Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kirkland 12:34 - Oct 22 with 5323 viewsQPR_10

His attacker got 16 weeks and a 5 year ban, not enough IMO

"COME ON YOU SUPERHOOPS"

Kirkland on 14:20 - Oct 22 with 1200 viewsJuzzie

Personally I think it should be a lifetime ban especially as he has history but whether 5 years or life, he'll find ways around it so it won't make any difference.

I can't see what docking points from Leeds would do either. Again, I doubt he or others like him cares what effect it has on the club so that would have no effect either.

Maybe as it's a criminal offence he should be made to report to his local police station everytime there's a game on? Not that he probably would.
Kirkland on 14:25 - Oct 22 with 1194 viewsRangersw12

Kirkland on 14:20 - Oct 22 by Juzzie

Personally I think it should be a lifetime ban especially as he has history but whether 5 years or life, he'll find ways around it so it won't make any difference.

I can't see what docking points from Leeds would do either. Again, I doubt he or others like him cares what effect it has on the club so that would have no effect either.

Maybe as it's a criminal offence he should be made to report to his local police station everytime there's a game on? Not that he probably would.

He will only has to report to the Police station when an England game is on , he will more than likely have restrictions i.e not allowed in the city/town that Leeds are playing 4 hours before and 4 hours after and for home games a 2 mile radius ban from the ground

For high profile games he will also get a letter advising not to even try and attend or he will be nicked on the spot
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Kirkland on 15:17 - Oct 22 with 1155 viewsTacticalR

Just listening to the World Football phone-in, and one of the callers was the chief steward at Middlesbrough who said it was obvious that there weren't enough stewards for the amount of Leeds fans (about 5,000).

Air hostess clique

Kirkland on 15:29 - Oct 22 with 1147 viewsFearless

Kirkland on 13:36 - Oct 22 by Northernr

As an additional point, isn't it amazing how quickly these things get dealt with by the legal system when you're not the England captain?

Of course, I'm absolutely sure that if I'd been accused of calling somebody a fcking black cnt at the Chelsea game last year I'd have been able to delay my hearing for nearly a year to a convenient week in the summer when I didn't have a lot on.

And have you noticed how many times recently a CFC spokesman have said how "its dragged on so long" etc - when that was all of their doing!
Kirkland on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 1142 viewssmegma

Kirkland on 12:52 - Oct 22 by SpiritofGregory

I think it's reasonable.

Why should he get more? Would he get more if he did the same to one of us?

If you're a Stoke fan and attack a QPR keeper than its ok by the football authorities.
Kirkland on 15:55 - Oct 22 with 1129 viewsderbyhoop

As Michael Howard once said "Prison works". Clearly not in the case of this fukwit.
Offence committed Friday night, tried and sentenced on Monday. Clearly, the law can move at speed for some.
I'd like to see him forced to report to a police station when Leeds are playing. I heard there's a police station in Carlisle.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Kirkland on 15:57 - Oct 22 with 1127 viewsTacticalR

Can't we just arrest everyone? If we were all in prison there wouldn't be any more crime.

Air hostess clique

Kirkland on 16:07 - Oct 22 with 1115 viewsJuzzie

Kirkland on 15:57 - Oct 22 by TacticalR

Can't we just arrest everyone? If we were all in prison there wouldn't be any more crime.

As Judge Death (from 2000AD) said "Crime is commited by the living therefore living is a crime and the sentance is death"

Login to get fewer ads

Kirkland on 17:03 - Oct 22 with 1101 viewsToast_R

It didnt realise this moran had previous. I'd have him skinned alive and buggered.

On another note, you wouldnt get more for not paying your poll tax, if poll tax still existed that is.
Kirkland on 17:09 - Oct 22 with 1096 viewsTacticalR

Kirkland on 17:03 - Oct 22 by Toast_R

It didnt realise this moran had previous. I'd have him skinned alive and buggered.

On another note, you wouldnt get more for not paying your poll tax, if poll tax still existed that is.

We used to have a state hangman to carry out hangings, so would we have to have a state buggerer to carry out buggerings?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024