relegation battle.

Fully expect another quality performance in the next few weeks.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

I don't think we'll go down on 22:42 - Jan 5 with 731 viewsdalenumber2

I don't think we'll go down on 22:40 - Jan 5 by 442Dale

But they are reasons why we won't get dragged into a relegation battle.

Fully expect another quality performance in the next few weeks.

Just the one?
I bet it's away form home and I will miss it!
I don't think we'll go down on 22:52 - Jan 5 with 703 viewsNinco

I don't think we'll go down on 22:40 - Jan 5 by dalenumber2

I agree, I don't think we will be in the relegation battle come the end of the season. However it is not a pleasant experience visiting Spotland at the moment whatever our league position, and I know that there are many like me who would be staying away if they didn't have season tickets. Today was just too depressing for words. Something needs to change and fast.

It's not just about whether we go down or not though. It's about restoring the feelgood factor. After a week at work, I usually look forward to relaxing and enjoying myself at the match on a Saturday, but I get there and I'm surrounded by moaning fans and just think that if I wanted to listen to moaning, I'd have stayed at work and listened to customers. I'm quite happy with mid table. I just want football that's reasonably pleasant to watch and to watch it in a happier atmosphere.
I don't think we'll go down on 23:40 - Jan 5 with 663 viewsShun

I don't think we'll go down on 22:31 - Jan 5 by NotEyreClue

Do you want my address so you can send it to me?

I'm confident I won't need it!
I don't think we'll go down on 23:46 - Jan 5 with 647 views25CK

I don't think we'll go down on 23:40 - Jan 5 by Shun

I'm confident I won't need it!

To be fair, when you look at the tired legs by the 65-70 min mark, anything is possible....we seem to be running out of steam game by game and struggling to keep up for a full 90 mins plus !
I don't think we'll go down on 23:58 - Jan 5 with 625 viewsmizfit

cant believe relegation is even being mentioned just shows what we have become at present
I don't think we'll go down on 23:59 - Jan 5 with 624 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I don't think we'll go down on 23:46 - Jan 5 by 25CK

To be fair, when you look at the tired legs by the 65-70 min mark, anything is possible....we seem to be running out of steam game by game and struggling to keep up for a full 90 mins plus !

Soft Lad's not into this sport science....
I don't think we'll go down on 01:41 - Jan 6 with 555 viewsSaxonDale

I think its almost impossible to say where about we'll finish until the end of January at the earliest. At the moment I agree with you Shun and do think we'll finish closer to the Play-Offs, however if in January we were to lose Grimes,JK and Tutte then I think we'll finish closer to a relegation spot, it really is a crucial month! I am staggered that a manager of Coleman's experience made so many mistakes in his summer recruitment, his record at Accy suggests that he learns from his errors so hopefully January will be a better month for us.
I don't think we'll go down on 04:19 - Jan 6 with 534 viewspioneer

Whats the second prize Shun, two seasons tickets?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024