Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General admission 2022/23 season 😳 06:15 - Jul 3 with 6661 viewsKeithHaynes

Getting a bit pricey these days plus booking fees.😳

From the official site..

Tickets for Swansea City’s first home game of the 2022-23 season will go on sale from 10am on Monday (July 4).

The Swans welcome Blackburn Rovers to the Swansea.com Stadium on Saturday, August 6 for our first league game on home soil in the new campaign.

Jack Army members will have an exclusive priority window to purchase, with full details below:

Order of sale:

From 10am on Monday, July 4

Jack Army Members who are not season ticket holders. There is a limit of one ticket per member during this window.

From 10am on Monday, July 11

All Jack Army members. There is a limit of one ticket per member during this window.

From 10am on Monday, July 18

General sale.

Jack Army members will be awarded one point per fixture.

Please note any under-14 tickets must be sold with an accompanying adult.

Price excludes postage fee of £1.25 online per order/delivery and £2.50 per ticket over the phone with the ticket office.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 16:31 - Jul 3 with 1764 viewsCatullus

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 16:11 - Jul 3 by jasper_T

Of course players will go to whoever pays them more to do the same job, that doesn't make it their fault that clubs can't exercise self-control. They choose to over spend on wages, they choose to pay millions in fees for new players, they choose to raise ticket prices.

The crabs in a bucket prefer to blame other working people for being paid well in an industry that brings in billions every year. Does anyone actually think if every player agreed to accept a 50% wage cut any of that saving would find its way to fans pockets? The Super League idea wanted salary caps because it would protect those businesses from having to compete with each other in wages for the best players. Players would no longer have the ability to ask for more compensation however valuable they might be to a business's fortunes. Anti-worker, pro-investor and executive, nothing more.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2022 16:19]

Crabs in a bucket What we see a lot of on here and on site commenst on the WOL is fans who seem to think their club has a bottomless pit of money, that there is no need to worry about it and just spend. Those same fans then blame the owners when the club goes broke.
We see them on here, those who claim our owners are milking funds from our club. How many clubs actually make a profit regularly? How many owners are taking a massive salary similar to some of their players? Anti worker? Maybe the ESL was but outside the EPL and other top flights the clubs don't have vast riches, most of the owners lose money every season,
Football is a financial basket case and the cost of living is going to make fans choose, food and bills or football. What do you think will win?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 16:50 - Jul 3 with 1735 viewsjasper_T

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 16:31 - Jul 3 by Catullus

Crabs in a bucket What we see a lot of on here and on site commenst on the WOL is fans who seem to think their club has a bottomless pit of money, that there is no need to worry about it and just spend. Those same fans then blame the owners when the club goes broke.
We see them on here, those who claim our owners are milking funds from our club. How many clubs actually make a profit regularly? How many owners are taking a massive salary similar to some of their players? Anti worker? Maybe the ESL was but outside the EPL and other top flights the clubs don't have vast riches, most of the owners lose money every season,
Football is a financial basket case and the cost of living is going to make fans choose, food and bills or football. What do you think will win?

Our "highest paid director" earned £310k in 19/20. We paid over half a million to directors last season. And unless Spurs paid us a transfer fee for Trevor Birch CEOs aren't saleable assets in the same way players are, so it's a false equivalence.

Players being "less greedy" doesn't fix anything. It's for the clubs to manage themselves appropriately (sometimes that means you don't get your man). Keeping up with the Joneses doesn't excuse a club and its directors from blame when prices to customers rise.
Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 17:00 - Jul 3 with 1724 viewsSirjohnalot

‘Crabs in a Bucket’ the disappointing sequel to ‘Snakes on a Plane ‘
Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 19:54 - Jul 3 with 1631 viewsCatullus

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 16:50 - Jul 3 by jasper_T

Our "highest paid director" earned £310k in 19/20. We paid over half a million to directors last season. And unless Spurs paid us a transfer fee for Trevor Birch CEOs aren't saleable assets in the same way players are, so it's a false equivalence.

Players being "less greedy" doesn't fix anything. It's for the clubs to manage themselves appropriately (sometimes that means you don't get your man). Keeping up with the Joneses doesn't excuse a club and its directors from blame when prices to customers rise.

What we need is for everybody to be less greedy. We are all guilty.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 22:14 - Jul 3 with 1555 viewsQJumpingJack

The club have got this badly wrong.
The Trust need to act and release a statement of what is going on.
General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 22:59 - Jul 3 with 1521 viewsKeithHaynes

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 22:14 - Jul 3 by QJumpingJack

Let’s hope so …

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 06:55 - Jul 4 with 1449 viewsWhiterockin

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 22:14 - Jul 3 by QJumpingJack

Do the trust do anything sensible anymore?
General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 06:57 - Jul 4 with 1447 viewsQJumpingJack

According to twitter it sounds like they opposed the increase.
Login to get fewer ads

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 07:47 - Jul 4 with 1414 viewsKeithHaynes

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 06:57 - Jul 4 by QJumpingJack

According to twitter it sounds like they opposed the increase.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57971/swansea-city-suppo

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 10:50 - Jul 5 with 1179 viewsjasper_T

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 10:58 - Jul 5 with 1162 viewsbuilthjack

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 10:50 - Jul 5 by jasper_T

This should be a given at every club. It's costly enough just getting to away games.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 11:01 - Jul 5 with 1152 viewsFireboy2

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 10:58 - Jul 5 by builthjack

This should be a given at every club. It's costly enough just getting to away games.

We used to do it, great idea, as you say it costs enough just for the travel, food and beer 😁
Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 11:16 - Jul 5 with 1138 viewsBadlands

This is worth repeating.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 11:36 - Jul 5 with 1128 viewsBryanSwan

So the club have obviously had feedback about the price increases. And have said sod you all, ex forces can have a tenner off.
What a shambles.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 13:27 - Jul 5 with 1078 viewsBadlands

Three disrupted season and a fantastic season ticket price = some spoiled fans who keep moaning about lack of investment and no money in the club.
The forces driving up our cost of living affect businesses too. Electricity, NI etc and we have
financial losses to make up.
It is tight on pockets and all sorts of reasons are to to blame, but the club isn’t one of them.
Worth a read …
https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/championship-ticket

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 13:31 - Jul 5 with 1070 viewsjasper_T

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 13:27 - Jul 5 by Badlands

Three disrupted season and a fantastic season ticket price = some spoiled fans who keep moaning about lack of investment and no money in the club.
The forces driving up our cost of living affect businesses too. Electricity, NI etc and we have
It is tight on pockets and all sorts of reasons are to to blame, but the club isn’t one of them.
Worth a read …
https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/championship-ticket

The club just spent £1.5m on a new player (£400k up front). You don't get to complain about your rising electricity bill and pass the cost on to the customer when you're chucking that sort of cash around. Will they offer a discount when Downes' sale is finalised and the bank balance looks healthier?
General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 13:32 - Jul 5 with 1061 viewsWhiterockin

Worth a read …

That's a year out of date.
General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 13:33 - Jul 5 with 1058 viewsBryanSwan

Worth a read …

Ahhh yes you are quite right.
I am dreadfully sorry about complaining about ticket price increases during a cost of living crisis.
I should clearly champion the club for upping their prices, hooray what a win that it'll now cost me more to watch the team.

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 13:51 - Jul 5 with 1030 viewsGixerJack

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 11:01 - Jul 5 by Fireboy2

We used to do it, great idea, as you say it costs enough just for the travel, food and beer 😁

Or pop!!
General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 15:51 - Jul 5 with 1001 viewsFireboy2

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 13:51 - Jul 5 by GixerJack

Or pop!!

🤮
General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 23:36 - Jul 5 with 938 viewsCatullus

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 13:33 - Jul 5 by BryanSwan

I am dreadfully sorry about complaining about ticket price increases during a cost of living crisis.
I should clearly champion the club for upping their prices, hooray what a win that it'll now cost me more to watch the team.

You should count yourself lucky that you will get to payextra to go and watch footballers who earn several thousand a month (no matter how the results and performances are) and be pleased you get to sit there and watch them, You should be delighted that you can get a soft drink for 2.80 for a bottle that you can get 2 for cheaper in a local shop. You should be ecstatic at the price for a cup with a teabag and hot water in, 50p would be expensive but its a lot more than that.

Be a loyal fan and dont complain, it could be much worse, your club could be paying someone 350k per week!

Bollocks. it;s too expensive. If I could get a refund I'd give my season back....come to that, can I get a refund?

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 23:37 - Jul 5 with 938 viewsTenbySwan

I really dont see why we are giving armed forces a discount.

We should have affordable prices for all, then there wouldn't be any need for gimmicks like bring a friend for £8 or whatever
General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 23:48 - Jul 5 with 933 viewsBadlands

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 13:33 - Jul 5 by BryanSwan

Real fans will be paying £14 per home game.
Less if your are old, young or a student.
🐤

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 00:54 - Jul 6 with 922 viewsBryanSwan

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 23:48 - Jul 5 by Badlands

🐤

Didnt realise i would need to quit my job so i could attend every game to be a real fan.
Grow up.

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 02:01 - Jul 6 with 911 viewsangryjack

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 23:48 - Jul 5 by Badlands

🐤

Get in the real world mush...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024