Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! 18:08 - Jun 23 with 1563 viewsKeithHaynes

2-1 Hungary for me.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 22:27 - Jun 23 with 655 viewsbuilthjack

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 22:13 - Jun 23 by raynor94

Stonewall penalty, so what is the point of var, a ball touches a fingernail they give handball, a foul like that tonight and nothing

100% penalty.
Also, the Hungary goal seemed marginally offside.
No checks ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 22:30 - Jun 23 with 641 viewsmax936

Clearly lacked quality in the last 3rd which cost them, they give it a proper go late on granted and should have had a penalty without doubt.

But they got caught out at the end, I didn't think that cross field ball was gonna get to the Hungarian player and I think if Robinson had stayed on he probably would have snuffed that chance out.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 05:40 - Jun 24 with 524 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 22:30 - Jun 23 by max936

Clearly lacked quality in the last 3rd which cost them, they give it a proper go late on granted and should have had a penalty without doubt.

But they got caught out at the end, I didn't think that cross field ball was gonna get to the Hungarian player and I think if Robinson had stayed on he probably would have snuffed that chance out.

We were trying to sleep for this early flight
I thought of a Joe Jordan
Kent’s
Serves em right

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 10:47 - Jun 24 with 413 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 22:27 - Jun 23 by builthjack

100% penalty.
Also, the Hungary goal seemed marginally offside.
No checks ?

I thought the penalty shout was very close to being offside too.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 10:52 - Jun 24 with 405 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Top Scottish ex referee saying this morning no penalty correct decision as Armstrong initiated the contact and was pulling the defenders shirt first but if that’s the case then it should have been a free kick to Hungary Shirley?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 11:03 - Jun 24 with 386 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 10:52 - Jun 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Top Scottish ex referee saying this morning no penalty correct decision as Armstrong initiated the contact and was pulling the defenders shirt first but if that’s the case then it should have been a free kick to Hungary Shirley?

Or 50/50 play on.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 16:43 - Jun 24 with 261 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 10:52 - Jun 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yet this was given a penalty

Gets worse after every look

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 17:18 - Jun 24 with 243 viewsunion_jack

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 16:43 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

Yet this was given a penalty

Gets worse after every look

Are you on your way yet? ✈️

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 18:24 - Jun 24 with 198 viewsTreforys_Jack

Ripped us off twice 🤬. Never progressed from the group stage is a poor return.
🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 19:26 - Jun 24 with 162 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 18:24 - Jun 24 by Treforys_Jack

Ripped us off twice 🤬. Never progressed from the group stage is a poor return.

I would say it was Karma.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 19:44 - Jun 24 with 140 viewsonehunglow

🔴 Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 17:18 - Jun 24 by union_jack

Are you on your way yet? ✈️

Yeah matey.
God bless jet2
By far the best budget line by far
Blooding cooking here though 36 degrees
Ah well.
No naturist beaches around,sadly.
It’s why I prefer the Algarve . I told Max to go and swim textile free in the Atlantic.
It does not exactly accentuate ones appendage although I’m well blessed down there .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024