Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread 16:23 - Sep 12 with 59791 viewsDaBurgh

This international break week seems to have lasted a ridiculously long time. I guess because we finished on a high. Going on a late summer week's holiday on Saturday to Cap d'Agde on the French Mediterranean coast. Apparently it has a reputation of being the nudist, hedonistic capital of France, not only the beaches but some restaurants also are 'clothing optional'.
Hopefully I can watch the game before we go out for a meal, the evenings are getting a bit chilly so I'm hoping that I won't be put of my dim sum by some fat couple in thongs.
2 - 1 Rangers. Anderson and Cook.
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:58]
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:11 - Sep 14 with 3977 viewsstrikerace

Anderson lol

Please take him off
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:13 - Sep 14 with 3888 views1BobbyHazell

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:11 - Sep 14 by VancouverHoop

We've got back-up commentary as well now,

Very close by Smyth

Dembele already making a difference playing centrally. On the down side Valery is leaving Andersen in a different postcode!
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:13 - Sep 14 with 3863 viewscheeseydane

2 weeks on the training ground? Looks more like 2 weeks in Ibiza.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:15 - Sep 14 with 3739 viewsstevec

We hadn’t looked the best side in any of the previous six games, so no change in that respect.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:16 - Sep 14 with 3716 viewsFredManRave

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:58 - Sep 14 by colinallcars

If we get a shot on target we'll have to hope Beadle bumbles it.

Is it Jeremy?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:18 - Sep 14 with 3515 viewsJimmyR

Much better this half so far
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:19 - Sep 14 with 3486 viewskensalriser

I may have lost my mind but I reckon if we can nick a goal here we'll go on to win.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:22 - Sep 14 with 3293 viewsnix

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:53 - Sep 14 by perpignanR

Midfield almost non existent, Colback shocking, Field poor. Other than that not bad at all.

Midfield not holding onto the ball. Sheff Wed putting two defenders on Frey the whole time so we’re struggling to hold the ball up.
Login to get fewer ads

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:22 - Sep 14 with 3275 viewsQuillPenRiot

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:18 - Sep 14 by JimmyR

Much better this half so far

Much better balance, Smyth brings pace and width, Dembele creativity and speed in the middle, Madsen doing well besides Colback as a truer 8
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:24 - Sep 14 with 3194 viewsQPR_Hibs

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:11 - Sep 14 by strikerace

Anderson lol

Please take him off

He's been awful.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:24 - Sep 14 with 3167 viewsJimmyR

Jesus was weeping!
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:26 - Sep 14 with 3038 viewsVancouverHoop

Thanks be for Cook!
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:27 - Sep 14 with 2975 viewssdm1508

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:24 - Sep 14 by QPR_Hibs

He's been awful.

Even his attitude seems bad today. Jogging out to close crosses down. His attempt at a sliding tackle was interesting earlier
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:28 - Sep 14 with 2884 viewsBoston

This commentary is sending me to sleep - being back Nick London!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:28 - Sep 14 with 2875 viewsDorse

Where is our high press? Wasn't that a thing we did? That was us right?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:29 - Sep 14 with 2852 viewsSpaceman_P

this has been our worst game this season so far.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:29 - Sep 14 with 2789 viewsJimmyR

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:22 - Sep 14 by QuillPenRiot

Much better balance, Smyth brings pace and width, Dembele creativity and speed in the middle, Madsen doing well besides Colback as a truer 8

I spoke too soon, Frey back on clearances…
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:30 - Sep 14 with 2741 viewsDorse

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:29 - Sep 14 by Spaceman_P

this has been our worst game this season so far.

Colback hasn't been sent off yet.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:32 - Sep 14 with 2527 viewsHantsR

Necessary subs Frey and Andersen off; Saito and Celar on
[Post edited 14 Sep 16:34]
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:33 - Sep 14 with 2481 viewsVancouverHoop

All change. Andersen and Frey off for Celar and saito
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:33 - Sep 14 with 2424 viewsstainrods_elbow

Has Andersen ever played 90 minutes in recent times?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:34 - Sep 14 with 2405 viewsconnell10

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:33 - Sep 14 by VancouverHoop

All change. Andersen and Frey off for Celar and saito

Saving them for the cup game

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:38 - Sep 14 with 2023 viewsPdog

Just double checked Madsen is still on the pitch, he is (in name).
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:41 - Sep 14 with 1787 viewsVancouverHoop

... on the plus side... we've looked pretty decent at the back. Santos seems to be growing into his game, Cook is always Cook, Jimmy's done fine and Paal has been solid.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:42 - Sep 14 with 1662 viewsconnell10

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:41 - Sep 14 by VancouverHoop

... on the plus side... we've looked pretty decent at the back. Santos seems to be growing into his game, Cook is always Cook, Jimmy's done fine and Paal has been solid.

Nice optimistic view mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024