Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC bias 11:01 - Nov 23 with 3091 viewstrampie

23, 2023

8 Beeb journalists have gone to Al Jazeera and told them that the Beebs coverage is biased against the Palestinians.
I visited a relation last night and said how awful biased the Beebs coverage with them being pro Israeli and anti Palestinian, I said I look at Al Jazeera news and then the Beeb news, Al Jazeera as any fair minded person would expect headline report of hundreds of deaths overnight mostly children etc, the Beeb headline is still often reporting on this hostage and that hostage that Hamas has taken, as terrible as that is it's different gravy compared to a genocide taking place, they should also be reporting on Western leaders backing this genocide and asking is this the right thing for them to do.
Within 8 hours of me talking about this there is now a news story of Beeb journalists going to a rival organisation and saying the Beeb is biased, it's the right thing for the Beeb journalists involved to try and cleanse themselves as they will be on the wrong side of history, I wonder who the 8 are ?

“The BBC has failed to accurately tell this story – through omission and lack of critical engagement with Israel’s claims – and it has therefore failed to help the public engage with and understand the human rights abuses unfolding in Gaza,” the letter reads. “Thousands of Palestinians have been killed since October 7. When will the number be high enough for our editorial stance to change?”
[Post edited 23 Nov 2023 11:07]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

BBC bias on 12:07 - Nov 26 with 729 viewsGwyn737

BBC bias on 18:26 - Nov 25 by Luther27

The sad thing is I’m not sure when the BBC lost its integrity when it comes to reporting the news rather than its own interpretation of events. It was always a bastion of independence that people could trust and respect .The fact questions are raised of bias regarding its quality of reporting, along with political affiliation to any party should be of concern to our country as a whole.

Still is.

The BBCs issue these days is it’s frightened. It tries so hard to be balanced it ends up becoming wooly.
BBC bias on 14:30 - Nov 26 with 709 viewsSullutaCreturned

BBC bias on 11:40 - Nov 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

The BBc response included:

'our reports are not simply translations of each other but will often differ based on contextual factors such as the knowledge base of each audience'

Whatvever happened to reporting the news?

They are trying to pander to both sides of the argument instead of just an honest report of the situation with any evidence for what they've reported.

Very sad.

Trampie, turns out the BBC are biased but it depends which country you are as to which side of the story they promote!
BBC bias on 17:01 - Nov 26 with 682 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Al Jazeera is a Muslim properganda news outlet you can't expect them to be anything else other than anti semitic.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

BBC bias on 17:10 - Nov 26 with 675 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

BBC bias on 14:30 - Nov 26 by SullutaCreturned

They are trying to pander to both sides of the argument instead of just an honest report of the situation with any evidence for what they've reported.

Very sad.

Trampie, turns out the BBC are biased but it depends which country you are as to which side of the story they promote!

They have turned themselves into the Italian accountants of the news media, three versions of the truth.....which one would you like?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

BBC bias on 20:53 - Dec 7 with 560 viewshowenjack

Here's a BBC news reporter giving her opinion on criticism of the proposed £10 pound hike in next years TV licence fee.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12836369/BBC-presenter-APOLOGISES-middl
BBC bias on 22:31 - Dec 7 with 519 viewsLuther27

BBC bias on 20:53 - Dec 7 by howenjack

Here's a BBC news reporter giving her opinion on criticism of the proposed £10 pound hike in next years TV licence fee.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12836369/BBC-presenter-APOLOGISES-middl

Went to Cardiff the other day and looked at the new BBC centre just outside central train station. I can fully appreciate why our licence fee needs to increase.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024