Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Malley Set To Join? 21:50 - Aug 11 with 21009 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/58211/connor-malley-set-to-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Connor Malley Set To Join? on 21:46 - Aug 16 with 4157 viewsJames1980

When did he actually sign and if it was last friday why was he not in the squad today.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 23:16 - Aug 16 with 3986 views100notout

why wasn't he in the team/on the bench?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 09:27 - Aug 17 with 3780 viewsNewbury_Dale

The manager stated in one of his video interviews that the player needed to improve his fitness. Presumably he left the club after the Scunthorpe friendly?
Connor Malley Set To Join? on 10:41 - Aug 17 with 3695 viewsEllDale

So we've signed someone on a short-term contact who isn't fit?
Connor Malley Set To Join? on 12:46 - Aug 17 with 3604 viewsMalley

He is fit however lacks a little match sharpness
Connor Malley Set To Join? on 16:22 - Aug 17 with 3441 views100notout

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 12:46 - Aug 17 by Malley

Jesus wept! The best way to get fit / sharpen up is to play games. Its not like we've got an abundance of fantastic midfield players. Even 30 minutes from the bench. FFS come on Robby - if he was fit enough to sign he's fit enough to play.

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 16:28 - Aug 17 with 3436 viewsMalley

RS sees them in training and I expect that he picks a team based what he has seen in training and the guise of the opposition. A few tweaks here and there and I see a decent team. We don’t look like and have not been on the end of a hiding. Defence looks solid enough so a first win will see a rush of confidence and belief. Momentum is everything in football and when we get that you will see a different team
Connor Malley Set To Join? on 16:32 - Aug 17 with 3404 views100notout

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 16:28 - Aug 17 by Malley

RS sees them in training and I expect that he picks a team based what he has seen in training and the guise of the opposition. A few tweaks here and there and I see a decent team. We don’t look like and have not been on the end of a hiding. Defence looks solid enough so a first win will see a rush of confidence and belief. Momentum is everything in football and when we get that you will see a different team

Cheers Robbie

Login to get fewer ads

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 16:34 - Aug 17 with 3393 views442Dale

We had some momentum after Burton. Took it into the first half v Grimsby but then hit a brick wall, partly because of the lack of in-game changes from the manager. We’ve also signed players in forward areas who don’t seem to be a significant improvement on what we already had. Hopefully Malley can add to the midfield, the expectancy is he has to because otherwise why bring him in?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 16:34 - Aug 17 with 3398 viewsDaleiLama

We waited all last season. We're still waiting. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...........

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 17:58 - Aug 17 with 3265 views49thseason

The squad is thinner than a wet tissue. The lack of 24 - 30 year old players with experience who can still run for 95 minutes is stark, you simply cannot assemble a team of kids and crocks and compete in L2. There has to be a core of 7 or 8 players who have the stamina, plenty of games under their belts and the physical attributes to go up against the majority of L2 and L1 sides in the aerial battles and running races that dominate lower divisions. Into a core of solid, L2 footballers you can introduce 1 or 2 youngsters, perhaps for a limited number of games, we cannot expect teenagers and 21,22 year olds to compete in a full L2 campaign given the travelling, frequency of games and need to be able to take the physical battering from sides like Stevenage

O'Donnell - 33
Seriki 19
Nelson 18
EEL 29
John 22
Diagouraga 35
Ball - 26
Tulloch -21
Odoh - 22
Rodney - 24
Henderson - 37
Connor Malley Set To Join? on 18:25 - Aug 17 with 3184 viewsSunningDale

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 17:58 - Aug 17 by 49thseason

The squad is thinner than a wet tissue. The lack of 24 - 30 year old players with experience who can still run for 95 minutes is stark, you simply cannot assemble a team of kids and crocks and compete in L2. There has to be a core of 7 or 8 players who have the stamina, plenty of games under their belts and the physical attributes to go up against the majority of L2 and L1 sides in the aerial battles and running races that dominate lower divisions. Into a core of solid, L2 footballers you can introduce 1 or 2 youngsters, perhaps for a limited number of games, we cannot expect teenagers and 21,22 year olds to compete in a full L2 campaign given the travelling, frequency of games and need to be able to take the physical battering from sides like Stevenage

O'Donnell - 33
Seriki 19
Nelson 18
EEL 29
John 22
Diagouraga 35
Ball - 26
Tulloch -21
Odoh - 22
Rodney - 24
Henderson - 37

I would agree with this. A lot of people seem convinced that with a managerial change and a tweak in formation we have the quality to start climbing the table. I just don't see it.

It's not that I'm opposed to getting shot of Stockdale, he's responsible for this mess. But anyone taking over has got a hell of a job on his/her (got to get with the times) hands.

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 10:55 - Aug 18 with 2817 viewsBrierls

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 12:46 - Aug 17 by Malley

He'll fit right in!

If Malley can battle through 60 mins and use the ball well, he's already providing more than Ball.
Connor Malley Set To Join? on 12:24 - Aug 18 with 2691 viewsjonahwhereru

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 16:22 - Aug 17 by 100notout

Jesus wept! The best way to get fit / sharpen up is to play games. Its not like we've got an abundance of fantastic midfield players. Even 30 minutes from the bench. FFS come on Robby - if he was fit enough to sign he's fit enough to play.

Can’t do right for doing wrong situation. Personally I think it makes sense to play them when they are fit, against a match fit team.
Had he got injured and RS said he was under cooked he would have been mullered for playing him.
Connor Malley Set To Join? on 09:09 - Aug 19 with 2400 viewsMalley

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 12:24 - Aug 18 by jonahwhereru

Can’t do right for doing wrong situation. Personally I think it makes sense to play them when they are fit, against a match fit team.
Had he got injured and RS said he was under cooked he would have been mullered for playing him.

Wise words
Connor Malley Set To Join? on 14:43 - Sep 17 with 1776 viewsHullDale

I do wonder if there is more behind the scenes with Malley.

New users on here, and posts like this on twitter, might raise questions around professionalism (maybe a reason for the short term contract)

Its a shame, as I think there is definitely exciting talent there.
Connor Malley Set To Join? on 14:57 - Sep 17 with 1690 viewskel

Connor Malley Set To Join? on 14:43 - Sep 17 by HullDale

I do wonder if there is more behind the scenes with Malley.

New users on here, and posts like this on twitter, might raise questions around professionalism (maybe a reason for the short term contract)

Its a shame, as I think there is definitely exciting talent there.

Agreed. As Fitzo replied to the now banned halfwit, they are doing the lad no favours at all. They come across as a bit dim to me if they can’t see the issue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024