Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 22:18 - Jun 3 with 1178 viewsSaintNick

I honestly didn't know England were playing tonight till I got in and saw the last bit with the interviews on

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

England on 22:34 - Jun 3 with 1152 viewshedgeend61

Guessing you didn't travel North tonight Pat?

I had 4 tickets, but driving over 300 miles wasn't for me at my age, tried to give them away, no luck, then my daughter found someone through work from Co Durham who wanted to go and paid me £100 face value for 4, right result. Don't think that they check whether you go or not to grounds outside Wembley for Caps.

Going Friday v Iceland
England on 23:42 - Jun 3 with 1067 viewsPatfromPoole

England on 22:34 - Jun 3 by hedgeend61

Guessing you didn't travel North tonight Pat?

I had 4 tickets, but driving over 300 miles wasn't for me at my age, tried to give them away, no luck, then my daughter found someone through work from Co Durham who wanted to go and paid me £100 face value for 4, right result. Don't think that they check whether you go or not to grounds outside Wembley for Caps.

Going Friday v Iceland

No, gave it a miss tonight, mate.

I think we look a decent side. Some of those who played tonight won’t even make the squad.

Things are looking good.

Excited about the next few weeks.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

England on 07:19 - Jun 4 with 947 viewsBerber

Same for me, Surprised to see it when I flicked through the channels. 1st half was a bit turgid so I went to bed at half time. I guess it wasn’t so bad for a team that hardly know each other.
England on 07:45 - Jun 4 with 918 viewssaintwizzler

A clever friendly to play seeing as Bosnia’s style of play will be the same as Serbia in our opening game on the 16th.
Same again this Friday when we warm up against Iceland with the Denmark game approaching.

Meanwhile to prepare for the tournament’s opener versus the hosts, Germany, Scotland played Gibraltar.

ITS COMING HOME

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

England on 11:04 - Jun 4 with 799 viewsSaintNick

England on 07:45 - Jun 4 by saintwizzler

A clever friendly to play seeing as Bosnia’s style of play will be the same as Serbia in our opening game on the 16th.
Same again this Friday when we warm up against Iceland with the Denmark game approaching.

Meanwhile to prepare for the tournament’s opener versus the hosts, Germany, Scotland played Gibraltar.

ITS COMING HOME

Ive always wanted to go to Gibraltar, although not by plane a bit of a dodgy landing

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

England on 13:12 - Jun 4 with 741 viewsyateleysaint

England on 07:45 - Jun 4 by saintwizzler

ITS COMING HOME

I’m not sure Bosnia and Serbia would like to be spoken of in the same sentence but I guess they’re similar enough to hate each other. I’d ask the Croatian at work how their football styles compare but I don’t think she likes football as she’s always complaining about how mental Croatian football fans are.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

England on 21:29 - Jun 4 with 626 viewsFlamingbankers

England on 11:04 - Jun 4 by SaintNick

Ive always wanted to go to Gibraltar, although not by plane a bit of a dodgy landing

Why? A British enclave between Spain and Morocco? Do you have a good reason?
England on 07:06 - Jun 5 with 521 viewssaintwizzler

England on 21:29 - Jun 4 by Flamingbankers

Why? A British enclave between Spain and Morocco? Do you have a good reason?

I’ve been there and it was very nice.
Will nip over in a day trip in September when we are holibobbing in Spain.

Login to get fewer ads

England on 07:37 - Jun 5 with 489 viewscocklebreath

Gibraltar’s a dump

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

England on 09:20 - Jun 5 with 456 viewsdirk_doone

You'll be disappointed. It's just a big rock with houses clinging to it, not even in a particularly picturesque way. You can see it all in a couple of hours. I've been to most of the countries in the world and Gibraltar runs Qatar close as the most boring one. If you want to visit a small country which is beautiful and fascinating, I'd recommend Bhutan. Closer to home, Georgia, Armenia, Montenegro and Norway are all well worth visiting, and even Malta is a lot better then Gibraltar if you're looking for a small country with a British influence.
[Post edited 5 Jun 9:34]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

England on 09:41 - Jun 5 with 419 viewssaintwizzler

England on 07:37 - Jun 5 by cocklebreath

Gibraltar’s a dump

It’s no Basingstoke hon x

England on 09:42 - Jun 5 with 419 viewsmushinexile

No, Nick. Not even a challenging approach for the pilot and the runway is long enough with go around options at each end.
http://www.europlanet.de/vaFsP/charts/LXGB.pdf
England on 11:29 - Jun 5 with 377 viewsBerber

England on 09:20 - Jun 5 by dirk_doone

You'll be disappointed. It's just a big rock with houses clinging to it, not even in a particularly picturesque way. You can see it all in a couple of hours. I've been to most of the countries in the world and Gibraltar runs Qatar close as the most boring one. If you want to visit a small country which is beautiful and fascinating, I'd recommend Bhutan. Closer to home, Georgia, Armenia, Montenegro and Norway are all well worth visiting, and even Malta is a lot better then Gibraltar if you're looking for a small country with a British influence.
[Post edited 5 Jun 9:34]

Oh dear, my mate describes Malta as an armpit, and not as good as two.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024