Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Online ticketing issue 18:44 - Sep 11 with 1785 viewsMHall963

I am trying unsuccessfully to order tickets online for the Burnley match. But because the same ID number has been put onto the 5 season cards I bought, the ticketing system is only allowing for 1 ticket to be bought online.
The ticket office is now closed so I cannot speak to anyone at the club until Monday but don’t ideally want to take my chances with the open sales.
Any ideas?
Online ticketing issue on 18:54 - Sep 11 with 1742 views442Dale

This was an issue raised earlier in the week - other people have cards where children have had the same number as parents in the past. The online system has far too many issues at the moment.

Would email the club with names of each season card holder, explain the issue and ask they call you as soon as possible.

All of the problems have been noted to take forward with the Trust. Whilst fans appreciate that some things may be out of the club’s control these have to be acknowledged and addressed with a clear route forward being visible to fans.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Online ticketing issue on 19:28 - Sep 11 with 1673 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Is all this shite a legacy of what BotBot stitched us up with?
Online ticketing issue on 19:38 - Sep 11 with 1616 viewsboromat

Online ticketing issue on 18:54 - Sep 11 by 442Dale

This was an issue raised earlier in the week - other people have cards where children have had the same number as parents in the past. The online system has far too many issues at the moment.

Would email the club with names of each season card holder, explain the issue and ask they call you as soon as possible.

All of the problems have been noted to take forward with the Trust. Whilst fans appreciate that some things may be out of the club’s control these have to be acknowledged and addressed with a clear route forward being visible to fans.

The whole topic of buying tickets based on season cards or rewards cards is a bit of a pain. My dad and my younger brother both have rewards cards. When they buy tickets they need to buy separately against each reward card even though its the same email address and payment card. They then get sent a ticket rather than the reward card being able to be used. They're lucky there are only 2 of them. For a family of 4 or 5 it must be a nightmare and you could easily end up not sat together with the time it takes.

Lots of improvements to be made.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Online ticketing issue on 19:52 - Sep 11 with 1578 viewsSandyman

Online ticketing issue on 19:28 - Sep 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Is all this shite a legacy of what BotBot stitched us up with?

It does look like this is another kak-handed legacy of a disgraced, unfit for purpose and vastly overpaid ex-CEO. Any falls near the pointless barrier today?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024