Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty 20:19 - Aug 26 with 40713 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that .....followed by a penalty shoot out win!!
[Post edited 27 Aug 8:03]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:36 - Aug 27 with 2293 viewsrbee

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:52 - Aug 27 by Malintabuk

Colback really is a strange lad.... just commits an inoculous foul... and then kicks the ball away... should have been a booking.

Not sure why this has been down voted, I saw it and thought the same.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:36 - Aug 27 with 2294 viewsMalintabuk

Really not quite sure how we have managed to get in at half time all square but we managed it.
Perhaps it is going to be one of these games for Luton.... all the play but still lose...... we can but hope
More importantly for me than the result really is the new guys playing and they seem to have settled in a bit more.
Celar looks a handful, Saito as looked lively and for me anyways Varane and Santos are having a decent half ... all Real positives for me.
Walsh again is not looking embarrassed out there either Sorry I don't think EDB is a championship player....
Don't think Marti will make many changes..... might give some of the new lads a run out .... can see Luton nicking this
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:36 - Aug 27 with 2275 viewsstainrods_elbow

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:33 - Aug 27 by Beckenhamhoop

Very encouraging half from Celar he’s been by far our best player. On this showing he should be our first choice striker.

That's first choice of two, if/now Dykes is on his way, right?

Gulp!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:37 - Aug 27 with 2285 viewsQPR_Hibs

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:33 - Aug 27 by Beckenhamhoop

Very encouraging half from Celar he’s been by far our best player. On this showing he should be our first choice striker.

He's been good with back to goal holding up the ball. But Dykes could do that too. So, for me, he's no improvement. Yet.
Hope he smashes a couple of goals in the second half to prove me wrong.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:37 - Aug 27 with 2268 viewsHooping_Mad

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:33 - Aug 27 by QPR_Hibs

Also seems to be only 1 camera - thought they had promised multiple cameras on the new service. Unless the second camera is just taking close ups of Marti and Rob Edwards.

I think Lotus Road has only really has one camera position, If we are a main Event then I think they place a load pitch side.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:37 - Aug 27 with 2265 viewshoops_legend

Nice build up to goal and then since then we have gone through motions a bit and Luton look better than us

We can still do this but want to see some more passion

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:37 - Aug 27 with 2260 viewsVancouverHoop

HT. Probably lucky it's 1–1, but most of our guys hadn't set foot on a pitch together until a few weeks ago so I'll cut them some slack.

Santos is looking very handy, and Dixon-Bonner is getting into the game a bit more. Saito was stuck out on the touchline for most of the half but started to look a bit more involved late on.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:37 - Aug 27 with 2244 viewsnumptydumpty

Santos has so far put in much improved performance.

Saito is all over the pitch, certainly a very willing runner.

Few promising touches from Celar and the first 30 minutes Varane was strong but faded.

Morrison I not noticed much as yet and Walsh made a couple good saves and like was said was another worldie against us.

Luton are playing much closer to their first eleven than we are so a reasonable performance.

I have had lot of time for EDB but he can play some brain dead balls on occasions and he disappointed me a bit with his brains going missing in action on a couple of occasions but he was key in our goal.

Will we bring on first teamers if it remains level or we just behind.

Ie think we want to keep a few off the pitch so that not to give any ideas for Luton in our league game on Friday.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:38 - Aug 27 with 2223 viewsA40Bosh

Thanks mate but I am fxxked if I am going to go and try and log on to my laptop when I have a 55” TV with Virgin TiVo box and 1Gb broad band and paying £80 a month for the full all singing all dancing tv and Sky Sports package.

More importantly I am hooked up to a tens machine and this performance is not doing my backache any good.

Need a better performance than this on Friday night - hopefully with the full strength 1st team.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:38 - Aug 27 with 2180 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Decent half against a full strength Luton. Hevertton the standout.
Celars link up play looking good. Impressed with his movement in and around the box.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:40 - Aug 27 with 2081 viewsBrianWilson

Why are Luton so up for this game? Just came down from the prem. Priorities FFS!

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:41 - Aug 27 with 1993 viewsHooping_Mad

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:38 - Aug 27 by A40Bosh

Thanks mate but I am fxxked if I am going to go and try and log on to my laptop when I have a 55” TV with Virgin TiVo box and 1Gb broad band and paying £80 a month for the full all singing all dancing tv and Sky Sports package.

More importantly I am hooked up to a tens machine and this performance is not doing my backache any good.

Need a better performance than this on Friday night - hopefully with the full strength 1st team.

I'm allergic to anti inflammatory medicine, one of doctors once asked what happens if I take it what happened. I said have you ever used a Tens machine for 24hrs straight, never prescribed it again.

I hear beer is slimming if you drink half of it standing up.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:42 - Aug 27 with 1949 viewsted_hendrix

FWIW Middlesbrough losing 5-0 at home to Stoke.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:43 - Aug 27 with 1866 viewsrbee

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:38 - Aug 27 by A40Bosh

i called Sky last week about an issue I was having with a device using Wi-Fi. I asked if it could be a compatibilty problem. He replied possibly and then explained that, for instance, that Sky kit doesn't perform well with Virgin Media kit.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:44 - Aug 27 with 1845 viewswortonr

Stick or twist? Looking at that bench we could make a game of this. Or keep the powder dry for Friday?
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:44 - Aug 27 with 1819 viewsNed_Kennedys

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:40 - Aug 27 by BrianWilson

Why are Luton so up for this game? Just came down from the prem. Priorities FFS!

Don’t think they are any more up for it than us: they just have most of their first team playing whereas we have mainly squad players.
Based on that I think we’ve done ok to get to HT level: need to get the likes of Dembele on early to try to wrestle control of the match back.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:45 - Aug 27 with 1808 viewsBeckenhamhoop

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:37 - Aug 27 by QPR_Hibs

He's been good with back to goal holding up the ball. But Dykes could do that too. So, for me, he's no improvement. Yet.
Hope he smashes a couple of goals in the second half to prove me wrong.

He’s held the ball up, brought others into play with good distribution that has kept attacking momentum and got into good positions. He’s also retained possession in difficult situations under pressure. I know it’s only 45 minutes of football but he looks streets ahead of Dykes.
[Post edited 27 Aug 20:47]
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:45 - Aug 27 with 1786 viewsrbee

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:02 - Aug 27 by benhurst

Some good saves so far from Walsh but that's an unreal strike to equalise, nothing he could do to stop that

Probably but at the time I was surprised that the ball went in as it seemed to be in the air for a long time.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:45 - Aug 27 with 1778 viewsderbyhoop

Dev Squad winning 3-1. Goals from Rohan Vaughan, Harry Murphy and Alex Aohara.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:46 - Aug 27 with 1727 viewsstainrods_elbow

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:44 - Aug 27 by wortonr

Stick or twist? Looking at that bench we could make a game of this. Or keep the powder dry for Friday?

That's the spirit! Let's not make a game of it, not make our best players play more than once in a week, and then quite possibly lose on Friday anyway!

Give me strength!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:47 - Aug 27 with 1692 viewsOldPedro

Ref seems to think Luton are still a Premier League side judging by the number of free kicks he has given them for just falling over

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:47 - Aug 27 with 1684 viewsA40Bosh

Thoughts on Walsh for their goal.

Felt he was a bit slow getting on his toes and anticipation of a shot coming back at him.

Great strike though obviously

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:47 - Aug 27 with 1679 viewsaston_hoop

JCS on for Cook. Would explain why I spent the first half wondering why JCS was never in position when Luton were attacking. He was on the bench

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:51 - Aug 27 with 1536 viewsQPR_Hibs

Who had Colback for yellow card in the sweep?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:51 - Aug 27 with 1531 viewsMalintabuk

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:36 - Aug 27 by rbee

Not sure why this has been down voted, I saw it and thought the same.

Finally there is the compulsory yellow... the guy is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024